Primo

slipy

Reaction score
diggin' the seb qoute in your signature.

have you been having a good time going through old threads? :woot:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmfao i know

so deliciously cynical :3

u can absolute taste the negativity and self deprecation in it

mannnnnn seb was so negative . . . . . . but somehow charmingly so 0_o

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yep, you've got me there Slip! Haha, this particular one had me in hysterics when i first came across it back in the day, so I was determined to use it as my sig, took me a while to find it though jheeez!

If you ever care to trawl through half of Seb's old posts like I did, there's some absolute gems in there!

It's a real pity he's no longer here to give us that unique Seb brand of hilariously morbid negativity and self deprecating wit.

So this is how we should all remember him! Haha.

slipy

Reaction score
make luv? fukk that, seb would make a sl*t cry.

it was seb's misanthrophy that made me connect with and relate to him. but his resignation made me wonder whether he still inhabits this planet or has ''departed''. he didn't fade gradually, he was there one day adding multiple posts then the next day he was gone completely. maybe we should send him an e mail to find out if he's still with us or shines on with his warm light in another reality.

although seeing how mods seem more strict now (hairplz was banned even though he didn't insult anyone) im unsure if he'd scrape by on HairLossTalk.com these days, unless he toned down his negativity as i have.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yep, you've got me there Slip! Haha, this particular one had me in hysterics when i first came across it back in the day, so I was determined to use it as my sig, took me a while to find it though jheeez!

If you ever care to trawl through half of Seb's old posts like I did, there's some absolute gems in there!

It's a real pity he's no longer here to give us that unique Seb brand of hilariously morbid negativity and self deprecating wit.

Primo, I still liked your previous signature better........................................:innocent:

Islander

Established Member
Reaction score

We've lost some good posters over the last years. Like Hatprisoner, Man in Space, Captain Obvious, s.a.f. & Dudemon for example, were among my favorites to read. I hope they're doing great and don't need this forum anymore.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Primo, I still liked your previous signature better........................................:innocent:

It took something truly "special" to dislodge the previous sig House, but hey no matter, you're still easily one my favourite and most valued posters on here, such is your insight and vast experience in dealing with bdd, low self esteem and hair loss related anxiety.

Similarly I've enjoyed the input from UCman, Dudemon, Seb and SAF, all of whom have genuine long term experience dealing with hair loss and the related self esteem issues.

It's these documented life stories and informed long term observations that have given me the most hope and inspiration to deal with a lifetime of male pattern baldness.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
It took something truly "special" to dislodge the previous sig House, but hey no matter, you're still easily one my favourite and most valued posters on here, such is your insight and vast experience in dealing with bdd, low self esteem and hair loss related anxiety.

Similarly I've enjoyed the input from UCman, Dudemon, Seb and SAF, all of whom have genuine long term experience dealing with hair loss and the related self esteem issues.

It's these documented life stories and informed long term observations that have given me the most hope and inspiration to deal with a lifetime of male pattern baldness.
Primo, thanks for the complement. I think you and Thom are just as inspirational too for the newbies on here. I do miss my good friend Hairplz though. I am pretty sure he is Scorpion on the Bald Truth.