Prince William - As good as bald now

Petchsky

Reaction score
Price Charles has admitted using Dermatch for years now, so I would not be surprised if William using that too. No propecia or H/T for him though.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
yep , toppik or dermatch , you can see the difference with the top and the side hair in the first google picture...

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i have seen prince william on the news....
he was outside in the sunlight.... i can see it supergood that he dit use a lot of concealers on his head... even the color dont match 100% with his original hair on the side....

a hairtransplant would be a sign of weakness.... but what about concealers ?
he cant fool everybody anymore, its getting to mutch in sight, not mutch hair and 2 mutch concealer in it...

rhinomonkey

Reaction score
i have a full thick head of hair. just goes to show that money can't buy you everything! i do feel sorry for the prince as he is so young and going bald but then i think bollox he's born with a silver spoon in his mouth. a bald silver spoon but a silver spoon none the less.

Reaction score
I don't think most people care whether Prince William has hair or not, only paranoid sufferers who can't stop thinking about balding are the ones wasting time wondering about Williams hair. The general public doesn't care whatsoever, for the tabloids it's just another nonsensical article highlighting the imperfections of man and berating them for it. It seems absurd to me, just like headlines about J-lo's cellulite or Brad Pitt's huge shaggy beard.

jpixels

Reaction score
his baldness reminds me of mine..the same type of pattern except mine happened around 25..he should just get the lex luthor look on

Hoppi

Reaction score
I have NO idea why he didn't just grab some pricey treatment like CB-03-01. Maybe it just doesn't bother him.. but I find that unlikely.. surely it must bother most people who have it.

I dunno.. well, whatever, tis his life and his body and his wallet! He can do what he wants with it :)

Wuffer

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't think he cares. He might be annoyed by it, and if any more effective treatments come out to fix it i'm sure he will use them.. But he's in the eye of the media 24/7 and doesn't display a shred of self consciousness. He's charming as hell, a very good looking guy even with the balding, and has a hot *** wife.

He's really a perfect example of what everyone here should be. He clearly doesn't sit around and obsess about his hair like we all do! Hair loss hasn't changed him in any way.

But anyway, I hope he's at least on propecia. He doesn't look bad with that amount of hair, so if he could hang onto that for the next 5-10 years he's sitting pretty..

s.a.f

Reaction score
Wuffer said:
I honestly don't think he cares. He might be annoyed by it, and if any more effective treatments come out to fix it i'm sure he will use them.. But he's in the eye of the media 24/7 and doesn't display a shred of self consciousness. He's charming as hell, a very good looking guy even with the balding, and has a hot *** wife.

He's really a perfect example of what everyone here should be. He clearly doesn't sit around and obsess about his hair like we all do! Hair loss hasn't changed him in any way.

But anyway, I hope he's at least on propecia. He doesn't look bad with that amount of hair, so if he could hang onto that for the next 5-10 years he's sitting pretty..

Yeah I'm pretty sure if we all the kind of money and lifestyle he had we probably would'nt be so bothered about it either.
Having a multi £billion wealth any woman you want and flying helicopters all day is a good distraction.

s.a.f

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
I'd still be bothered and he can't have any women he wants. Some women go for looks/ talent as opposed to prestige.

If there was a princess and she was fit and wanted my c***,, well of course I would, but I certainly wouldn't have a relationship with her.

He choice of women is about 1000x the amount of any normal guy, probably more than most Hollywood hearthrobs or pop idols -thats enough. When he was younger whever he went he had crowds of woman turn up.

[attachment=1:2xtzlbtr]95908599.jpg[/attachment:2xtzlbtr]
[attachment=0:2xtzlbtr]william-australia_1853111i.jpg[/attachment:2xtzlbtr]

Personally if I had the chance to marry a princess and live the rest of my life in ultimate luxury I would!

Attachments

• 95908599.jpg
    95908599.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 271
  • william-australia_1853111i.jpg
    william-australia_1853111i.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 246

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SAF

True, but if he was not a prince I think he would still get an ok girl with his hair loss. He is far from ugly and kate is ok, not super babe.

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
peapoddy said:
I wonder why he didnt get on propecia before it started getting bad?

or maybe he did but his hairloss is so agressive it couldnt stop it

Propecia, even combined with Minoxidil is not very affective for agressive male pattern baldness.

If I could get him some of my brew...

s.a.f

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
SAF

True, but if he was not a prince I think he would still get an ok girl with his hair loss. He is far from ugly and kate is ok, not super babe.

Alot of the things he's got going for him come from his priveledged background, if he was from a council estate he probably would'nt be a highly educated RAF officer. Also you've got to remember he's not allowed to marry just anybody Kate comes from a posh upper class family and it was a very close call as to wether she was deemed eligable by the family.
Be under no illusions Wills life is and always has been highly controlled, the future of the aristocracy rests on his shoulders.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't dream about big cash so being a prince would hold no value for me. Being a balding prince would be considered a negative.

I care more about skills/talent like someone mentioned before.

StoptheMadness

Established Member
Reaction score
JohnNYC said:
peapoddy said:
I wonder why he didnt get on propecia before it started getting bad?

or maybe he did but his hairloss is so agressive it couldnt stop it

Propecia, even combined with Minoxidil is not very affective for agressive male pattern baldness.

If I could get him some of my brew...
actually it is very effective for male pattern baldness if one starts it with only minimal diffuse thinning - something the prince has long since past

Future kings of England are not allowed finasteride due to the possibility of ED/infertility.

s.a.f

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Not the most attractive or intelligent looking women in those images you posted there SAF.

I mean honestly, would you?

The point was that he attracts women, here's a typical paparazzi pic from his nightclubbing years.

[attachment=0:rqk2a56l]william6aDM0802_468x400.jpg[/attachment:rqk2a56l]

Attachments

• william6aDM0802_468x400.jpg
    william6aDM0802_468x400.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 298

wessneijder

Established Member
Reaction score
Thickandthin said:
He's almost certainly using concealer in the photos.

And it's pretty foolish to think he doesn't care....all men care when they start losing their hair.

If I were him, I would get a thin toupee with only slightly higher density than his hair currently is and wear that while recovering from hair transplant procedures.

He could not get a good enough transplant to cover all that has already been lost. He's already in the NW5 pattern and doesn't appear to be taking finasteride as every new picture of him shows progressing loss.

I guess if he had an amazing donor supply he could get a hair transplant but as Dr. Bernstein says they can't fix everybody.

s.a.f

Reaction score
No point in talking about Wills having a hair transplant even if he was NW4 it would'nt be an option. More chance of the queen getting a facelift or Charles having his ears pinned back.

wessneijder

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
No point in talking about Wills having a hair transplant even if he was NW4 it would'nt be an option. More chance of the queen getting a facelift or Charles having his ears pinned back.

He should dig into the Royal assets and donate to some of the experimental treatment companies :)

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone considered the possiblity that there are some men for whom hair loss is not a big issue?