Potential effective treatments and cures for male pattern baldness.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie When I was younger I thought that I am ugly but after I made this theory and started observing the faceshapes of men I can't believe how wrong I have been. My face shape is among top 15% the best face shapes.

nc_ohc=D_hYoa9ujvAAX_xJIHe&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof1-2.jpg

This is a very symetrical face shape with wide space between the eyes, squared jawline, prominent cheekbones and straight nose.

I used to think that my peers are prettier than me but now I look at their face shape and I think how odd they look compared to mine. Here are some examples from my facebook

_m6WSC&tn=GZY5mg4KrEj9SNAV&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof1-1.jpg

For example look at this guy's face shape i can notice thin bumpy nose and cheekbone inclination creating rounded jawline. He won't go bald however because he has a flat galea. I see that in other photos of him.

gTsEYsLtk9PXsJpaZaMkq0nExI&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof1-1.jpg

This guy's face shape is also not as nearly good as mine. He has rounded jawline and the inclination of the cheekbones creates narrow face On recent photos where he has a buzz cut I notice that he has a bad galea. He will probably develop advanced temporal recession in the future.

nc_ohc=Pcfuzors_60AX9qIgAF&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof1-1.jpg

This guy's face shape is not also good. I can see thin and flat nose, flat cheekbones and narrow jawline. He has a flat galea and won't go bald.

This guy has been receding quite badly recently and it's not a coincidence. He has and odd face shape with flat cheekbones, thin nose, puffy lips and rounded jawline.
nc_ohc=tdlMYAtqfy8AX8iOYtn&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof1-1.jpg

And for final I want to say that Niki99's craniofacial development is not good at all. Two years ago he was selfish pretending to have good craniofacial development. He has rounded jawline, flat triangular nose and duck lips.

screenshot_20220423-180037_gallery-jpg.jpg

If you compare him to me, JFK

Jfk2.jpg

Or this guy you will see.

f_m23.jpg

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie When I was younger I thought that I am ugly but after I made this theory and started observing the faceshapes of men I can't believe how wrong I have been. My face shape is among top 15% the best face shapes.

View attachment 183006
This is a very symetrical face shape with wide space between the eyes, squared jawline, prominent cheekbones and straight nose.

I used to think that my peers are prettier than me but now I look at their face shape and I think how odd they look compared to mine. Here are some examples from my facebook

View attachment 183007
For example look at this guy's face shape i can notice thin bumpy nose and cheekbone inclination creating rounded jawline. He won't go bald however because he has a flat galea. I see that in other photos of him.

View attachment 183008

This guy's face shape is also not as nearly good as mine. He has rounded jawline and the inclination of the cheekbones creates narrow face On recent photos where he has a buzz cut I notice that he has a bad galea. He will probably develop advanced temporal recession in the future.

View attachment 183009

This guy's face shape is not also good. I can see thin and flat nose, flat cheekbones and narrow jawline. He has a flat galea and won't go bald.

This guy has been receding quite badly recently and it's not a coincidence. He has and odd face shape with flat cheekbones, thin nose, puffy lips and rounded jawline.
View attachment 183010

And for final I want to say that Niki99's craniofacial development is not good at all. Two years ago he was selfish pretending to have good craniofacial development. He has rounded jawline, flat triangular nose and duck lips.

View attachment 183011
If you compare him to me, JFK

View attachment 183012

Or this guy you will see.

View attachment 183013

You made a theory to please your ego,lmao

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I found the man with weirdest hair loss pattern

5881254.jpg

He is one of the rare cases when someone thins out with a Norwood 1 intact. Just look how narrow his horseshoe is. I think it's his very odd and ugly face shape that caused this diffuse thinning. Just look how ugly face he has.

maxresdefault.jpg

I think that for guys like this it would be easiest to regrow hair and will have the best response and results from finasteride because it's a precedent that they are thinning and they are very unlucky. Just fixing posture or correcting their craniofacial development with things like mewing would be enough for them to stop their hair loss.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I am not sure if this guy is going bald or not.

In his recent videos it looks like he has more hair. Maybe his short buzzcut created the illusion of thinning hair. Your hair looks thinner when you have a buzz cut and thinner areas are more noticeable. He may have naturally thinner hair at the crown. He has poor facial structure and If he had a bad galea he would definetely develop crown thinning and advanced tempolar recession but I don't think that his facial structure is poor enough to cause him diffuse with a norwood 1 intact. His face shape is not as nearly as odd as the other guys who diffuse with a Norwood 1. He has good galea.

Also his galea doesn't look compressed. It looks very flexible.

sddefault.jpg

768x432.jpg

The galea of Vanko 1 who diffused with a norwood 1 looked much tighter.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I noticed that something weird is happening with Tyler Posey's hairline. In the last two years it appears less dense than it used to be.

In 2019 february it was quite okay and there was nothing wrong with it.

media-credit-image-pmaadmedia-via-zuma-wire-RM40HX.jpg

And in 2020.
e8914b913b981cc77918d2595c43e7f1.jpg

The only explanation to me is that he has been shaving it to play a character that has a receded hairline in a movie. Just look:
Tyler-posey02.jpg

He has very oddly shaped and deformed jawline but I don't think that it can make him bald because he has very flat galea like the one of Theo Rossi.

CVrE7KHU4AAdUMU.jpg

If his hairline doesn't get back full and rounded again I will become concerned. It may turn out that he suffer from some mysterous chronic telogen efluvium. I don't think that he can develop Androgenetic Alopecia with a galea like this. This is the most protective type of galea.

His cheekbone inclinations seems ok to me. I don't think that he will go bald.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I found something very interesting. Another set of rows of human skulls in a museum and now they have jawlines. Now I can tell clearly who was balding who was not. First that I can notice is that the 7th scull on the second row was 100% bald or balding. He has very narrow jawline and maxillar growth and wide, expanded and uneven galea. Just look! You can easily spot who I am talking about. Meanwhile I am 100% sure that the 8th scull on the first row 100% had full head of hair. He has narrow and flat galea and symmetrical and horizontal growh of the jawline and the maxilla. I am also sure that the 4th scull on the third row also belonged to a balding person. His galea is very expanded and also wide. The size of his galea and forehead combined are as big as some people's entire scull. The fist scull on the first row also had full head of hair. Also I am sure that the 10th and 11th sculls on the third row also were bald. Espeacially the 11th. Just look how alien-looking is it. The third scull on the second row 100% had full head of hair. Just look how small, narrow and compressed his galea looks. The facial growth is also horizontal.

The-Hyrtl-Skull-Collection.jpg

My last post with human sculls probably made some people very angry because it debunked their claims that some people's galea looks bigger just because they have no hair. It's also pathetic to believe that the baldness of people with scull structure like the one of the 7th scull on the second row is caused by a gene that they got from their maternal grandfather and not because of their improper development of the face and the cranium. I've heard many bullshits like "blame your mother", if you grow beard early you will go bald etc.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably been posted here before but worth a read if your following OPs theory or at least those of scalp tension (minus the galea jawline stuff here). Not saying its facts or proves anything but worth spending 10 minutes to read. Some stuff on skull shape etc so relevant to this thread.

A key part from it here about how DHT is present after calcification/fibrosis.

"Chronic Inflammation may, in turn, increase androgen activity. Studies show that DHT modulates the inflammatory response during acute wound healing [64]. In prostate tissues, DHT is shown to exert broad anti-inflammatory effects [65]. One study demonstrated that the pro-inflammatory cytokine interleukin 1 (IL-1) increases androgen metabolism in chronically inflamed gingivitis tissues and the periodontal ligament [66]. This verifies that androgen activity can be a response to inflammation, and that tension-mediated inflammation may increase DHT, AR, and TGF-β1 in Androgenetic Alopecia by inducing ROS and other pro-inflammatory biomarkers."

-Even if you don't entirely agree with galea theory from OP (I don't)
- and even if your certain DHT is causing the scalp calcification and fibrosis and it's all hereditary (I'm not)

The main message is that loosening scalp tension and streching the skin is a vital part in the fight against hairloss, regardless what you believe.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I've seen studies that show that hair density indeed declines with age but some people thin more than others. For example this is a 100 year old man and he's the old man with the most hair on the internet.

hundredyearold-man-picture-id929344334.jpg

He has more hair than most 20 year olds.
bsi-bsip-015440-009.jpg

And of course he has good galea.

Meanwhile this man is much younger - 83 year old but his senescent thinning is much worse.

85581issaquahJamesBuettgen.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Since the galea is the most important factor no matter how ugly you are If you have good galea you won't go bald.

For example this guy have very poor facial structure and very long face but I think he won't go bald. He has very solid density at the hairline.

6-2017-vitoria-setubal-fc-rui-pedro-coimbra-J36P5D.jpg

192089-1659386359.png

And also has very flat galea.

This guy has very odd and assymetrical face shape but he is already middle aged with no signs of hair loss because he has good galea.
zu-stellen-1481649935.jpg?crop=0.9535xw:0.9975xh;0.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I have something interesting from my facebook. This is a picture of men who graduated high school back in 1962 that was taken in 2019. The men in the pictures must be pretty old. At least 75 year old. And you can clearly see how many of them are Norwood 1, which of them are diffusing and which aren't. It's 50/50.

YCp3_&tn=GZY5mg4KrEj9SNAV&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I think it's the shape of the galea rather than the size of it. The galea of one man may look more expanded than the one of another but if it's smooth he won't go bald or recede and the other will.

For example this guy's father is bald but he is not balding and still has a rounded hairline at 22 which he shaves for straighter look. And that is because of how smooth his galea is.

c_ohc=YsBwtP8rgIwAX83veq8&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

The galea of the guy in the middle looks smaller than his but he would recede in the future because the shape is different. You can notice that.
c_ohc=pXShS2DG3K4AX-17m7e&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I think it's the shape of the galea rather than the size of it. The galea of one man may look more expanded than the one of another but if it's smooth he won't go bald or recede and the other will.

For example this guy's father is bald but he is not balding and still has a rounded hairline at 22 which he shaves for straighter look. And that is because of how smooth his galea is.

View attachment 183264

The galea of the guy in the middle looks smaller than his but he would recede in the future because the shape is different. You can notice that.
View attachment 183265
I agree. I've always thought Fernando Verdasco's galea looks a little large, but the appearence is smooth.

gettyimages-71655465-2048x2048.jpgFernando Verdasco.jpggettyimages-71779564-2048x2048.jpgstock-photo-washington-august-fernando-verdasco-esp-after-his-victory-over-marinko-matosevic-a...jpggettyimages-82528269-2048x2048.jpggettyimages-81511298-2048x2048.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I think that this guy started losing his hair because his galea is small but not smooth.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Of course i have more interesting things from my facebook.

c_ohc=N9posognhf8AX8uDSYd&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

This guy is just 17 year old and just look how receded hir hairline is and the shape of his galea.

c_ohc=A7bjdiM2IuUAX-70PuB&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

And he has a face shape that must be causing a lot of tension.

And just look what kind of hairline he had when he was a child.

c_ohc=4TOtsV_8xFMAX8w74i0&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

c_ohc=RmI7vVfCpm0AX8lAr89&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

udZhD&tn=GZY5mg4KrEj9SNAV&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

To think that he was born to have a hairline like this is pathetic considering his face shape and galea. He will 100% go bald I think.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I hope that now you sleep peacefully after knowing the face shape and the galea thing. I saw your threads and you have Norwood 1 hairline with a great density and also very smooth galea. I personally wish that I never googled "male pattern baldness". That was the worst decision I ever made. Before that I lived peacefully never thinking that something may happen to my hair. I came accros the sh*t that 80% of men go bald and I became worried all the time because the chance is high. Before that I used to never pay attention to people's hair or hairlines. Now when I get anxious thought about going bald the face shape and galea thing calm me down.

20200206_150142-jpg.jpg

20200222_125050-jpg.jpg

20200313_123149-jpg.jpg

12w32w-jpg.jpg

This is not even a mature hairline. Round shape and very small temporal gap.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I hope that now you sleep peacefully after knowing the face shape and the galea thing. I saw your threads and you have Norwood 1 hairline with a great density and also very smooth galea. I personally wish that I never googled "male pattern baldness". That was the worst decision I ever made. Before that I lived peacefully never thinking that something may happen to my hair. I came accros the sh*t that 80% of men go bald and I became worried all the time because the chance is high. Before that I used to never pay attention to people's hair or hairlines. Now when I get anxious thought about going bald the face shape and galea thing calm me down.

View attachment 183286

View attachment 183287

View attachment 183288

View attachment 183289

This is not even a mature hairline. Round shape and very small temporal gap.
haha yeah thank you for your reassurance. I am still obsessed with not only my own hairline but everyone else's too. It's the first thing I notice when I meet someone or am watching a movie or show.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Not all balding men have receded hairline as children.

Joe Biden wasn't a child with receded hairline

49_f30a72e1-f9d5-4a71-bda0-d61993bd0e02-superJumbo.jpg

Sylvester Stallone also was a child with a rounded hairline.

SP-sylvester-stallone-jef-170705_5x7_1600.jpg

Giorgio Chielini also had very solid hairline before starting to go bald.

c_ohc=tQ7ItDtH_poAX-E72Ke&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

If think it depends how strong the tension on the galea is.

I a man have a face shape and galea that are causing a lot of tension he will have receded hairline as a child.

For example look at this child's face shape and his hair at the temples.

62125845_1640140092639819_r.jpg

Or this 9 year old boy with down syndrome.
9-year-old-boy-with-downs-syndrome-E6YWRT.jpg

Or this 11 year old boy and his density at the temples.
1_Shaun-Treherne-ed.jpg

It's pathetic to think that they were born to have such prominent areas of thin tempolar hair that matches exactly the areas where a man's hairline recedes. If they were born with that we would see boys that have good galeas with this and adult men with it but we don't.

nintchdbpict0000044549052.jpg

Look at the shape of the galea of this 11 year old that was killed.

BARGOED_UNTIL_18TH_APRIL_LITTLE_BOY_BLUE_EP1_44JPG.jpg

And his temples.

If he wasn't killed he would 100% go bald.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I am getting more convinced that main cause of it is the galea.

Tommy Lee Jones has very good face shape but he has such bad hairline despite that.

1200x0.jpg

63227_v9_bb.jpg

Richard Gere has worse face shape but he's 80 year old with great hairline. You can see how much flatter cheekbones and more narrow jawline he has compared to Tommy Lee Jones.

young-richard-gere-1.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie those two images were from a study in which measures were taken from the galeas of real men and then used to create an object with Lisa software. This is a software to make a simulation how the surrounding forces act on an object. And the von mises stress results match exactly the pattern how men are losing their hair. You can see that the shape of the patterns differ just like they differ in men that develop receding temples and thinning crown in real life because no two men have exactly the shape shape of the galea.
IntJTrichol_2015_7_3_95_167468_f2.jpg

I am sure that If we take measures from a non balding man that has a flat galea the tension would be low and equally distributed (all dark blue) all over. And only a small part of his temples would have lighter blue(in the areas where a mature hairline develops) or not at all.
And if we take measures from different men I am sure that the poorer the facial structure the higher the tension would be.

Last edited: