Preventing Any Cancer(prostate Or Other) Risks From Propecia Or Finasteride!

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is important to know the side effects of any drug before taking it.

Ideal situation is to accept your hair loss and move on.

At least there is a natural way to naturally prevent, and or cure cancer.

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think finasteride even reduces the risk of prostate cancer?
my understanding is it helps prevents cancer but if you get cancer its the worse type im not sure if it that's just because it cant help prevent the worst one tho or encourages it .
when worrying about disease i worry more about what relatives die from because that's what im genetically prone to and more likely and for me that's stroke.

Last edited:

jjamerson

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think finasteride even reduces the risk of prostate cancer?

My father has been on finasteride for over 20 years or so for enlarged prostate and he was diagnosed with late stage prostate cancer a year ago. While there’s no proof that it’s linked to finasteride, you still have to wonder. He’s in his late 70s, so it could be an old age thing, but still...

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is something going on with it, because in terms of raw numbers it does increase the risk of aggressive cancer, but decreases the risk of cancer overall. It's not just that it can't stop aggressive tumors because more people are getting aggressive tumors on 5-ARIs than in the general population. It is a very small risk though, and we won't be on these drugs forever. In ten years time there will be no need for them.
People still smoke and drink diet soda sunbath etc despite knowing the risks i always took solace in that age group is far away from mine and by time i get there science will have evolved tho saying that we still don't have a finasteride replacement

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People still smoke and drink diet soda sunbath etc despite knowing the risks i always took solace in that age group is far away from mine and by time i get there science will have evolved tho saying that we still don't have a finasteride replacement
Same here. And then I blinked, and I turned 40. Then I was the guy going, “oh sh*t, I’m at that age now? And I’ve been on finasteride how long?” All the while saying, “well, in five years I won’t have to take ______”. Yet here we are. For the record, I do believe we are closer to that being reality than ever before.

Reactions: br1

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here. And then I blinked, and I turned 40. Then I was the guy going, “oh sh*t, I’m at that age now? And I’ve been on finasteride how long?” All the while saying, “well, in five years I won’t have to take ______”. Yet here we are. For the record, I do believe we are closer to that being reality than ever before.

40s on the horizon for me me now so getting nervous sure as sh*t don't want to be on it in my mid 40s and above i think that when you enter prostate trouble zone if your unlucky tho Donald Trump takes it and hes Tremendously ok the best sort of ok tremendous.
This is the last 5 years on it im sure thinking of giving 15% minoxidil with topical finasteride plus micro needling whirl what ever happens.

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
40s on the horizon for me me now so getting nervous sure as sh*t don't want to be on it in my mid 40s and above i think that when you enter prostate trouble zone if your unlucky tho Donald Trump takes it and hes Tremendously ok the best sort of ok tremendous.
This is the last 5 years on it im sure thinking of giving 15% minoxidil with topical finasteride plus micro needling whirl what ever happens.

President Trump is basically superman. He can do anything and be fine. His hair is real.

alscarmuzza

Established Member
Reaction score
My father has been on finasteride for over 20 years or so for enlarged prostate and he was diagnosed with late stage prostate cancer a year ago. While there’s no proof that it’s linked to finasteride, you still have to wonder. He’s in his late 70s, so it could be an old age thing, but still...
Prostate cancer is pretty common at that age. Most men that make it to their eighties will have it. And they most likely will die from other causes.
https://www.cancer.org/cancer/prostate-cancer/about/key-statistics.html

RemarcRoco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it is important to know the side effects of any drug before taking it, but I guess if you need to take it to deal with another health issue, there is nothing to debate about. Although finasteride and dutasteride reduce the overall risk of prostate cancer, they also increase the likelihood of developing high-grade cancer. Therefore, although the risk is low, doctors should be aware of this. Fortunately, there are drugs that can help in the treatment of some forms of cancer, such as fenbendazole. At https://www.fenbenlab.com/product/fenbendazole-capsules-222mg/ you can learn all the information you need about it.

Last edited:

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The vídeo is not working. Could you upload again?
Taking finasteride increase the levels of estradiol, and that is a cancer risk.
A natural way to reduce estradiol leves is by taking progesterone. But it doesn’t work if you are still on finas

VidoK

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is no secret that cancer is one of the leading causes of death globally, from which more than ten million people died last year. The prevention of cancer depends on the measures taken in time, that is, cancer prevention. Prevention includes: Quitting tobacco use. Ceasing the harmful use of alcohol. Avoiding ultraviolet radiation. Ensuring the safe and appropriate use of ionizing radiation in medicine. Correct diagnosis is essential. The choice of medication depends on it. So I only order medicines from the best companies, which have been tested for years and have good quality; here is the website of fenbenlab.com, one of the companies.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take a prlr antagonist while using finasteride to prevent it

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BioNTech has an mRNA vaccine in phase 2 trials for cancer right now

I think it selects for 20 of the most common mutations. Have a feeling cancer won't be much of a problem a decade from now especially with more advanced immunotherapy approaches on the horizon as well