Progress On My Hair Regrowth With Pictures

lessloss

Reaction score
Photos at 6 months

Hello again,
Just a few days past the 6 months of treatment. The hairs are lengthening on the previously slick bald area. I like to post pretty often because soon it will be hard to tell the grafts and pre-existiting hair - from the new hairs.
Someday I will post updates on the more advanced regrow on the sides of the scalp. Like I said it is a job to sort out/show what was there before and what is new regrow with full diameter and length.
-use the right click menu to open in new tab

The regrow near the grafts, next to the grafts area was previously slick bald

20160420_140040.jpg
the longer hairs you see are not background old hairs- they are regrow ; as the old hairs are clipped very short as seen in other photos
20160420_140023.jpg
nearer to the front of the head
20160420_135836.jpg

You can see in the lower right the lengthening hairs - separate from the pre-exisiting hairs
20160420_140110.jpg
20160420_140125.jpg

Here is the submat on the top filling in nicely below the grafts
top hair.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here are a few before and after on the sides, they started lengthening very early in the treatment over the blood vessels on the temples. Now they have filled in with a density improvement. This is documented every few weeks in the links I posted before.

Here is a basic before photo early in the treatment

side before.jpg

Below is a photo taken about a month ago, actually there is more hairs to see now - I had shaved the area previous to this photo and some light hairs had not grown back yet. I will take updated photos another time

Things to notice - 1. density increase in upper area 2. the thickening of lower thin hairs 3. few thick hairs in front of line
side recent.jpg

* I tried to use top hairline as a measuring base, but I think that had moved/regrown forward maybe a 1/2 inch also, so the "after" comparison moves the line forward.
Point being that the attempted measurements may make the "after" photo not look as impressive as if the line were back some more. Never too easy to sort and measure hairs.

lessloss

Reaction score
A quick update, I will post a few recent photos of the temple regrowth. I could post more photos, but best to see them in context in the previously linked archives. Here are a few recent photos, I shave most of my head because the regrow gives some long hairs and short patchy areas.

Since I have photoshop I thought it would be interesting to show what the regrow would look like if the hairs were black. The photos are from the same original. The inversion basically reverses the colors - makes white black. I also adjusted the contrast and hue. There is no altering of the hair counts or diameter or hairs - or any photographic alteration - just color changes. If you are able to view the photos side by side you can see this. (use right click menu to open in new tab or window)

For me it is a decent illustration of progress. I am sticking to a style of documentation that seems on the slow side. I am just showing new regrow areas develop. The border areas are where the thicker blending regrown hairs are at, but I have shaved most of these areas with my partial head shave every few days.

Anyhow in about a week I will post some before and after photos to mostly map out the areas of regrow and the amount of time they are taking. As the inversion photo shows, regrow is happening, it is not always easy to see, and takes a while.

original photo- note that almost none of the hairs are grafts (very thick hairs on top) - almost all new regrow
also this area is far from the hairline in an area most difficult to regrow (area beside grafts was slick bald)

Attachments

• 20160709_193301.jpg
    20160709_193301.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 708
  • inversion.jpg
    inversion.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 754

Faith11

Reaction score
I am already on DT from the last 2 weeks. I found that ridge on my scalp which developed after inflammation has reduced a bit. I am pressing from the corner of my palm which is a bit hard.

After seeing OP post, I tried with plastic bottle but it's really scary! Secondly, it's difficult to put lots of pressure on your own because the bollte just slides down if I press hard. I need to do 2 things at the same time- maintaining the balance of the bottle + putting pressure.

Anyway, I will continue to do DT as I think it will help in the long run.

I do 15 minutes scalp massage + 15 minutes DT.

lessloss

Reaction score
Hi, I hope people are checking out the archives and progress reports, they are consistently updated. Here is a 10 months of completed treatment update .

The hairs have been thickening consistently. I have been using the rounded edge of a PVC elbow for 3/4 diameter pipe (this might be a bit easier to handle Faith11). Also I added a topical mostly consisting of green tea concentrate and coconut oil (along with the cinnamon oil) seems to accelerate the regrow

This is the previously slick bald area beside the grafts in the forward temple area. The light colored hairs are the regrown hairs. To the right are the dark grafts. Their is no background borderline side of head hairs in the background.

20160815_010801.jpg

archives
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11746-regrowth-photos-dt-cpr-method

Last edited:

lessloss

Reaction score
Hello an update after about 2 years and 4 months. I have been using an isolated focus area to show the results of a natural regrow. The area went from slick bald to now showing terminal hairs. I will post a sample photo of the focus area. The entire treatment and more photos are detailed in the archives link in the last post.

The discovery of the method is that there are painful areas under the balding scalp. With intense pressure massage, the possible calcification crystals are dissolved and the pain goes away. This leads to better blood flow to the hair follicles. Then the process is of mild wounding similar as with needling or laser burn skin regeneration. The wounding is done with the pressing massage or recently with a wire brush. I am happy with the slow steady regrow, all natural and sustainable.

Attachments

• 20180210_152617.jpg
    20180210_152617.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 925
Last edited:

jimtmcdaniels

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello an update after about 2 years and 4 months. I have been using an isolated focus area to show the results of a natural regrow. The area went from slick bald to now showing terminal hairs. I will post a sample photo of the focus area. The entire treatment and more photos are detailed in the archives link in the last post.

The discovery of the method is that there are painful areas under the balding scalp. With intense pressure massage, the possible calcification crystals are dissolved and the pain goes away. This leads to better blood flow to the hair follicles. Then the process is of mild wounding similar as with needling or laser burn skin regeneration. The wounding is done with the pressing massage or recently with a wire brush. I am happy with the slow steady regrow, all natural and sustainable.
Any updates would be great!

Thank you

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great progress! Thanks for sharing. How are you doing now?

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also would be curious about that. To be honest, i am dying to tell my successful story one day, just not in that place yet. For now i am happy to find service which can do my assignment for me https://bigаssignments.com/write-my-assignment and that will give me more time and energy for my hair and growing it again. Lately that was bothering me a lot and that is time to deal with it.

Last edited: