Potentially The Worst Responder To Finasteride... Ever?

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know you're just balding right now? You started finasteride because you already had hair loss and now, with no treatment, hair loss should and will proceed to rape your hair follicles.

finasteride can only induce a temporary Telogen Effluvium. Remove the cause (finasteride in your case) and you will be back to square one.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Dude are those even your pictures? Your crown is almost entirely gone in them, the hairline is the least of your worries.

TDE97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and now i have shaved my hair - to all that said it was BDD, f*** you. I thought this would make me feel better about losing my hair but it hasn't. It just shows how thin my hair has become over the past 9 months consequently from taking finasteride, showing definitive proof that finasteride can destroy your hair if you respond badly to it as it has mine

The crown and top should be your priority. hair transplant seems to be your only route now.

baldingboi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasnt balding before i took finasteride. never ever lost any hairs noticeably, just had a slightly receding hairline and then i took finasteride and instantaneously all hell broke loose. i couldnt take finasteride anymore anyway to see if it would recover long-term, but ive seen loads of people have the same experience on here and other sites who it never got better for - only worse. in 10 months, how it is even possible that it would get that bad without something unnatural causing it?

TDE97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasnt balding before i took finasteride. never ever lost any hairs noticeably, just had a slightly receding hairline and then i took finasteride and instantaneously all hell broke loose. i couldnt take finasteride anymore anyway to see if it would recover long-term, but ive seen loads of people have the same experience on here and other sites who it never got better for - only worse. in 10 months, how it is even possible that it would get that bad without something unnatural causing it?

There is a possibility of other symptoms e.g. thyroid, nutrient deficiency (but very unlikely tbh) .

It could be your hairloss is just aggressive to begin with.