Pretty Sure Im Balding At 17 (update)

Calebkl

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t agree, I think he’s a NW2.

@Calebkl i don’t think it’s as bad as you think, going off your picture when you were five it seems you’ve always had a naturally high hairline.

I agree with @Alphalete, minoxidil would be the best option and maybe add in dermarolling in with it. Bare in mind it’s a life long commitment.

Goodluck mate. :)
Yea, everyone im my life says im overthinking it and how im not balding, thats why i like these forums. All truth and no bs. Also do you have a brand/style of minoxidil that I should try? Thanks a ton :)

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, everyone im my life says im overthinking it and how im not balding, thats why i like these forums. All truth and no bs. Also do you have a brand/style of minoxidil that I should try? Thanks a ton :)

I just go for the original brand - Regaine/Rogaine depending on where you are in the world.

Megamandix

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think "everyone in your life" For sure care more about you than some strangers on the internet to advice you to go on Minoxidil or other stuff, so they can share some lame sympathy. some of posts here i read get pissed off
Your hair looks normal to me. I had the same hairline as yours at the age of 16. and still the same after nearly 15 years.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think "everyone in your life" For sure care more about you than some strangers on the internet to advice you to go on Minoxidil or other stuff, so they can share some lame sympathy. some of posts here i read get pissed off
Your hair looks normal to me. I had the same hairline as yours at the age of 16. and still the same after nearly 15 years.

bruh

read my signature

Megamandix

My Regimen
Reaction score
Under what scientific research you're recommending a 17yo whom you have no clue about his medical history to take minoxidil? Why not just take your unpleasant truth for yourself? :)

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Under what scientific research you're recommending a 17yo whom you have no clue about his medical history to take minoxidil? Why not just take your unpleasant truth for yourself? :)

dude, it's obvious recession. stop living in a fantasy world and accept the fact for what they are.

Calebkl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trust me, I know that very well. Thats why they seem to shelter my feelings more and negate the truth. They also see me quite often, while on here a series of well informed non-biased groups of people with sometimes experience with my current issue can chime in with their opinion, advice and sometimes support. My feelings are less important due to how I will never meet these people, which leads to the truth. Anyhow, thanks for your time.

Megamandix

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still get emails for this site. Last thing im gonna say is...
I was your age one day i know what im saying. I looked at your pics. If you want to use minoxidil its ok if it helps you think it helps. But minoxidol does not cover your side spots, That's manly pattern. every guy will get those soon or later, If it goes with your hair whorl/crown then you should be worried. If not its natural and it will only go back to an extent. dont listen to people who tell you you're a NW2 or 3 or other bullshit. Every person is different.
Anyway. something else to keep in mind is THE brain, If you keep telling yourself you're going bald you will go bald eventually.
Best i can advice you is just get out of here. which im going to do too after typing this. Do not use any chemicals or pills to mess with your hormones. All you need to do is Massage your head hard when you wash your head, hard enough to make your scalp red. Thats enough for your age.
Good luck.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
most humans innately prefer to have hope than to be cognizant of an unpleasant truth that negates that hope.

there's no point in us telling you that your hair is fine. lol. infact, we're just trying to help you, no matter if it hurts or not. Your family is more keen to saying everything's fine (even if it aint). Some member here was a nw3-4 and believed his hairloss was fine because his family told him ''he was fine''..

Megamandix

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and one more thing... Please whatever the guy above ^ says do opposite it. He's a just a parasite....
Come on dude, Is your life that sad in Sweden as an immigrant that you're here 24 hours trying to make other people's life sad too? Smh
Anyway, he's saying im nw3-4 I will take pics if anyone else confirmed. I will shave my head and will eat a whole blister of finasteride, Deal? But if if they said you're wrong You just STFU ok

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and one more thing... Please whatever the guy above ^ says do opposite it. He's a just a parasite....
Come on dude, Is your life that sad in Sweden as an immigrant that you're here 24 hours trying to make other people's life sad too? Smh
Anyway, he's saying im nw3-4 I will take pics if anyone else confirmed. I will shave my head and will eat a whole blister of finasteride, Deal? But if if they said you're wrong You just STFU ok

imagine being a 30 year old trying to steer people away from getting properly treated before becoming a nw2.5 like yourself.

keep staying mad just cus i intend on staying norwood 1 for life. if anything, these are the type of people you should STAY AWAY from. He's the type of guy that will tell you to take wait with treatments til you're a nw5 :D:D:D:D

Megamandix

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Alphalete i say apply some minoxidil on your forehead so u can be a Norwood-Zero. Proud. More hair the better right? lol
Like i said people are different, For example... I had a glance on your pics too.. You seem to have a small head and forehead. So a NW2 for you is a NW1 for someone with bigger forehead. Why are you resisting to much to understand.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Alphalete i say apply some minoxidil on your forehead so u can be a Norwood-Zero. Proud. More hair the better right? lol
Like i said people are different, For example... I had a glance on your pics too.. You seem to have a small head and forehead. So a NW2 for you is a NW1 for someone with bigger forehead. Why are you resisting to much to understand.

''I had a glance'' you literally had a look at all my posts just to find some dirt to throw at me. ''Swedish immigrant'' bruh. had to go to my first thread to find that out, eh?

Realize that both OP and you are balding. If you want to stop it, here you go, use some finas and minoxidil. If you don't want to, fine. No one is forcing you jack sh*t here, infact no one even cares what you do at the end of the day.

I'm already using minoxidil btw. I went from NW2 (0.5 away from your hairline to a NW1) :cool:

btw a big forehead is just coping. you either have a good hairline or you dont.

Megamandix

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol @ disliking my posts like it's facebook . smh
All im saying is you should be focusing on your life at this age. Not worry about your hair. Liek i said before. I was 18 one day. Ive gone through all the same thoughts. and here i am.
Anyway. Have a good life. Btw Swiden part was first thing popped up when i clicked on your profile. :)

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wonder where people like u come from. U must be a completely different species because literally anything u say is so irrational it blows my mind.