Progress: Regarding The Bicalutamide & Hrt Regimen

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello my friend

i just received today two batch of binarex (bicalutamide) from inhousepharmacy.vu
Apparently the manufacturer is in india so i am a bit scared even if it come from new zealand.
Do you think it is legit ?, i have a hard time finding a test lab. What do you think can i use it on my scalp nevertheless.
Can you check the form of the pill with yours.
Mine are white with a 50 on it
the diameter is about 8mm

And by the way do you have an easy check list to test purity at home ?
like the weight of the pill, it what solvent i can check the solubility stuff like that

Thanks for your feedback.
I know you like to think of india as a corrupt shithole where everything is fake. But no, indian companies cant just produce a fake product and make millions of dollars out of it. India has a functioning government if you didnt know. And no its not filled with rat poison either.
It is legit.

camille leprevost

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just to run a test and try to put some bicalutamide crushed pill into water as it is supposed to be insoluble in water.
The powder seems to have disappear but i have like a white clouded liquid now. I am wondering that it is not good.

What do you think ?

Attachments

• IMG_3423.JPG
    IMG_3423.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_3421.JPG
    IMG_3421.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 189

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude please stop, nothing of what you just did makes any sense. I am telling you that your bicalutamide is legit and putting it in water does nothing to prove anything.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just to run a test and try to put some bicalutamide crushed pill into water as it is supposed to be insoluble in water.
The powder seems to have disappear but i have like a white clouded liquid now. I am wondering that it is not good.

What do you think ?
That you should just take the damn pills. Inhousepharmacy is a well known supplier and India is a large producer of medical drugs.
I get that you feel uncertain however making a particulate suspension from a crushed pill doesn't prove anything, it's mostly fillers floating around.

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What do you think ?
If you grow tities and your dick flies off its likely ligit.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the author of this topic has said is wrong.

Bicalutamide maintains spermatogenesis because it maintains high levels of testosterone in the testicle. What it hinders is the AR signaling in the vas deferens and epidomes, which hinders the maturation of sperm, and returns to normal with its stop is not indefinite infertility, there may be patients who increase the ejaculation volume everything depends on your AR receptors in the prostate, penis, glands and so on, Since testosterone in this region will reach the upper limit of the male reference value.

Estrogen does this infertility , completely end its ejaculatory volume and all the bonus effects, in addition to bicalutamide and estrogen togheter will f*** you it is highly toxic to the testicles, and the author here was in joint treatment with E2, in other words, this is a classic castrative treatment.

Inibition axis HPT and blocker androgens .

A completely MTF treatment .

Peace friend, I know it is old but I posted it so that if someone reads it in the future, go look for research, this is not the way it is here.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
What the author of this topic has said is wrong.

Bicalutamide maintains spermatogenesis because it maintains high levels of testosterone in the testicle. What it hinders is the AR signaling in the vas deferens and epidomes, which hinders the maturation of sperm, and returns to normal with its stop is not indefinite infertility, there may be patients who increase the ejaculation volume everything depends on your AR receptors in the prostate, penis, glands and so on, Since testosterone in this region will reach the upper limit of the male reference value.

Estrogen does this infertility , completely end its ejaculatory volume and all the bonus effects, in addition to bicalutamide and estrogen togheter will f*** you it is highly toxic to the testicles, and the author here was in joint treatment with E2, in other words, this is a classic castrative treatment.

Inibition axis HPT and blocker androgens .

A completely MTF treatment .

Peace friend, I know it is old but I posted it so that if someone reads it in the future, go look for research, this is not the way it is here.
Ah yes, tato our hero! I was shoked when I first saw this thread popping up at "new posts" :eek:

Like wait... Ikarus... alive!? XD

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah yes, tato our hero! I was shoked when I first saw this thread popping up at "new posts" :eek:

Like wait... Ikarus... alive!? XD
I removed the topic from the dead, but ikarus is a highly expressive and important user in our community since he has already contributed a lot, I was reading his posts and decided to complement it , for help young users

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally would say, if you are under 20 and destined to be bald (NW7, family history) at about 25 years old... give finasteride/dutasteride + bica a shot. Maybe add metformin and resveratrol too to enhance it's effectiveness. If it works without major sides, you are set with hair for your whole life.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally would say, if you are under 20 and destined to be bald (NW7, family history) at about 25 years old... give finasteride/dutasteride + bica a shot. Maybe add metformin and resveratrol too to enhance it's effectiveness. If it works without major sides, you are set with hair for your whole life.
Can I ask why metformin and resveratrol? Isn't met used for heart failure? What concentration of res? Surely not the 3mg tabs from the health store?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can I ask why metformin and resveratrol? Isn't met used for heart failure? What concentration of res? Surely not the 3mg tabs from the health store?
1000mg of Resveratrol supplements reduces androgen precursors (adrenal ones and DHEA-S, etc. ...) by 50% and more.

Metformin is a great add-on to Bicalutamide.
@tato123 mighr elaborate this one.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
1000mg of Resveratrol supplements reduces androgen precursors (adrenal ones and DHEA-S, etc. ...) by 50% and more.

Metformin is a great add-on to Bicalutamide.
@tato123 mighr elaborate this one.
How does one get 1000mg of Resveratrol? Standard dosage is between 50-100mg, some go as low as 5mg. If you use these store bought 100mg supplements you'd be paying like 40USD for 6(?) doses?

As for Metformin, my diabetic relative takes this for her diabetes and what I know is that it's not a great drug to take for very long. I also think it is known to cause hairloss so I'm a bit perplexed there.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
How does one get 1000mg of Resveratrol? Standard dosage is between 50-100mg, some go as low as 5mg. If you use these store bought 100mg supplements you'd be paying like 40USD for 6(?) doses?

As for Metformin, my diabetic relative takes this for her diabetes and what I know is that it's not a great drug to take for very long. I also think it is known to cause hairloss so I'm a bit perplexed there.
There are plenty of online pharmacies etc selling resveratrol as a supplement in doses of 500mg for 60 capsules/44€.
Should last you 2 months if you use 500mg daily.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are plenty of online pharmacies etc selling resveratrol as a supplement in doses of 500mg for 60 capsules/44€.
Should last you 2 months if you use 500mg daily.
Ah right.

Sorry for my ignorance on the subject, but why isn't that more commonly used/discussed on here if it's so cut and dry that resveratrol reduces androgenic precursors by such a significant amount? This is the first I've seen mentioning it, and it caught my eye because again, I have a family member who uses both of this and metformin for diabetes.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah right.

Sorry for my ignorance on the subject, but why isn't that more commonly used/discussed on here if it's so cut and dry that resveratrol reduces androgenic precursors by such a significant amount? This is the first I've seen mentioning it, and it caught my eye because again, I have a family member who uses both of this and metformin for diabetes.
U dunno. There are a few members on the hormonal thread taking Metformin and Resveratrol as a "supplement". Tho Res does not CURE baldness or smt like that, it just supports the role of the proper drugs, like Finasteride or Bicalutamide. It eleminates free floating radicals, oxidants and adrenal androgens.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
U dunno. There are a few members on the hormonal thread taking Metformin and Resveratrol as a "supplement". Tho Res does not CURE baldness or smt like that, it just supports the role of the proper drugs, like Finasteride or Bicalutamide. It eleminates free floating radicals, oxidants and adrenal androgens.
Interesting. Resveratrol is pretty safe overall and has other benefits, so many I'll add a bit lower of a dosage. Thanks!

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also if you find out any more info on why metformin might help, let me know!

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. Resveratrol is pretty safe overall and has other benefits, so many I'll add a bit lower of a dosage. Thanks!
Yes! It's a great "supplement", the only "bad" thing I would consider is if you don't actually have tooo many oxidants and that Resveratrol will mess that up by cleansing all oxidants away as a anti oxidant. But thats only bad when taking high doses.

Metformin should not be taken on the light shoulder, however. There are long term risks, which should be considered before starting taking it.

Check out the hormonal thread to understand why it's used by some members!