Prince William - As good as bald now

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty old picture. His hair looked better recently but I suspect it's due to Toppik.

Watch for him to be rocking a well-defined horseshoe in the next 2-3 years.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
in his case : cash is not a problem , he just needs to set some big hairtransplant , prefferd a big fue , and hide a bit from the paparazi.... till you cant see the redness anymore... after that its just happy growing...

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder why he didnt get on propecia before it started getting bad?

or maybe he did but his hairloss is so agressive it couldnt stop it

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
peapoddy said:
I wonder why he didnt get on propecia before it started getting bad?

or maybe he did but his hairloss is so agressive it couldnt stop it
I guess he didn't want royal man boobs. :woot:

Boondock

Reaction score
Rumour has it he got on propecia already, but nobody really knows.

I expect William would have trouble getting an hair transplant, because he can't afford to take 8 months out of his schedule. As someone who will one day be King, he needs to avoid negative publicity as much as he can.

I'm 99% sure he'll never shave it off, not so much because it looks bad as because it's not considered regal enough for someone of his social class.

imlosinit

Established Member
Reaction score
At least we know the Queen doesnt have the cure to balding hidden from the world. This guy was a heartthrob, now he seems rather ordinary.

PrinceWillMMT_468x375%5B1%5D.jpg

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
prince-william-hair-loss.jpg

PrinceWillREX_468x441.jpg

20081229_princewilliam_560x375.jpg

article-0-04A4A13A000005DC-58_468x640_popup.jpg

just like the rest of us, definitely much better looking with hair, shame for the lad but its impossible to feel sorry for him

s.a.f

Reaction score
Boondock said:
Rumour has it he got on propecia already, but nobody really knows.

I expect William would have trouble getting an hair transplant, because he can't afford to take 8 months out of his schedule. As someone who will one day be King, he needs to avoid negative publicity as much as he can.

I'm 99% sure he'll never shave it off, not so much because it looks bad as because it's not considered regal enough for someone of his social class.

Spot on.
There have been stories about him getting propecia from a Harley street trichologist, but about as much chance of the queen gettin a facelift as him ever getting a hair transplant.
He's in excactly the same boat as his uncle Edward so it'll be a horseshoe for him before he's 30.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
cant he just shave the top and use a hairpiece ? for now it could look like his hair was improved again...

maybe he just dont care ? he will be king some day , so he got lots of power....

Boondock

Reaction score
cant he just shave the top and use a hairpiece ? for now it could look like his hair was improved again...

He can't get a hairpiece for the same reasons he can't get found having a transplant. It's terrible publicity for a would-be King.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
More recent pics here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/gallery/20 ... newzealand

looks better in some pics than others but isn't that usually the case? I dont think its that different from those earlier shots..maybe his regime is maintaining it enough. minoxidil would be good for him but its not exactly friendly to busy lifestyles with lots of travelling.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
taking into account the worth of the royal families property and investments (they are comfortably the richest family in the world even though the amount of liquid cash between them is less than a billion), it must be very frustrating for him knowing he could have his thatch sorted tomorrow.

itd be impossible for him to attempt any drastic treatment

beaner

Reaction score
If he got a couple of subtle procedures spread out over a few years, no one would even notice he got a transplant----it's not as if the entire world is obsessing over Prince William's hair.

FlashDance

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
i think he does not care

Everyone cares...it's just how that show it (or have to show it).

I think he has to appear to be ok with it (like most of us do).

It's amazing to see such a high profile person go from one extreme to the other.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He's almost certainly using concealer in the photos.

And it's pretty foolish to think he doesn't care....all men care when they start losing their hair.

If I were him, I would get a thin toupee with only slightly higher density than his hair currently is and wear that while recovering from hair transplant procedures.

Boondock

Reaction score
^ It's just too high risk. If one journalist gets wind of it, or gets a photo, or if something goes wrong with the procedure, he'll be taunted for the rest of his life. He'll get jokes for being a Norwood now, but in 10-20 years time - when he may be King - it won't really be an issue. He certainly won't lose respect for it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
beaner said:
If he got a couple of subtle procedures spread out over a few years, no one would even notice he got a transplant----it's not as if the entire world is obsessing over Prince William's hair.

Yeah but just remember he cant leave the house without being photographed, so going to a hair transplant clinic would be difficult also he has a full time job both in the RAF and just being himself. So theres no room for any time off.

I dont think he's doing anything maybe propecia but thats about it.

chain

Reaction score
Those are from Australian Open from yesterday. Looks ok to me.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... N%26um%3D1

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... N%26um%3D1