post finasteride crash many years later

pendo747

Reaction score
I read on another forum about this guy who crashed many years later. What do you think the likelyhood of that is? Has anybody heard of that?

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
Exceptionally unlikely. Chances are that he came down with something that has similar symptoms, maybe even a condition that finasteride can induce but I would say it's almost impossible that it had to do with his useage in the first place.

g.i joey

Reaction score
finasteride crash years later. R u fkn kidding me. They guy probably got ed at 45 and blamed it on finasteride.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Never heard of it and it sounds like rubbish.
Are you saying he stopped after a couple months or whatever and years later suddenly experienced post finasteride syndrome? I don't even know how that would work.

pendo747

Reaction score
I dont recall how long he used finasteride...but said he crashed like 5 years later and then got all these tests and system crashed. If i can find link will put out here. I feel like im getting back to normal after off finasteride 2 weeks. Never touching that sh!' Again. Manhood more important than being a neutered puppet.

br1

Reaction score
I took it for 15 years. never had any issues. quit, no issues either.

Foxi

Established Member
Reaction score
@br1

have you stopped finasteride?
and why?

i have Hypogonadismus after finasteride

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Looks like you got everything from finasteride. I once heard a guy claiming he got gingivitis from it. I wish I was joking but I'm being serious.

pendo747

Reaction score
Foxi..how long were you on finasteride?

- - - Updated - - -

Foxi..how long were you on finasteride?

pendo747

Reaction score
That sucks. I was on it a month and felt terrible about 2.5 weeks into it. Tapered off to .5 mgs a day for another 1.5 weeks and felt like a zombie so quit. I have been off 2.5 weeks now and feel pretty good, but not 100% back to normal. No ED issues and brain fog is pretty much gone, but feel like energy is a bit low,but not bad. Praying next couple weeks put me back 100%.

pendo747

Reaction score
Scary drug in my mind. Im eating a paleo diet now. Lots of protein and low fat. Will post how im doing. Kind of glad i got the side effects early to limit damage. Feel a little brain fog, but has cleared up alot over the past week. Praying this last hurdle can be climbed.

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
Scary drug in my mind. Im eating a paleo diet now. Lots of protein and low fat. Will post how im doing. Kind of glad i got the side effects early to limit damage. Feel a little brain fog, but has cleared up alot over the past week. Praying this last hurdle can be climbed.

Yes it can be climed. People have recovered from PFS after years and you certainly don't have PFS. Dude, stop stressing yourself out, low energy and mild brain fog can easily be attributed to stress- something that dealing with finasteride sides can definitely cause. After freaking out due to my CPPS I could barely walk for an entire week, my legs were jelly. I also gave myself worse side effects than I would have suffered otherwise.

pendo747

Reaction score
Thanks jts. Will keep you posted. 2 fridays ago was real bad, then things got a lot better each day. Feel a little plateau. We will see what next 2 weeks bring. That will be a full month off finasteride. Peace