POST YOUR PICS HERE!

s.a.f

Reaction score
JayMan said:
Harie, what do you think of the common wisdom that short guys(5 foot 10 or shorter) have an easier time body building?

The scientific terms
Endomorph = people short in height but with stocky build.
Mesmomorph = Average height and build.
Ectomorph = tall and with a slim build

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
buzzmenot said:
http://static.iftk.com.br/mt/2007/03/4_years_of_persistent_training.html

pretty cool log... I wonder if he's on 4 years finasteride too :hairy:
wow ,very cool to look at
its like two diffetent people!

G

I think it is time for me to revive this thread.

I know, some people might think that I am an idiot for posting my pics since I am not really muscular. First of all you can kiss my ***.
I am only working out since November 06, started with a proper routine in March so I am quite happy with the results so far. It is also important that I was overweight during my whole youth until I was 21 and decided to lose weight. So, this IS a huge success for me.

I am not planning to become huge, I want to have a body like this:

FIGHT_CLUB_300x298.jpg

Imo I really need to work on my chest.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I am not planning to become huge, I want to have a body like this:

FIGHT_CLUB_300x298.jpg

Imo I really need to work on my chest.

So you want to be a super, ultra skinny guy? Pitt only weighed maybe 150 in this picture. He's a stick.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Biatches prefer that to 230lb musclemen though. :agree:

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

I disagree. I think if you stacked Pitt's body in Fight Club against a male fitness model, the women would generally pick the fitness model's body as ideal.

e reed

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the beer gut is going to be the next big thing. Every one in college seems to be working real hard on shaping theirs. :x

Felk

Reaction score
I really don't subscribe to body building to the degree everyone here seems to. It's not like muscle mass and attractiveness go together on a linear graph.

If you're in shape, all you really need to do is stay active and exercise along with going to the gym every now and then. Then again I'm still pretty young and don't really put on fat, so I will have to do more later on.

Anyway, there are many more important things if you want to be attractive to the opposite sex. I think the main improvement you're going to get from working out in this area is psychological.

That being said, this thread is quite homosexual. I say we all start posting pictures of our schlongs, hey?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Harie said:
s.a.f said:

I disagree. I think if you stacked Pitt's body in Fight Club against a male fitness model, the women would generally pick the fitness model's body as ideal.

What size is the male fitness model? If he's about 180lbs then maybe, but not a pro bodybuilder sized guy.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
What size is the male fitness model? If he's about 180lbs then maybe, but not a pro bodybuilder sized guy.

Depending on height, probably from 180 - 210lbs or so. I wasn't talking about pro BBer size. Besides, they only look like that for a few weeks at a time during any given year. If you look at Ronnie off season, sure, he's still big, but not a ripped out of his skin pile of muscles.

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
Felk said:
That being said, this thread is quite homosexual. I say we all start posting pictures of our schlongs, hey?

I don't think you guys have the bandwith to handle it.

How's that for gay :hump:

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Harie said:
s.a.f said:

Depending on height, probably from 180 - 210lbs or so. I wasn't talking about pro BBer size. Besides, they only look like that for a few weeks at a time during any given year. If you look at Ronnie off season, sure, he's still big, but not a ripped out of his skin pile of muscles.

ronnie coleman is well over 300lbs off-season when he is cutting...MUCH bigger then he is for the Olympia show but obviously not as ripped.

s.a.f

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
Harie said:
[quote="s.a.f":109ba]What size is the male fitness model? If he's about 180lbs then maybe, but not a pro bodybuilder sized guy.

ronnie coleman is well over 300lbs off-season when he is cutting...MUCH bigger then he is for the Olympia show but obviously not as ripped.[/quote:109ba]

Thats my point even in contest condition most women would not view Ronnies physique as more attractive than Brad Pitts its just to extreme.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Felk said:
Ronniecoleman.jpg

You think girls would be turned on by that? :roll:

About as much as a man would find Ms Olympia attractive. :puke:

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Thats my point even in contest condition most women would not view Ronnies physique as more attractive than Brad Pitts its just to extreme.

We're not talking about someone that's Ronnie's size though. 99.99% of the population couldn't come close to the amount of muscle mass he has even with all the AAS in the world...And FWIW, I'll bet Ronnie can get laid as much as he can stand. All because of his muscles. Arnold got tons of pussy and he was a monster too.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Probably but they were/are 'somebody's'. All I'm trying to say is the on average the bodyshape/size most women would choose as the ideal is not a big muscleman just someone with a toned athletic sized body.

Felk

Reaction score
Yeah, if that guys getting laid, it's definitely not because of his appearance!