Post-finasteride Syndrome: An Induced Delusional Disorder ...f

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe it's worth for you mate, that does not mean it's worth it for everyone, and that's what you guys must understand... And that even if it's the only treatment for male pattern baldness... The other healthy one is f*****g accepting it and moving on with your f*****g life, and that's that... And this is coming from the mouth of a f*** who did not accepted it yet, so we eliminate that reply that you could give me !
That's what you say now, like many others and if it hits you full blown you will say like them also after that if you would have known, you would have never taken it in the first place.. I saw a lot of "warriors" like you before, until the "storm" destroyed them !

Why haven’t u tried CB then? Or u have had sides on that too? CB is the next replacement for finastride in 2-3 years when it hits the market and am pretty sure it has 0 sides. But I still have feeling that people will still argue with each other on it’s safety profile.

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do as you wish but in time, it will make your depressed, incel life even more miserable. It will not save you, it will give you more problems than you have now.

You may hate me, I don't hate you are anyone here. Everyone dealing with hairloss is a brother to me, so are you. But after my experience with this poison I can't in good faith recommend it to anyone. I wish it was sideless. Keep ignoring your brothers experience with the drug, keep ignoring polls with 50%+ of people taking this crap having side effects. Your blind trust in big pharma shows your intellectual naivety.

Sadly, I know you will take it and no this thread needs to stay open as a testament to what hopeless,balding men are willing to risk. In the end you will just be another victim of this poison.

I like how u dismiss all those who have had success with finastride for over a decade with no to Minimal sides on the success section. If ur going to argue about finastride sides, at least be more realistic and honest to yourself and others.

difus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on what you understand under "success" a lot of these men have accepted the side effects they got and learned to live with them. A lot of these men have bad sex lives, etc but think it's worth it for the hair they managed to save.

Fina is hormonal therapy, this isn't aspirin. I strongly believe most will get side effects, some are able to live with them, a lot of them do not.

Edit: Also note that Peterson and many other young men who look into fina are still virgins and don't know what real sex is. They can't compare.
But seriously now most people get no sides (that they are aware of) or have temporarily sides and then are fine so stop talking about people living with the sides. And that poll you are talking about is biased because of the forum that it’s in...if you have hairloss and take a pill and then are fine you don’t even visit this site and everybody except you seems to understand this.

difus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All do i agree on the fact that a pole on a random site asking people if they have sides and answering 50 randoms that you don't know even who the f*** they are, it's nothing compared to the millions that take it, or who knows how many... With all of this said, i saw a large number of people over the years, who took finasteride for years, maybe more than 10 many of them, and a lot of them said that after they stopped the medicine they acknowledged that they did not even knew that they had sides... Some thought that it was because of aging, a guy said that he was more potent and sexually active after he stopped it at 30 years old than on 20 when he started taking it and so on... Some even said that they stopped producing sperm after a while and that they did not knew what caused it and they moved on with their lives...

You are right, a lot of people take it and move on, they don't stay on hair loss forums 24/7, especially if it works and especially it they don't have life changing side effects.. But some also assigns them to the normal process of aging, some don't notice them because they are not life changing as i said and there is a percentage of them, even if it's small, that accept them because they are really desperate in saving their hair... One good example is that guy from this forum, nicknamed Somebody, that had very good results with finasteride, dermarolling and some other stuff and after some years he showed some pics of his body, i don't know if intentionally or not, but he has gyno, full blown gyno... Guess what, he does not even believe it's gyno and he prefers to say it's only fat, even if the whole forum told him it's f*****g gyno, it's not like it's hard to spot from his pictures, he actually needs a bra... But you know how it is, if he is happy, if he does not care, why should others... So it's not a generality in peoples experiences, even if the sides are none for some, or not that bad for others or maybe manageable or acceptable for some others, it depends also a lot on peoples perceptions and priorities...

And a lot, a lot of them don't even recognize they have sexual problems, some because they assign it to the normal process of aging who maybe accentuates them or some just because they are ashamed... That's why it's so hard anyways to prove something, the brain is strong correlated with the sexual functions, maybe if finasteride does something to the brain it affects the sexual functions also and it's easy to say then that "it's in their heads" and assign this sides to depression or something else, not having a clue of what the pill could affect long term and so on... If doctor can't find out and don't make strong tests before and after so they could eliminate this factors, how could some internet randoms dismiss every side thread just because they have a different experience or because they simply don't believe it just because it's not in the studies or somewhere else....
Yes I have seen the pic of somebody and have commented on and all that you mentioned above was what I meant with “that they are aware of”. But if people starting finas now to bridge to the next treatment they hopefully will have no life altering sides and can live their life with hair...many people here base their opinion on bullshit polls and horror stories and get angry when someone actually can provide scientific research to prove otherwise...

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Realistically most people will be fine on Finasteride 1MG. I know plenty of men who have been on it for ten or even close to twenty years and they are fine. That being said I do believe a minority can experience long lasting side effects. The fact that the majority are fine doesn’t make their suffering any less significant however.

HLV

difus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Realistically most people will be fine on Finasteride 1MG. I know plenty of men who have been on it for ten or even close to twenty years and they are fine. That being said I do believe a minority can experience long lasting side effects. The fact that the majority are fine doesn’t make their suffering any less significant however.

HLV
Exactly! And I’m such a hypocrite who would advise anyone to try finas while I’m to scared to try it myself...

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly! And I’m such a hypocrite who would advise anyone to try finas while I’m to scared to try it myself...

We are lucky to have good treatments available but we need treatments where potentially risking sexual function no matter how small for keeping your hair is not a choice a man has to make. It isn’t fair and I have also been frustrated at the stage we are at with treatments.

HLV

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate, in the first place, i did not call you a virgin and i don't even care if you are or not one anyways, second of all stop taking your personal argues with others when talking to me or other members, we really don't care... And third of all, your experience has nothing to do with mine for example... I understand you, because it's frustrating me also and i know for sure that looks matter a lot in a society that is so vain into making them the top of the line, especially through social media and so on... But, we are all different and what maybe depresses you and makes you feel like sh*t does not make others, there are a lot of us who really don't care about the things you care, we all have different perspectives and priorities even if you like it or not... For some it's a worth trade of and for some it simply is not, even if you choose to believe it or not, i saw and i see every f*****g day people who are bald and not good looking with very good looking girls, i see every f*****g day bald people who are not that impacted about this and that have other problems that are far more worse than this, at least in my opinion and experiences and i'm not the only one, like there are a lot like you also...

You are taking things much to personal for this kind of forum that is dedicated especially to hair loss. Yes, i understand and i'm sure 90% of this forum does and you have all the treatments available at your f*****g nose, if you choose to take them it's your own decision and nobody can convince you in not taking them, but that does not mean we all have to agree with you, it's not a must to have the same mentality and we don't all have the same issues as you do... We all have our problems, life comes with them for many of us and you don't know sh*t about peoples lives as we don't know about yours or how it impacts you, except from what you are describing... So stop dramatizing like your the only one with problems and that you are entitled to speak the way you do with other members, because you are not...

Nobody is forcing you to do something and nobody is forcing you to believe anything, just take the treatment because it's the only thing we have and you made the decision that it's worth it for you, move on with your life and that's that... Nobody has nothing with you even if some don't agree or don't want to take this treatment, in the end it's every individuals decision what they want to take or believe, it's that simple...

Come to think of it, I’ve never actually seen Peterson post something without getting the impression he’s staring at the screen In anger and rage while he types. He definitely needs to relax a little more on here.

HLV