Post videos of the most unbelievable "before and after" results you've seen.

shookwun

Reaction score
It took sometime, but I found it... The guy let's call him Ryan Reynolds 2 :D had 2 hair transplants in Mexico, 1st 2700 grafts, 2nd 1800 or 1850 grafts (dense pack)
Also, he is on finasteride (generic), minoxidil foam (kirkand), Futurebiotics Skin, Hair and Nails (basically a fancier version of biotin, B6, Vitamin A etc) and Nutri-ox conditioner w/ B6 and biotin.
The latter two do jack sh*t anyways in terms of hairloss, but defo improve quality of hair.
he is a great example of a great donor in both hair quality and graft availability.

6350 grafts FUE is the largest amount I have seen.

Smart move though. His sessions were not to big, which helps for recovery and minimizing trauma and risk of shock loss.

@JeanLucBB

What we are also forgetting is that he took finasteride post operation which makes a huge difference. lets not kid ourselves now.

Finasteride

thumbs_medications_patient-ovq-1.jpg

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
This is commonly thrown under the bus with most these after transplant results. We seem to forget how big of a cosmetic difference finasteride makes when the patients goes on it post hair transplant.

Tom's result is fairly extreme, and upper end of FUE limit while having good density to work with.

It's not practical to compare results seeing as you don't take finasteride and do not have his donor quality and graft availability. However if you are able to extract 5000 then I would imagine you would have fairly decent result after twelve months. Could even add dermmatch to add a boost in volume.

In the future you could always harvest an additional 1000 beard graft to be spread alone the parietal and crown area of the scalp.
Aaand that's going to be the big difference with my case, even if De Reys manages to extract 5000 grafts (total for the two FUE's) from my average donor area, I guess my hair will never look as thick.

I wonder if the fact that I have slightly curly hair could help in creating a fuller appearance.

I've never actually dared to let my transplanted hairs grow out beyond 3 weeks (I know).

@swingline747 talked about a sweet spot, first it looks thin and then a few weeks later, your hair starts looking fuller while you would never have believed that seemingly so little hair could look so full grown out.

I hope that makes sense, I'm a bit tired.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
However if you are able to extract 5000 then I would imagine you would have fairly decent result after twelve months. Could even add dermmatch to add a boost in volume.

In the future you could always harvest an additional 1000 beard graft to be spread alone the parietal and crown area of the scalp.

Body hair? Does everyone disqualify that?
I'm itching to try that.
A lot of places are offering prp acell with fue now as well