Post videos of the most unbelievable "before and after" results you've seen.

Charlie Brown

Reaction score
Sometimes I see some of these results and I'm just blown away. Almost too impressive. Results so good I start to question if they are real or if there is some wizardry, trickery or tomfoolery going on. I don't know if this is a compliment or an insult to the doctors but here are some that I've seen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeT3vg1rO6o How did this guy go from being pretty much horseshoe bald to having that luxurious, Sideshow Bob head of hair? How is that even possible? Unless you FUEd every single follicle out of the donor area and just moved up to the front and top. I do notice the back area seems to be deliberately kept out of frame so maybe that's what he did. If that's legit, that's one hell of a great result.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ORFYBpfWE This is another jaw dropping result considering how bald the guy was. I was thinking maybe concealer but they comb through wet hair and it looks great.

Post some of the best results you've seen on YouTube.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeT3vg1rO6o How did this guy go from being pretty much horseshoe bald to having that luxurious, Sideshow Bob head of hair? How is that even possible? Unless you FUEd every single follicle out of the donor area and just moved up to the front and top. I do notice the back area seems to be deliberately kept out of frame so maybe that's what he did. If that's legit, that's one hell of a great result.

It looks wiry man, not that luxurious. Haven't seen the before picture, but if he was horseshoe bald, then he did get very decent coverage indeed.

shookwun

Reaction score
It looks wiry man, not that luxurious. Haven't seen the before picture, but if he was horseshoe bald, then he did get very decent coverage indeed.

because he has unaesthetic, and weird hair characteristics. Still a good result none the less.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
because he has unaesthetic, and weird hair characteristics. Still a good result none the less.

Those weak, kinky and flat hairs may definitely be caused by male pattern baldness. Happened to me as well, prior to male pattern baldness my hair looked great and I bet this guy's hair looked great too before male pattern baldness kicked in.

The texture of hair can also change due to male pattern baldness, the hair at the back have become somewhat wavier than what they used to be.

Of course, It's also a possibility that his hair has always looked like this, although I doubt that.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
^ His hair texture is unfortunate, but he just needs proper hair masks, oils etc to make the hair appear more normal. Even more oily styling products like wax to keep it tame would help. His choice to wear the hair so long doesn't help, but i would still be very happy with that transplant if I was him.

Some good Dr Bhatti examples:

Davidubi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes I see some of these results and I'm just blown away. Almost too impressive. Results so good I start to question if they are real or if there is some wizardry, trickery or tomfoolery going on. I don't know if this is a compliment or an insult to the doctors but here are some that I've seen:

How did this guy go from being pretty much horseshoe bald to having that luxurious, Sideshow Bob head of hair? How is that even possible? Unless you FUEd every single follicle out of the donor area and just moved up to the front and top. I do notice the back area seems to be deliberately kept out of frame so maybe that's what he did. If that's legit, that's one hell of a great result.

This is another jaw dropping result considering how bald the guy was. I was thinking maybe concealer but they comb through wet hair and it looks great.

Dr Lorenzo is just awesome, unfortunately many of us can not afford his services.
His last miracle:

resu

Reaction score
Mane just check the comb test in the video and you get your answer, it's an avant garde combover. Same in the second vid, hair backwards = combover.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This one guy was able to give this Norwood 7 super bald guy a diffuse Norwood 3 with the aid of beard hair.

shookwun

Reaction score
Hands down, Tom Forester! The result of having amazing donor

Before

7 months after first operation

2nd hair transplant 7 months post operation

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

How did this guy go from being pretty much horseshoe bald to having that luxurious, Sideshow Bob head of hair? How is that even possible? Unless you FUEd every single follicle out of the donor area and just moved up to the front and top. I do notice the back area seems to be deliberately kept out of frame so maybe that's what he did. If that's legit, that's one hell of a great result.

This is another jaw dropping result considering how bald the guy was. I was thinking maybe concealer but they comb through wet hair and it looks great.

You're a clown, Charlie Brown!

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Before

That guy on the bottom, from Mexico, I would kill to have hair like that. I really would.

It's kind of hard to believe the bottom guy had work done.

shookwun

Reaction score
It's the same guy. Notice how thick his donor is when grown out

Donor = everything

That guy on the bottom, from Mexico, I would kill to have hair like that. I really would.

It's kind of hard to believe the bottom guy had work done.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's the same guy. Notice how thick his donor is when grown out

Donor = everything

Seems like the guy had a crazy good response to drugs as well though. Didn't have anything transplanted on the crown yet his hair ends up being so thick there as well.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score

Before

That lad went from being a balding daddy to Ryan Reynolds in 60 seconds ! Absolutely amazing, he has now better hair than many Norwood 1s !!! :D

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, check this one out as well... pretty great :)

Having strong, thick donor is 50% success already, the other 50% is down to the surgeon.

shookwun

Reaction score
That lad went from being a balding daddy to Ryan Reynolds in 60 seconds ! Absolutely amazing, he has now better hair than many Norwood 1s !!! :D
Best results I have ever seen.

NO studio and dermmatch trick either, full lighting and outdoor filming.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone found out how many grafts he had in total?

It took sometime, but I found it... The guy let's call him Ryan Reynolds 2 :D had 2 hair transplants in Mexico, 1st 2700 grafts, 2nd 1800 or 1850 grafts (dense pack)
Also, he is on finasteride (generic), minoxidil foam (kirkand), Futurebiotics Skin, Hair and Nails (basically a fancier version of biotin, B6, Vitamin A etc) and Nutri-ox conditioner w/ B6 and biotin.
The latter two do jack sh*t anyways in terms of hairloss, but defo improve quality of hair.