post op dr armani pics love to hear what u think

cateyes81

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I took these pictures yesterday (may 5th) http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/scuba0095/

my procedure was on may first you cansee my hair is caked with vitamin e oil just like they wanted heheh

you can see my before pictures wet ones on the second page (page 2) the first page just as my post op pics and pre op dry pics how it looked with my hair down no one could notice it

so what you guys think? i got 3000 grafts ALl paitents or anyones thoughts are welcome not onlyarmani fans I feel much better today very lil swelling

I also included a pic of me in the surgical cap see how that nasty vitamin e soaks threw? yuk

I also included pics of the brushes i use for my hair in case any of u thought there was something bad about them lol

antonio666

Reaction score
Fiirst of all, you have my respect for doing a hair transplant.

i think your hair before the op looked quite good but think it will look like a movie stars once it grows in,armani is without doubt the most talented surgeon around,I myself will book my transplant with him in about 2 years

at the moment my hairloss is not really noticable to others,but like you i want my hair perfect.

how much did 3000 grafts cost you and was armani a nice guy

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's the dense packing he's famous for. Your going to have a perfect hairline after.

Your hair looked good down tho.

Only thing that concerns me about using that many grafts for just first 1-2 inch of hairline is what happens when hair loss continues. Big dent in donor hair has been used.

Hope meds are working, other thought is HM will be here in 2-3 yrs and then you wouldn't need another transplant.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dear cateyes
first of all : congrats. Hopefully you will be glad with the results. Second I guess you r born in 81 right ?

I have a VERY similar degree of hair loss to you. I hope you can keep us updated i would like to learn few things from u.

What did Dr. Armani tell you about doing this at such a young age ? Don t you feel you r heading for a higher norwood ? My vertex is worse than yours i guess. But I am 27 and at 25 I was just like you.

Did you do any work on the vertex ?

please keep us updated and informed

cateyes81

Established Member
Reaction score
hey im not that young im 26 i look young but im pretty old lol

ive stabilized my hairloss for the last 3 years using the big 3 sooo my existing hair should be here for al ong time i mean its not like the drugs are just gonna stop working and ill have rapid hair loss like i did when i started :freaked2:

make sure u guys check out page 2 also :p thanks for responses :hairy:

G

man your hair was pretty bad off before. a lot worse off than you led us to believe. good packing though it looks like.

cateyes81

Established Member
Reaction score
ok i added more pix and some of the doner area remember check out page 2 & 3 also

ok i put pix of my scar what u think?

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cateyes81 said:
Hey guys I took these pictures yesterday (may 5th) http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/scuba0095/

my procedure was on may first you cansee my hair is caked with vitamin e oil just like they wanted heheh

you can see my before pictures wet ones on the second page (page 2) the first page just as my post op pics and pre op dry pics how it looked with my hair down no one could notice it

so what you guys think? i got 3000 grafts ALl paitents or anyones thoughts are welcome not onlyarmani fans I feel much better today very lil swelling

I also included a pic of me in the surgical cap see how that nasty vitamin e soaks threw? yuk

I also included pics of the brushes i use for my hair in case any of u thought there was something bad about them lol

I can see why crazy Mahair was speechless.
Dude You brought down your hair more than an inch in the front and almost 2 inches at the temples. That is ultra aggressive. Why so much? What are you going to do if your hair falls out or male pattern baldness progresses behind the hair transplant'd hair?
Your hair looked fine before the hair transplant, maybe a small procedure to fill in the gap in the front and the diffuse part but that is shocking! I cant believe Armani does this to young guys. By the time your hairloss progresses he will be living off his pension and that maybe less than 10 yrs or so.
I know you will answer me with your usual responses but hey good growth to you. You will definitely have a thick hairline...for alittle while. I hope for your sake avodart continues to work.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Aplunk said:
I thought Mahair was banned.

He was. I was making reference to the aggressive hair loss work. Hey, to each his own but I think everyone should consider the big picture down the road. No one does. They all feel well hey I will dense pack my hair loss from the best surgeon. So do you think the best surgeon is gonna care about your Hairloss in 10-15 yrs? You will still be young and the possibility of looking like a freak with patches behind the hair transplant hair is very likely. No one wants to hear this but it is reality. You have to be conservative b/c male pattern baldness is progressive. You may slow it down now but the drugs may wear off or lose their affect. Guys on these forums are putting confidence in what certain popular posters ( no names)say but do they know all the answers and what the future brings?

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
I couldn't understand most of Mahair's posts, but he did have a good message about avoiding the charlatan doctors.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cateyes81 said:
im on propecia right now so if it stops working i will switch to adovort :hairy:

OK so what do you do if that accommodates to ur body? What about the large initial sheds?

I see you avoid the reality check...as expected.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Optimist said:
I couldn't understand most of Mahair's posts, but he did have a good message about avoiding the charlatan doctors.

Yeah me too. It was like one moment he was peaceful and another he was schizo. Maybe he hasnt been taking his medication. :eek: When he was on HLH he was so feeble and soft. Chronic complainer. Alot of guys called him a whiny pussy! :freaked:

dirtrider67

Established Member
Reaction score
LG is making some good points. if your hairline is like that at 26, most likely it will continue to move back. the meds only slow what is enevitably going to happen. you should be able to keep up with it with BHT to fill in the blanks. hopefully you have a few more years before you need another procedure. who knows, maybe by then the home BHT kit will be available on eBay.

how may cm2s did you get done? looks like about 80 or more. that kinda scares me to dense pack that much because of the lack of blood flow for the area. hopefully it all works out for you. please keep updating with pics so we can all see your progress.

i wish you the best of growth.

cateyes81

Established Member
Reaction score
OK i forgot to add that from the clinic in my file it is recorded that I recieved 3112 grafts exactly

Yikes thats a lot lol what u guys think does i t really look like that many grafts planted into me?

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cateyes81 said:
OK i forgot to add that from the clinic in my file it is recorded that I recieved 3112 grafts exactly

Yikes thats a lot lol what u guys think does i t really look like that many grafts planted into me?

Hell f'in yeah! Do you see what we mean there? You didnt need that many for that area. What are you going to do in a few yrs when you need more grafts? How many do you really think you can you keep extracting before it looks barren and sparse there? I wonder what Armani will say in 10 yrs or so....."no problem Cateyes....I am resting comfortably in my villa in Tuscanny and FYI I am retired. Go to Rahal, he can fix it. Best of Luck! - Your friend Alvi."