POST YOUR PICS HERE!

staunch

Reaction score
theres been alot of trash talkin and stuff on here about muscle and fitness. so y dont we start posting pics?
post ATLEAST 2 pics!

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
where's your 2 pics?

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i want a body like this too
how long did it take you to get there?
i wouldnt mind posting some pics when i have something to show so i think that'll be in 2-3 months from now

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this is the only pic i have, until i feel like asking someone to "photograph my midsection". that wouldn't sound gay at all.

monitors002-2.jpg

what is your height and weight staunch? i'm 5'10 and 190lbs. i probably weight closer to 205 in this pic though, i was still bulking at that point.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sublime?
i was wondering how big can i get without looking ridicuilos im 5 '7 and about 139 pounds i want to be huge but i know it will look stupid because im too short

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
then don't get huge just get bigger. staunch doesn't look that tall to me, could be the pics i guess. short guys look jacked alot easier than tall guys. one of my training buddies is only 5'6 and 155lbs or so. he looks enormous and jacked, and he is for his frame.

staunch

Reaction score
roki says:
i was wondering how big can i get without looking ridicuilos im 5 '7 and about 139 pounds i want to be huge but i know it will look stupid because im too short

dude im 5'6 @ 171lbs! haha
in the pics im cutting, this was december. im bullking now and not as cut but larger...
yeah its obviously easier for shorter guys to grow muscle.

this took me around 2.5 years solid and consistent...
youd throw up if u saw a before pic!

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2.5 years is alot of time

s.a.f

Reaction score
It does take time to change your physique.

Rintintin

Reaction score
Yeah, i've been working out on and off for about 2.5-3 years now. But I am skinny and it is kinda hard for me to build muscle. When i manage to go to the gym consistently my body looks great. However when i don't I lose my physique real fast. I am about 5'9 to 5'10 around 145 lbs.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
compensation

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Marcules said:
Is it just me, or is everyone who lifts weights religiously shorter than 6 feet tall? Maybe your growth was stunted from lifting weights at an early age.

I'm 6ft3...There goes your theory.

G

Harie said:
Marcules said:
Is it just me, or is everyone who lifts weights religiously shorter than 6 feet tall? Maybe your growth was stunted from lifting weights at an early age.

Harie, what do you think of the common wisdom that short guys(5 foot 10 or shorter) have an easier time body building?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
Harie said:
Marcules said:

Harie, what do you think of the common wisdom that short guys(5 foot 10 or shorter) have an easier time body building?

Its easier cuz your adding muscle to a smaller frame...if you had 20lbs of muscle on a frame that is 5ft9 and 20 lbs on a frame that is 6ft6...how do you think will look more muscular? Its A LOT harder to fill out a frame for a taller guy...but when they do get big..they are usually monsters...haha.

Diffusinator

Reaction score
Picture4705.jpg

5'9. 155 pounds. trying to bulk up more. happy with where im at however. just turned 22. diffuse thinner incase u were wondering about the hair.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Marcules said:
This thread is gay.

Lets post pictures of ourselves without shirts on.

You're just upset because you can't resist flogging your log to the pics...Moron.