Primex's Story - (Updated pics)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Jhi576 said:
Primex said:
Do walkin clinics give prescriptions for Proprecia? I'd never even thought about that.

Hawaii male- Thanks, but I think the pics make it look a little better than it actually is. I'm trying to get on Propecia, I'm thinking of being referred to a dermotologist instead. That may be better in the long run being that a lot of people complain about the acne too and I'm sure that I'll have something to that effect being that I had awful acne as a teen and actually went to a dermotologist when I was a in high school.

HEY,TRY THIS ONE OF YOU HAVE ACNE.IT'S NATURAL AND ALMOST LIKE ACCUTINE BUT WITHOT A LOT SIDE EFFECT

http://WWW.VILANTAE.NET

get off capital lock and stop spamming.

Primex

Established Member
Reaction score
Jhi576 said:
Primex said:
Do walkin clinics give prescriptions for Proprecia? I'd never even thought about that.

Hawaii male- Thanks, but I think the pics make it look a little better than it actually is. I'm trying to get on Propecia, I'm thinking of being referred to a dermotologist instead. That may be better in the long run being that a lot of people complain about the acne too and I'm sure that I'll have something to that effect being that I had awful acne as a teen and actually went to a dermotologist when I was a in high school.

HEY,TRY THIS ONE OF YOU HAVE ACNE.IT'S NATURAL AND ALMOST LIKE ACCUTINE BUT WITHOT A LOT SIDE EFFECT

http://WWW.VILANTAE.NET

Dude, seriously, how did you get to be apart of this forum?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
:hairy:

Primex

Established Member
Reaction score
Well nothing really to report on my hair. It's maintained for the most part but I think it's gotten a little thinner lately. But it's probably my own fault since I've been really relaxed on using the Rogaine. Some days I just have really good hair days and I don't wanna put Rogaine in it and mess it up. I know I shouldn't think that way, and now I'm beginning to see that I shouldn't even more. I'm gonna try and be more faithful to my regimen and maybe add something like spironolactone cream in addition to using Rogaine. Does anyone know if that would be bad to do?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I feel you, for the days i dont put foam in, my hair usually looks GREAT.

Primex

Established Member
Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
Yeah, I hate that. It's like I wanna have hair but at the same time I don't want the hair to look all messy and greasy looking. The foam isn't as greasy when it dries and it does dry quicker, but it's still not as good as it would be when there isn't any Rogaine in it at all. Well I guess it's the price you pay.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Primex said:
RaginDemon said:
Yeah, I hate that. It's like I wanna have hair but at the same time I don't want the hair to look all messy and greasy looking. The foam isn't as greasy when it dries and it does dry quicker, but it's still not as good as it would be when there isn't any Rogaine in it at all. Well I guess it's the price you pay.

if you have a date or an interview, just skip a day, no biggie.