Progress On My Hair Regrowth With Pictures

lessloss

Reaction score
Hi, I have been working with a method that I designed and it has been showing progress towards a full restoration regrow. I am about 5 months into the process, but I am not new to the regrow process and have reasonable expectations. I am taking the time to post this so those that are interested can learn about the method.
I have many detailed photographs, and useful layout of hair that includes hair grafts that is helpful for measurements. I also have medical theories and others that have tried the method. I will explain the method (topicals and manual process) and details soon in following posts. For now I am just going to post a few photos for now to see if the thread is posting properly. These are a few before and after of the side area that went from slick bald to having some promising regrow that is already visible.

The first photo is a before photo that shows the grafts and the slick bald area next to them.

20151101_225407.jpg

The second is another before photo closer up again showing the very bald area.
20151105_140054.jpg

The third area is of that same area a few days ago with the regrowing hairs. I literally have hundreds of photos available, I will fill in many details soon.
sideways 20160325_161118  2.jpg

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dear Lord... save me. Please. Why? What have I done in this life or the past to be in this exact situation right now? I repent.

RhinestoneHLT

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have been working with a method that I designed and it has been showing progress towards a full restoration regrow. I am about 5 months into the process, but I am not new to the regrow process and have reasonable expectations. I am taking the time to post this so those that are interested can learn about the method.
I have many detailed photographs, and useful layout of hair that includes hair grafts that is helpful for measurements. I also have medical theories and others that have tried the method. I will explain the method (topicals and manual process) and details soon in following posts. For now I am just going to post a few photos for now to see if the thread is posting properly. These are a few before and after of the side area that went from slick bald to having some promising regrow that is already visible.

The first photo is a before photo that shows the grafts and the slick bald area next to them.

The second is another before photo closer up again showing the very bald area.

The third area is of that same area a few days ago with the regrowing hairs. I literally have hundreds of photos available, I will fill in many details soon.

You aren't going from that amount of loss to a full restoration with anything other than the semen of a God.

Last edited by a moderator:

lessloss

Reaction score
Method and photos

Yes , a restoration is high hopes and will take patience.

I will upload some more photos and start detailing the process.

The treatment is pretty simple. Use a rounded plastic object to press the scalp and make small 1/2 inch circles on the skull. Do not pinch and do not friction rub the skin. I like to use cinnamon oil (never right after shower-too hot) to stimulate blood flow, and olive or jojoba oil to do the massage with. Two times a day I use tea tree oil to treat and prevent hair demodex mites. I move the plastic vitamin bottle rounded edges inch by inch across my scalp and press deeply and make a small circle. The level of pressure requires 2 hands on the bottle and dents in the soft tissue can be seen

The treatment is different than normal massage in that the pressure is very deep, maybe in the 15 pounds range. This is much more like needling or dermarolling. There is a mild healing response activated along with enhanced blood flow, with the theory that any calcification is aided in being removed. I gave it the name DT-CPR . Later I will post the links with the archives and other people trying the process.

As the treatment progresses the soreness and/or piercing pain should lessen. Some people feel very painful sensitive areas. These are theorized to possibly be due to calcium deposits being painful. I always continue until I can see the veins bulge. I aim for 3 times a day 20-30 minutes. I do the entire scalp, as the blood needs to be surface routed to the ares in need.
For the enzyme treatment , easiest is meat tenderizer with honey mix. The active ingredients are papain and bromelain . Leave this on for 3 hours once a week.
You can start out with softer pressure. Never leave bruises. You should build up pressure especially on the sore areas. You can use your fingers to start out with. I still drink a few liters of fruit juice each day. I eat a lot of ginger dishes and some spicy foods. I have made green vegetable juice with carrot every other day for the last few years.
For the first 2 weeks I did not use too much oil, and focused on pressing out the sticky sebum (oils and waters) from the scalp.
I highly recommend at least 1000 mg of vitamin C daily to make sure your skin is healing well.
Well so far so good for a treatment that is simple, inexpensive, and shows quick results with no shed. I hope others can have success also.

Wow it looks like the attachment pictures are here and there, I will try some editing to see if I can get them organized. Basically there are some before and after photos there. Some showing the slick bald areas, most showing regrow pictures from a few days ago .
Well not sure how to change how they are attached. Simply the first 4 attached images are old photos. For the rest of them, they are new showing different angles of new regrow. There is a place where these are all organized. I will give the link soon.

Attachments

• slick.jpg
    slick.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 1,616
  • slick 2.jpg
    slick 2.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 1,738
  • 20151104_141110.jpg
    20151104_141110.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 2,474
  • 20151105_140054.jpg
    20151105_140054.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,457
  • sideways 20160325_161118  2.jpg
    sideways 20160325_161118 2.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 1,421
  • 20160325_163035.jpg
    20160325_163035.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,414
  • 20160325_163019.jpg
    20160325_163019.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 1,493
  • 20160325_162240.jpg
    20160325_162240.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,594

rocklegends

Reaction score

The treatment is pretty simple. Use a rounded plastic object to press the scalp and make small 1/2 inch circles on the skull. Do not pinch and do not friction rub the skin. I like to use cinnamon oil (never right after shower-too hot) to stimulate blood flow, and olive or jojoba oil to do the massage with. Two times a day I use tea tree oil to treat and prevent hair demodex mites. I move the plastic vitamin bottle rounded edges inch by inch across my scalp and press deeply and make a small circle. The level of pressure requires 2 hands on the bottle and dents in the soft tissue can be seen

The treatment is different than normal massage in that the pressure is very deep, maybe in the 15 pounds range. This is much more like needling or dermarolling. There is a mild healing response activated along with enhanced blood flow, with the theory that any calcification is aided in being removed. I gave it the name DT-CPR . Later I will post the links with the archives and other people trying the process.

As the treatment progresses the soreness and/or piercing pain should lessen. Some people feel very painful sensitive areas. These are theorized to possibly be due to calcium deposits being painful. I always continue until I can see the veins bulge. I aim for 3 times a day 20-30 minutes. I do the entire scalp, as the blood needs to be surface routed to the ares in need.
For the enzyme treatment , easiest is meat tenderizer with honey mix. The active ingredients are papain and bromelain . Leave this on for 3 hours once a week.
You can start out with softer pressure. Never leave bruises. You should build up pressure especially on the sore areas. You can use your fingers to start out with. I still drink a few liters of fruit juice each day. I eat a lot of ginger dishes and some spicy foods. I have made green vegetable juice with carrot every other day for the last few years.
For the first 2 weeks I did not use too much oil, and focused on pressing out the sticky sebum (oils and waters) from the scalp.
I highly recommend at least 1000 mg of vitamin C daily to make sure your skin is healing well.
Well so far so good for a treatment that is simple, inexpensive, and shows quick results with no shed. I hope others can have success also.

Wow it looks like the attachment pictures are here and there, I will try some editing to see if I can get them organized. Basically there are some before and after photos there. Some showing the slick bald areas, most showing regrow pictures from a few days ago .
Well not sure how to change how they are attached. Simply the first 4 attached images are old photos. For the rest of them, they are new showing different angles of new regrow. There is a place where these are all organized. I will give the link soon.

The treatment is different than massage in that the pressure is very deep, maybe in the 15 pounds range. This is much more like needling or dermarolling. There is a mild healing response activated along with enhanced blood flow, with the theory that any calcification is aided in being removed. I gave it the name DT-CPR . Later I will post the links with the archives and other people trying the process.

As the treatment progresses the soreness should lessen. I always continue until I can see the veins bulge. I aim for 3 times a day 20-30 minutes. I do the entire scalp, as the blood needs to be surface routed to the ares in need.

No this is incorrect, and bear in mind that what you are proposing has not only been recycled throughout the forum, but has been proven to be ineffective in terms of efficacy. What you are referring to based on my recollection of the terminology is detumescence therapy, which in essence a systematic effort to apply pressure to the scalp in hopes of an arbitrary "decalicfying" of whatever is impeding hair growth. however, the theory is without grounding, and if it were that easy, folks would have commercialized it abundantly to a material degree. (not to mention why blood flow in all folks isn't lacking, and why hair transplant hair is able to withstand growth in such a hostile environment. the line of logic is both fallacious and very very very questionable.)

DT is not a prudent option for anything sans a desire to leave scarring embedded beyond the dermal papilla, as well as wrinkle lines across the cross sections of the scalp and periphery.

lessloss

Reaction score
The key difference between this treatment and detumescence therapy is the level of strong pressure applied. A hand massage has no where near the effect as a hard object pressed for about an hour a day.

As for blood circulation, the theory is that the very thin blood vessel that supplies the follicle is partly blocked by calcium plaque or deposits. The deep pressure mechanical pressing may be breaking up deposits allowing restoration of pressed increased blood flow.

I have hair grafts, I theorize that the donor area did not have vessel blockages, or was just different genetics.

This therapy is not about reshaping the scalp, loosening the skin, changing the muscles, or any normal type of wispy massage.
I have done over 200 hours of this intense massage. I have no evident scarring, wrinkling, or other damage. In fact I have had areas that I was concerned were precancerous from surfing, heal up and become healthy skin.

For those of you that are not interested just forget the thread. Your concerns for others are appreciated and heard.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As for blood circulation, the theory is that the very thin blood vessel that supplies the follicle is partly blocked by calcium plaque or deposits. The deep pressure mechanical pressing may be breaking up deposits allowing restoration of pressed increased blood flow.

So it's pretty well scientifically documented that androgens within the circulatory system are what cause miniaturization of the follicle. By increasing blood flow to the follicle, you are indeed allowing nutrients and oxygen that weren't allowed before, or at least not in a sufficient amount. BUT, you are also allowing an increase in androgen activity via the capillaries. Please explain what you are doing to counter this. It's like putting a bandaid on a gunshot wound. Don't get me wrong, I totally admire your curiosity, exploration and hard work, it's just not really addressing the issue and I don't believe you will ever see terminal hair growth.

lessloss

Reaction score
I do have other studies and links that detail why this method seems to be working for me. If one googles " dt-cpr natural hair regrowth " it should lead you to the archive of mass of info and resources along with chronological documentation.

As for the androgens. My understanding is bit shallow, but I am pretty sure that DHT in other places of the body grows hair. In the male pattern baldness scalp DHT is blamed for hair loss. My theory is that the scalp becomes changed to unhealthy by calcification, decreased oxygenation, restricted blood flow, and other chemical or parasite irritants. When in the depleted state perhaps this is when DHT has the hair loss effect. Kind of like adrenaline to a healthy person is fine, but to a depleted person it could be a stressful negative drain. I see that DT-CPR makes the scalp truly healthy again.

Honestly this treatment is so simple and I can see the results weekly, I have not taken the time to deeply research as well as many on this forum. I am not ignorant of medical things, Honestly, it would be a miracle if regrow could be this simple. This is extremely well documented. I have a comparison of the terminal hairs that I have already regrown in the archive, I just knew they would be too much to front on the intro for this sire for such a short treatment period.

I am not selling anything, promoting my own website, and this treatment is a cheap and simple as they get.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As for the androgens. My understanding is bit shallow, but I am pretty sure that DHT in other places of the body grows hair. In the male pattern baldness scalp DHT is blamed for hair loss. My theory is that the scalp becomes changed to unhealthy by calcification, decreased oxygenation, restricted blood flow, and other chemical or parasite irritants. When in the depleted state perhaps this is when DHT has the hair loss effect. Kind of like adrenaline to a healthy person is fine, but to a depleted person it could be a stressful negative drain. I see that DT-CPR makes the scalp truly healthy again.

- People that are attempting other methods to control Androgenetic Alopecia always say things like this. Why does it follow genetics?? Why do some people who take anti androgens start immediately growing hair? Why do super intense athletes who eat extremely healthy and have unbelievably healthy heart rates, blood pressure, volume and flow, still go bald? I can think of a million questions that aren't answered by your theory. Once again, I am sure it is good for your scalp tissue and I commend you on working so hard to find answers. The molecular pathways involved in Androgenetic Alopecia, while not completely discovered or fully understood, are pretty widely accepted by scientists.

lessloss

Reaction score
Indeed there are many theories and complexities. Thank you for your respectful inqury. For me it just comes down to the facts. I can see my hair regrowing at an unusually quick rate.

I will offer a bit of the complexities that may be working in favor of this method. The body produces a variety of chemicals and growth hormones.

The Effect of Platelet-Rich Plasma in Hair Regrowth
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26400925

Basically the body responds to an injury of bruising with a concentration of blood platelet cells to heal the wound. Part of this healing process is to release growth factors that stimulate new cells to be made and direct available stem cells to strengthen the tissue and create new capillaries. Basically wounding stimulates regeneration of the tissue with new cells and blood flow capillaries.

"Although blood is mainly a liquid (called plasma), it also contains small solid components (red cells, white cells, and platelets.) The platelets are best known for their importance in clotting blood. However, platelets also contain hundreds of proteins called growth factors which are very important in the healing of injuries. "

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00648

"Platelet derived growth factors' main functions are to stimulate cell replication (mitogenesis) of healing capable stem cells and what are also called pre-mitotic partially differentiated osteoprogenitor cells which are also part of the connective tissue-bone healing cellular composite. It also stimulates cell replication of endothelial cells. This will cause budding of new capillaries into the wound (angiogenesis), a fundamental part of all wound healing. In addition, PDGF seems to promote the migration of perivascular healing capable cells into a wound and to modulate the effects of other growth factors. "

http://www.perfusion.com/cgi-bin/ab...ticledisplay.asp?articleid=1678&#.VlNX83Ighb8

I have personally found this to be previously useful for hair regrowth with needling. I also find that strong pressure massage also triggers the regeneration response and regrows hair without concern that needles could further irritate or micro scar depleted skin. Also I find that the deep massage can reach much deeper subdermal layers for regeneration.

- - - Updated - - -

- People that are attempting other methods to control Androgenetic Alopecia always say things like this. Why does it follow genetics?? Why do some people who take anti androgens start immediately growing hair? Why do super intense athletes who eat extremely healthy and have unbelievably healthy heart rates, blood pressure, volume and flow, still go bald? I can think of a million questions that aren't answered by your theory. Once again, I am sure it is good for your scalp tissue and I commend you on working so hard to find answers. The molecular pathways involved in Androgenetic Alopecia, while not completely discovered or fully understood, are pretty widely accepted by scientists.

Here is a new scientific study dealing with Here is a new scientific study dealing with lab substrate replication of cells, altering gene expression with stretching, thickening hair with massage, and they are also talking about the benefits of increased blood flow. Not that it is a overly expansive study, just that there is real and recent scientific support for what I am seeing happen.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4740347/

(Jan. 2016) Basically it was a 4 minute vibrator massage on 9 guys (normal hair) for 24 weeks. At 12 weeks they had a bit of shed, at 24 weeks the hairs were thicker in diameter. Also they set up skin cells in a culture, stretched them on silicone, and saw a change for the better of the genetic expression to promote hair growth.

To read the article, maybe start with the end conclusion to follow the process.
" If optimal stretching forces in hair follicles are applied for an appropriate time period to stimulate hair growth genes selectively, mechanical forces could be useful in hair tissue engineering. Moreover, scalp massage as a form of mechanical stimulation of the scalp may become a natural, easy, and economical way to stimulate hair growth rates. Further research is required to confirm these possibilities."

I hope they do more studies on guys with male pattern baldness, but with the normal guys they got meaningful results to continue with.

lessloss

Reaction score
Hi, I was thinking today that perhaps some of the growth factors associated with a healing response ( as detailed in the previous research links ) has an effect on neutralizing the negative effects of DHT. Part of my observation is the intense pain many men feel in the active shed area of the scalp. I theorize that these may be calcification crystals or other deposits that are over time broken up by the pressure. After around 2 months my intense soreness went away upon pressing.

The physical act of pressing should cause a micro injury like needling. Also crystals being crushed against the flesh and capillaries should also cause a healing response of platelet rich cells. The other research even says that genetic expression can be altered to favor thicker hair conditions by stretching the skin (via pressing in my case ) . The research also shows that the platelet rich condition also carries active growth factors and stem cells with the ability to regenerate tissue and capillaries.

As observed and inquired of by others, perhaps this is why hair grafts that are cut apart, left on ice for a few hours, and placed into incisions, have the ability to grow well in a surrounding male pattern baldness area.

lessloss

Reaction score
Fortunately I began documenting the progress within 3 weeks of starting the pressing. I thought that the after treatment soreness reminded me of needling. I had limited regrow with needling and minoxidil in the past (2006). I have not used minoxidil or needled for years.
There is a public dated and very detailed photographic archive updated just about every 3 weeks for the last 5 months. Also there are many other insights into this treatment there. It can be found at the link below.

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11746-regrowth-photos-dt-cpr-method

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this should be in tell your story rather than success stories but good luck. I will be watching your thread to see how it ends up.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude...I admire the amount of time & research you put into this. However, like the other guy said; you're better of getting jizzed on by a god...or taking proven medication.
id say hop on dutasteride, minoxidil & nizoral.
see where that gets you

anyway you put it, you WILL definitely have to endure sides to get good regrowth

lessloss

Reaction score
Thank you for your interest.
Provided that all that I present is fully accurate, and I offer as much evidence possible that it is indeed online verifiable; the rate of regrow is remarkably rapid. Normally at 5 months you are lucky to be well into a productive shed, having to wait months to see any signs of new regrow. The process has even surprised me, very early on I could see enough micro growth to start posting public photos. Of note, the regrow started on the sides over the blood vessels there. This is very well detailed, and this is the are that the thickest hairs can be seen in the archives.
The implications of such a documented process are I hope far reaching. This is not just a story, it is a game changer for me.
transam-
I have been on minoxidil in the past , sometimes still use nizorol shampoo. I have had a hair transplant, I am not new to the traditional process, I just would rather be doing what I am, and seeing the results I have.

I had shaved my head to zero hair about 6 weeks ago. What you see for lengthening hairs are on a grow cycle. In another month they will be twice as long. There will be plenty to see in the future. I have seen and photographed the temples go through the lengthening and thickening process, this is why I speak as I do with such high expectations.

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry, why even bother at your age? Plus you live in Thailand. As we both know, everyone is a handsome man there. Just go to a nearest bar or agogo, get drunk, barfine a cute girl, forget about hairloss.

lessloss

Reaction score
Looks like firstpost has sucessfully outlined the first step to living happily with hairloss. :fun:

Honestly I started the process to prepare for another transplant. The pressing removes sebum well and tones up the skin. Then I saw the speed of regrowth.

If I have stumbled on an anomaly I kind of owe it to the world to fight the curse of baldness. If I get my hair back in the process that is a bonus. I do not have a lot of need for vanity here indeed. An hour a day to see how the experiment goes, really for those that could prevent the numbing process of male pattern baldness through life .

Someday a few of you might get curious enough to press on your head with a hard object and feel the piercing pain. It is not a normal thing, and it will go away with pressing. For me it is obvious that any scalp is better off without super sore spots. The blood of the scalp is very near and shared with the brain. To put a lot of chemicals or have bacterial situations from demoxdex mites so near the brains blood flow is a serious concern. Much like poor dental care can pollute the entire blood supply, your scalp is worth the time to get it healthy.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like firstpost has sucessfully outlined the first step to living happily with hairloss. :fun:

Honestly I started the process to prepare for another transplant. The pressing removes sebum well and tones up the skin. Then I saw the speed of regrowth.

If I have stumbled on an anomaly I kind of owe it to the world to fight the curse of baldness. If I get my hair back in the process that is a bonus. I do not have a lot of need for vanity here indeed. An hour a day to see how the experiment goes, really for those that could prevent the numbing process of male pattern baldness through life .

Someday a few of you might get curious enough to press on your head with a hard object and feel the piercing pain. It is not a normal thing, and it will go away with pressing. For me it is obvious that any scalp is better off without super sore spots. The blood of the scalp is very near and shared with the brain. To put a lot of chemicals or have bacterial situations from demoxdex mites so near the brains blood flow is a serious concern. Much like poor dental care can pollute the entire blood supply, your scalp is worth the time to get it healthy.
I hear you,....but a healthy scalp won't regrow miniaturized hair. DHT is killing your hair