prince William

Nene

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
No I'm not sure now.

But isn't that an old ish picture? I'm sure his hair is thicker these day but then again it could be topik

I can't believe it's happened to him. I started balding in my early twenties, a decade ago and with limited budget and experimentation I have much more hair than him. I also had exactly the same type of hair as him when I was younger.

He should have been bang on it. I'd have hired a 1000 blond balding aids and done experiments on them to see what worked

mmmwwwwwhhhaahaahahahhaaa

I think that picture is oldish which just makes me feel like, if it was that bad a few years ago, it must be really bad now. I saw him on TV a few days ago and he didn't look bald but his hair just looked like it was puny and had no volume, it was unnatural looking. His rate of loss has been very fast, poor guy. I've been losing hair for over a decade and I still have lots more hair them him as well.

Doug Douglas

Established Member
Reaction score
It's silly to say that Prince William would make Rogaine look bad. As if all the head models they use actually benefited from the stuff. There's no way Will wouldn't have thick hair in a year's time, Rogaine would see to that. Whether it was hair transplants, a system, or a full-on wig, they'd make sure he was looking like he had hair to spare.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Primo said:
I really don't think Wills gives a toss about losing his hair, it's a very minor problem for him as a wealthy royal. The same goes for Wayne Rooney. Neither of them strike me as being particularly vain and have both probably accepted male pattern baldness.

Also, I don't think these rich guys would piss around with treatments if they wanted to do something about their advanced hairloss, much more likely they'd get a megabucks hair transplant like Matthew McConaughey.

I think he does care or did a few years ago before he and Kate got serious. But theres noway he or Rooney could get away with having a hair transplant. They are photographed everyday, is McConaghey got one he must've gone into hiding for a few month inbetween movies.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Nene said:
You sure about that? Take another look, I might be generous by giving him 3 years before he is a Norwood 5, he looks like a full blown 4 in this picture. I think what he is using is a heavy supply of Toppik. Rogaine certainly won't keep him from being fully bald soon.

I think most posters on here would say he's already a NW6 since all he's got is that small patch of vellus bumfluff. Most guys would just shave it and look bald. I dont think its thick enough to hold concealers properly.

kaosi

Established Member
Reaction score
i think he is on propecia bcuz his hair look same what looks in the end of 2008.

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
Not to sound gay here but the guy is incredibly handsome, tall, in great shape, well educated, could have any woman he wants, hes unbelievably wealthy and oh yeah..... HE'S A PRINCE THAT WILL ONE DAY BE KING. IMO the guy could use at least one inperfection. Maybe it will humble him enough to make him realize hes human just like you and me. I think Prince Harry has yet to come down from that Plateau as his thick hair doesnt look like its going anywhere any time soon.

s.a.f

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
No that's cos he's the offspring of that rugby player, not Charles. I can't believe so little is said about the likeness!

I think you're confusing Will Carling (the rugby player) with James Hewitt, Harry was already born long before she started seeing Carling. But Harry's ginger hair actually comes from her side of the family, there are a few ginger Spencers.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Honestly though, people make fun of his balding but in about 10 years I think he could pull off a distinguished look with his sharp features. Granted Harry would look tougher if he was to go bald, he would have more of the Statham look to him.

Hellboy666

Established Member
Reaction score
this guy has never done clinical treatment