Predator Uses Finasteride Sides As A "cover"

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score

The time post didn't work; fast forward to like 9 minutes in.

Earlier in the video it mentions how he posted online for people to help him fund a hair transplant (3:26ish).

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe he got pfs lol. Either way it didn't work for him. I actually feel a little sorry for him. Not for what he did because that sh*t isn't acceptable but that finasteride didn:'t work, another failure story.:(

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe he got pfs lol. Either way it didn't work for him. I actually feel a little sorry for him. Not for what he did because that sh*t isn't acceptable but that finasteride didn:'t work, another failure story.:(

I would feel bad for him if he wasn't trying to meet up with a 13 year old girl.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
holy sh*t imagine being that guy. and i thought my life is bad. at least i'm not on the TV a) trying to solicit a minor b) trying to solicit donations for a hair transplant c) admitting you take finasteride live on TV d) admitting finasteride made you impotent on national TV! that's f*****g brutal.

problem is now people are going to think people who treat their male pattern baldness are wierd people and are apt to do things like this hence can't be trusted (like the stigma of wig wearers being parodied e.g. Zapp Brannigan in futurama)

and WTF is this clown thinking that a 13 year old girl would actually want to be with a BALD MAN! that alone should have let him know this was all fake