prince William

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
It's combed forward, longer, with a lot of toppik and similar items. He's also pretty tall so you don't see the top of his head too often.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
eraofzzt said:
I see.
If his hair is cured, then we are not far away from health hair

His hair isn't cured....there are plenty of bad pics of him, he just manages to keep it looking "OK" for now.

eraofzzt

Reaction score
here is a month ago

Attachments

• 66C0D7CFE86B47A29606B74EE3F04265.jpg
    66C0D7CFE86B47A29606B74EE3F04265.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 246

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
...the front of his hairline looks fine because his hair is longer, combed forward, and has toppik or something similar in it

He hasn't regrown anything, it still looks like sh*t

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you have a woman like that by your side,people wouldn't be focussing much on your crowning glory.

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
do you even care about your hair when u are the prince? u get any women u want.

Galaxy86

Reaction score
biglemoncoke said:
No you dont. Do you really think every woman only cares about money and power? Not only that I'm sure plenty of women wouldn't want the pressure and problems that come with a "famous" lifestyle.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Galaxy86 said:
biglemoncoke said:
No you dont. Do you really think every woman only cares about money and power? Not only that I'm sure plenty of women wouldn't want the pressure and problems that come with a "famous" lifestyle.

Are you kidding he could have 99% of the women in the UK. Obvoiusly most of them are not the sort that you'd want as a future queen but his options are pretty much limitless.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Of course not 99% of women would like him, but his status as a prince really makes his options limitless

Just look at the Prince of Monaco, his hair is in worst condition and he is always considered a hot bachelor by magazines

malo

Established Member
Reaction score
biglemoncoke said:

Even if he is one of the richest men in the UK and has a beautiful fiancee
it has to hurt when websites and tabloids draw attention to his hair.

I bet he is just as sensitive about his hair as anyone on these forums.
He just probably realizes that because his future responsibility
he can't show any vanity in public.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, tabloids have always been part of his life
I'm sure he never liked how they exploited his mother and contributed to her death

s.a.f

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Galaxy86 said:
biglemoncoke said:

Are you kidding he could have 99% of the women in the UK. Obvoiusly most of them are not the sort that you'd want as a future queen but his options are pretty much limitless.

You must have a pretty jaded view of women if you believe that 99% of them would be with him cos of what he is other than who he is! :shakehead:

Know many women?

I really cant imagine that many single women would turn him down at least for a date. Unless of course he's an absolute irritating twat in person he offers any woman a life of total opulance, glamour and leisure with 100% financial security.
Pretty much 90% of women in this country would go for a premiership footballer and he's got way more to offer than that.
As long as he's not unbearable in person I think he could pretty much attract whatever woman he likes.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I get told I look like him, and unfortunately my hair is thinning in the same spots as his. I can't imagine he wouldn't have tried to stop it when it started, it seems like he could have halted it better but maybe he just doesn't care. There's a lot of guys out there who don't care about balding, I'm just not one of them.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Thom said:
I get told I look like him, and unfortunately my hair is thinning in the same spots as his. I can't imagine he wouldn't have tried to stop it when it started, it seems like he could have halted it better but maybe he just doesn't care. There's a lot of guys out there who don't care about balding, I'm just not one of them.

I'm the same way.

The other day I had to go take a test in a room with other 20 something year olds...nearly every guy in there was balding. It definitely made me feel good for jumping on finasteride early. But the way most of them acted, I don't think any of the 15 or so guys in there cared one bit. A couple of them were really hanging on to their last scraps of hair and probably should buzz it off.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've resolved to never be that guy with the nasty patch on top that looks like he is in denial. That was the reason I cut my long hair last year but I can get away with it being short for now. I'm about to start the big 3 so hopefully if it fills in I will grow my hair about medium length again. Mine's nowhere near as bad as Prince William's hair but he's only two years older than I so I want to avoid where he's at when I am 26.

I know he could get transplants easily but, if he even cares, he's probably thinking of the criticisms he would face if he were to do it. People would accuse him of using taxpayer's money for cosmetics I imagine.

s.a.f

Reaction score
finfighter said:
I think it's all pretty amusing how you guys still have a pretend Prince, King, and queen ect. They still want to pretend it's the feudal era, and play king that's just funny to me. I don't understand why everyone takes it so seriously, him getting married and all.

They dont really hold any power, its just for the image of traditional old Britain and it brings in the tourists. Plus people like the idea of them representing the old Britain when we had an empire as opposed to the new Britain a bankrupt shithole awash with immigrants.

Ps there were plenty of stories about Wills trying treatments a few years back, so I'm pretty sure it did bother him but he's had his fun years now and it looks like he's bowed to the pressure of settling down and accepting his responsibilities as an ambassador.

I hope for his sake he can hold onto the bit he still has until his wedding next year. But I'm pretty sure Kate does'nt care.