Post-finasteride Syndrome: An Induced Delusional Disorder ...f

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe in the future there will be more convincing studies done on PFS, but as of this moment the evidence is very limited. The scientific community agrees with me on this. But I don't think website like PFS foundation are necessarely a good thing, they link the most random side effects to finasteride, even years after taking it.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you another member from the forum lookism? Because if you are that explains a lot. I find the title of this thread to be insulting and provocative. While there are indeed cases where people’s mind causes them to experience side effects,
I have no doubt that a small percentage of individuals do experience legitimate side effects from Finasteride 1MG.

Apologies to anyone actually experiencing side effects and having to have this insulting and absurd thread created.

HLV

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you another member from the forum lookism? Because if you are that explains a lot. I find the title of this thread to be insulting and provocative. While there are indeed cases where people’s mind causes them to experience side effects,
I have no doubt that a small percentage of individuals do experience legitimate side effects from Finasteride 1MG.

Apologies to anyone actually experiencing side effects and having to have this insulting and absurd thread created.

HLV
Mate, i never claimed there to be no side-effects from finasteride, the reading comprehension skills of most here are absolutely abysmal, my god.
And i don't know what forum u are talking about, only other forum i have frequently visited is the misc.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate, i never claimed there to be no side-effects from finasteride, the reading comprehension skills of most here are absolutely abysmal, my god.
And i don't know what forum u are talking about, only other forum i have frequently visited is the misc.

So what are you claiming? I believe that a minority will experience long lasting effects from Finasteride 1MG. The whole point of this thread was to disprove that was it not?

Can you also explain the phrase “PFS - cels”? Where does the “cels” part originate from?

HLV

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what are you claiming? I believe that a minority will experience long lasting effects from Finasteride 1MG. The whole point of this thread was to disprove that was it not?

Can you also explain the phrase “PFS - cels”? Where does the “cels” part originate from?

HLV
The point of this thread was to point out, that PFS is indeed rare, and likely not a result of finasteride but of pre-existing mental problems, personality disorders, etc... which is why patient screening is important when prescribing finasteride. I never claimed finasteride has no side-effects, there is high value evidence that sexual dysfunction is higher in finasteride users. The evidence of finasteride causing PFS is of low quality and too limited.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The point of this thread was to point out, that PFS is indeed rare, and likely not a result of finasteride but of pre-existing mental problems, personality disorders, etc... which is why patient screening is important when prescribing finasteride. I never claimed finasteride has no side-effects, there is high value evidence that sexual dysfunction is higher in finasteride users. The evidence of finasteride causing PFS is of low quality and too limited.

1D30DA50-A22B-425A-A09C-701F0A41EBA9.jpeg

You posted this a couple of pages back. I believe that the majority of people will be fine on Finasteride 1MG but a minority will unfortunately experience long lasting side effects.

But we need to be honest here and you need to cut the bullshit. The point of your thread as made clear by the post above was to insult, torment and make fun of individuals who claim to have side effects. “The scientific community Doesn’t give a f*** about you”. Does that seem like a scientific statement to make? Cut the bullshit. The point of this thread was to provoke. Nothing more.

HLV

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 122041

You posted this a couple of pages back. I believe that the majority of people will be fine on Finasteride 1MG but a minority will unfortunately experience long lasting side effects.

But we need to be honest here and you need to cut the bullshit. The point of your thread as made clear by the post above was to insult, torment and make fun of individuals who claim to have side effects. “The scientific community Doesn’t give a f*** about you”. Does that seem like a scientific statement to make? Cut the bullshit. The point of this thread was to provoke. Nothing more.

HLV
It was not, shitposting was answered with shitposting. This is the internet after all. And so what if it was? Am i going to hell now? Do u believe in that aswell?

What an utter shithole this is, 5 pages long and only one interesting counterargument was made, about bone loss.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was not, shitposting was answered with shitposting. This is the internet after all. And so what if it was? Am i going to hell now? Do u believe in that aswell?

What an utter shithole this is, 5 pages long and only one interesting counterargument was made, about bone loss.

lookism is probably the best forum for you. honestly you’re wasting your time on this forum. Any time you make a post like the one I linked, your credibility massively drops. No one will take you seriously, and from what other members have posted here they believe you are just trolling to get a reaction. Please tell me you have better things to do with your time.

HLV

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
lookism is probably the best forum for you. honestly you’re wasting your time on this forum. Any time you make a post like the one I linked, your credibility massively drops. No one will take you seriously, and from what other members have posted here they believe you are just trolling to get a reaction. Please tell me you have better things to do with your time.

HLV
Noone will take me seriously? News flash dude, this is the internet, i don't f*****g care. My god, how can u be in your 20s and post like a 70 year old so much. Putting ur name under every post like u just discovered the internet , which literally means Hair Loss Veteran, which u are not u f*****g delusional retard.
No sh*t this place is an utter waste of time, it doesn't have any active moderators, or so it appears. U have only been here a month and u already got more than half my posts, talking about better things to do with my time?
This website has literally only 2 kinds of people, the ones like Ikarus and DHTcel promoting dangerous and retarded drugs. And then the utter retarded crybabies like Pigeon who value a sh*t poll more than 20 RCTs and cry all day about side effects. So i'll go waste my time somewhere else, goodbye clueless bastards.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Noone will take me seriously? News flash dude, this is the internet, i don't f*****g care. My god, how can u be in your 20s and post like a 70 year old so much. Putting ur name under every post like u just discovered the internet , which literally means Hair Loss Veteran, which u are not u f*****g delusional retard.
No sh*t this place is an utter waste of time, it doesn't have any active moderators, or so it appears. U have only been here a month and u already got more than half my posts, talking about better things to do with my time?
This website has literally only 2 kinds of people, the ones like Ikarus and DHTcel promoting dangerous and retarded drugs. And then the utter retarded crybabies like Pigeon who value a sh*t poll more than 20 RCTs and cry all day about side effects. So i'll go waste my time somewhere else, goodbye clueless bastards.

Didn’t read through all of that rant but I’m pretty sure you proved my point.

HLV

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
P.s to everyone else, I have no problem if someone believes side effects are not real and wishes to challenge that. I actually encourage debate, but I do not support individuals like The OP claiming to want to participate in a scientific argument while obviously just wishing to provoke and troll other members. That is not ok.

HLV

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are such an ignorant. I have no morning erections, I never had them from 16 onwards. who f*****g cares? when i wake up in the middle of the night though, to go to pee for example i often have a boner. I think many guys on finasteride are unaware that nocturnal erections are even a thing, they just pay attention to what happens after they get up in the morning. so I will always assume they refer to that when they say MORNING wood. you have no arguments

what you said is there in black and white Peterson? How are you even trying to argue against that when what you posted and the medical blunder is right in front of your face? I’d have a lot more respect if you just admitted you made a mistake instead of trying to find a way around it .

HLV

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your logic is so insane. if someone doubts the horror stories and the extent to which they occur, doubts sh*t like bone loss and vision of sight and "crashes" they are immediately put in a box with the people that don't believe sides occur at all? of course sides on finasteride can happen, stop strawmannirg people. but thats the only way you can make a sound argument, by strawman

You really think I’m coming off insane in this thread? You actually believe that?

HLV

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what the f*** are you even talking about. my opinion to it is right there in my last comment. unlike others i have a life outside of this incel forum and i can't remember everything i said at some point

Peterson, you made a significant medical blunder in black and white. That is a fact. Opinion doesn’t really have much to do with it.

I try to sympathise with you because you’ve mentioned how depressed you are etc, but you just come here being extremely confrontational and angry. There are better ways to get a point across than swearing and hurling insults.

HLV

difus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PFS is a poorly understood condition. There are many symptoms which clearly exist but are yet to be proven simply because there haven’t been enough studies done.
Can you explain what you mean by bone loss? I mean it sounds so drastic like you take propecia and your arm falls off... This is not meant to be an insult I’m just trying to get all info I can get before deciding to start fina or not.

INT

Reaction score
shows us the exams in which they found bone loss

Have you ever heard of Vioxx? Another medicine coming from Merck. An estimated 60.000 people died drom this drug, yet no studies had found that it could lead to death. Does that mean that dying was just all in their heads? No. Just because something is not yet fully understood in the scientific world does not mean it does not exist, is what most people are trying to say here.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever heard of Vioxx? Another medicine coming from Merck. An estimated 60.000 people died drom this drug, yet no studies had found that it could lead to death. Does that mean that dying was just all in their heads? No. Just because something is not yet fully understood in the scientific world does not mean it does not exist, is what most people are trying to say here.

Vioxx was an absolute disaster. Very obvious thing to say but it showed that anything is possible when using drugs.

It’s why I don’t turn my nose up at people claiming long term side effects from Finasteride 1MG. Sure many people’s mind can allow them to think they are experiencing side effects, but I have no doubt a minority are actually experiencing legitimate long term side effects.

It must be terrible for those individuals to not get the support they need and instead get ridiculed and tormented on these forums. It must stop.

HLV

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Vioxx was an absolute disaster. Very obvious thing to say but it showed that anything is possible when using drugs.

It’s why I don’t turn my nose up at people claiming long term side effects from Finasteride 1MG. Sure many people’s mind can allow them to think they are experiencing side effects, but I have no doubt a minority are actually experiencing legitimate long term side effects.

It must be terrible for those individuals to not get the support they need and instead get ridiculed and tormented on these forums. It must stop

HLV

I totally agree, it’s a risk worth taking since it’s the only treatment for male pattern baldness. However, if u experience sides u should stop. I dunno why people r still arguing about finastride sides, the drug has been out for almost 30 years and I am pretty sure we all know it’s possible side effects that do occur in certain
individuals.

difus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we please just close this thread? WE ALL KNOW THAT FINAS HAVE SIDES! Some get the sides and some don’t. It’s up to everybody here to try it if they want to and don’t try it if the don’t want to. Sure some sides will be in people’s heads but stop saying that it’s totally safe...for me it haven’t been worth trying due to potential sides but everybody is free to make their own choice and stop f*****g insulting each other and talk sh*t about the people who have persistent sides.