POST YOUR PICS HERE!

notself

Reaction score
Believe it or not but there are many women who are into big guys. Maybe not into for long term relationships but just for the curiosity and fun of it akin to guys going for really fake breasted and tiny waisted women (the exaggerated over-sexualized look). Thus, they get more hits.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Harie said:
One of my gym going friends is a mass monster (yes juicing) and at the old gym, he constantly had women ask to feel his bicep, calves etc. If he weren't married, he could have had about 5 - 10 dates a month just from the gym rats.

notself said:
Believe it or not but there are many women who are into big guys. Maybe not into for long term relationships but just for the curiosity and fun of it akin to guys going for really fake breasted and tiny waisted women (the exaggerated over-sexualized look). Thus, they get more hits.

Exactly, this is why a big bodybuilder will get loads of women asking to feel his biceps. Not as a sexual thing but simply just out of curiosity if they,ve never had a man with huge muscles.

hopewas

Reaction score
here's are pictures of me from my trip at wildwood, nj this past summer

l_03127739d178ba733d8a48f0e2d4327b.jpg

q6Vcn3604253-02.jpg

i'm wearing dermmatch in the front in the second pic..works wonders

G

Harie said:
So you want to be a super, ultra skinny guy? Pitt only weighed maybe 150 in this picture. He's a stick.

Being skinny.....how terrible is that.... :roll:

I don´t get it, I see all these guys at my gym with their huge biceps, but they are also fat. To metthis looks just disgusting. I wanna look like Pitt. i mean, it is not that I am trying to compensate my lack of penis size with muscles. I am big dicked, no need for that. I just wanna feel good and I feel best when I am skinny, skinny like Pitt.

And I also agree with s.a.f, women prefer to such huge guys. It is not that i am actually trying to impress some pussy, but it is worth mentioning.

hopewas

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Harie said:
So you want to be a super, ultra skinny guy? Pitt only weighed maybe 150 in this picture. He's a stick.

I don´t get it, I see all these guys at my gym with their huge biceps, but they are also fat. To metthis looks just disgusting. I wanna look like Pitt. i mean, it is not that I am trying to compensate my lack of penis size with muscles. I am big dicked, no need for that. I just wanna feel good and I feel best when I am skinny, skinny like Pitt.

And I also agree with s.a.f, women prefer to such huge guys. It is not that i am actually trying to impress some pussy, but it is worth mentioning.

i agree with you. big muscles is not good..you eventually stop working out and get fat. i used to powerlift when i was younger and used to be bigger,..but i stopped because of having to work , etc..didn't have time for it. i decided to cut and be lean instead of big. no chance of getting fat that way when you stop. i don't think a lot of people in this thread who say "just get big" understand just how much dedication it takes to stay big and muscular and not stop and get fat. being huge requires a lot of eating, which means when you stop exercising, you get fat.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
hopewas said:
Taugenichts said:
Harie said:

i agree with you. big muscles is not good..you eventually stop working out and get fat. i used to powerlift when i was younger and used to be bigger,..but i stopped because of having to work , etc..didn't have time for it. i decided to cut and be lean instead of big. no chance of getting fat that way when you stop. i don't think a lot of people in this thread who say "just get big" understand just how much dedication it takes to stay big and muscular and not stop and get fat. being huge requires a lot of eating, which means when you stop exercising, you get fat.

when you stop excercising....you stop eating as much. muscles just doesnt turn to fat.

CCS

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
hopewas said:
Taugenichts said:

when you stop excercising....you stop eating as much. muscles just doesnt turn to fat.

Thanks. That was what I was going to say. You don't need to eat that much to maintain. I know a guy who says he puts on 10 pounds of muscle every time he takes creatine, and that he just loses muscle easily when he stops. I tell him that is just water weight, not muscle. He says only 5 pounds of it is water weight. What a retard. Muscle does not just disappear.

CCS

Reaction score
Women want you to have six pack abs and 15 inch arms. If you are 6'2", then maybe 16 or 17 inch arms.

Lots of women want to be dominated in bed. If you are not massive enough to obviously be able to do it without even trying, they get turned off. That is why they like tall guys. If you got muscle, that works too. But a short guy can only have so much muscle and still look good. But if they want a guy who is at least a foot taller then them, then they are probably looking for dick size, not so much domination.

Say I don't know what I'm talking about, but I know one who told me she rejected a guy because he said he wanted to please her, and she REALLY wants a dom guy, not a sub. She is very pretty, and stays with a just OK looking guy only because he shares her fetish. People with fetishes will sacrifice 2 CCS points to get someone who has their fetish... if they have 2 CCS points to sacrifice, but not if that means getting someone really ugly. Pretty women have lots of points to sacrifice.

hopewas

Reaction score
when you're used to eating in a way, you keep eating that way..and you get fat. that's what i meant

s.a.f

Reaction score
Hopewas said:
i don't think a lot of people in this thread who say "just get big" understand just how much dedication it takes to stay big and muscular and not stop and get fat.
Its like those idiots who declare "I'm on a diet" then starve themselves for a few weeks lose a lot of weight. Then think the job is done and go back to their normal eating and wonder why they put all the weight back on.
I once saw an interview with Dorian Yates when he was Mr Olympia and after a gruelling workout he was asked how much bigger he expected to get. He replied that he was just trying to maintain what he already had, and had'nt made any huge gains for years.

s.a.f

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
Women want you to have six pack abs and 15 inch arms. If you are 6'2", then maybe 16 or 17 inch arms.

Lots of women want to be dominated in bed. If you are not massive enough to obviously be able to do it without even trying, they get turned off. That is why they like tall guys. If you got muscle, that works too. But a short guy can only have so much muscle and still look good. But if they want a guy who is at least a foot taller then them, then they are probably looking for dick size, not so much domination.

Say I don't know what I'm talking about, but I know one who told me she rejected a guy because he said he wanted to please her, and she REALLY wants a dom guy, not a sub. She is very pretty, and stays with a just OK looking guy only because he shares her fetish. People with fetishes will sacrifice 2 CCS points to get someone who has their fetish... if they have 2 CCS points to sacrifice, but not if that means getting someone really ugly. Pretty women have lots of points to sacrifice.

:uglylol: :laugh: Another classic!

GlasgowCelt

Reaction score
Think women prefer lean bodies to outrageously muscular bodies, people who are overweight tend not to have much luck! (Although I've seen a few examples were that rule is exempt)

Good work on your frame staunch - real good job on that. What is your current body fat though? I know a guy who is 5% which I think is brainless!

G

collegechemistrystudent said:

:agree:

...Except for the dick size part. Thats just stupid.