Reaction score
PFS i think it's Leaky Gut Syndrom
i become BrainFog after eat,Pain in all Muscels
heavy Allergics,Face swelling,when i trink Coffee
i become Pain in the testicles

the intestinal lining is damaged

http://www.postfinasteriderecoveries.com/what-is-post-finasteride-syndrome/

makes sense

the gut is a big part of the cd nuts protocol.

it has something to do with it for sure.

i have all that symptoms you described to varying degrees at different times. i think fixing the gut is HUGE in fixing yourself

g.i joey

Reaction score
makes sense

i have all that symptoms you described to varying degrees at different times. i think fixing the gut is HUGE in fixing yourself

You have pfs too now? What symptoms are you experiencing that makes you directly relate it to finasteride, also how long have you been off?

DavieJinx

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
makes sense

You have PFS?

For how long? What are your symptoms?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have pfs too now? What symptoms are you experiencing that makes you directly relate it to finasteride, also how long have you been off?

You have PFS?

For how long? What are your symptoms?

lol

ive had this sh*t since i quit it 2 years ago. i just dont get involved in threads as much because it bores me. just the same thing over and over. guys that get sides fighting with guys that dont. but its real for sure.

my sides are the same sides all pfs guys get......

brain fog, depression, loss of personality, ball ache amongst others.

im not gonna argue with you guys who take finasteride and dont get sides. if you dont i believe you. but pfs is real and its f*****g terrible.

but its getting better. and i believe its not permanent. i think anyone who follows cd protocol will recover from it. you are bascially rebuilding your health. balancing out your hormones again, filling your body with good stuff. its definitely gut related. but it takes alot of time and effort

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ahmed are you on Finasteride?
i tried it took 3 pils got sides stopped and all hell broke loose mentally
i am a healthy person since 16 years old took my furst protein shake when i was 20 never smoked or had a drink or sex ir got sick last time i was sick whdn i was 12 i had azma but i was crying think its lungs canser so u can c i fear for my health than any thing it broke me mentally to know i got an unknown disease called pfs lol it's impossible to happen fron 3 pills and the last study confirmed the length of taking is the major player in pfs
most guys are happy taking finasteride but i was scared if that sh*t when I popped ny first pill i was like if i got sides i will stop lol so u can c how mentally fucked i am stopped going to the beach cuz I almost drowned 5 years ago i drove alone for the first time when i was 21 cuz I always feard i will have a car accident if i was alon
took anabolic steroid under a supervision if an endocrinologist professor which cost me alot

g.i joey

Reaction score
lol

ive had this sh*t since i quit it 2 years ago. i just dont get involved in threads as much because it bores me. just the same thing over and over. guys that get sides fighting with guys that dont. but its real for sure.

my sides are the same sides all pfs guys get......

brain fog, depression, loss of personality, ball ache amongst others.

im not gonna argue with you guys who take finasteride and dont get sides. if you dont i believe you. but pfs is real and its f*****g terrible.

but its getting better. and i believe its not permanent. i think anyone who follows cd protocol will recover from it. you are bascially rebuilding your health. balancing out your hormones again, filling your body with good stuff. its definitely gut related. but it takes alot of time and effort

I'm not trying to argue with you at all actually, I believe you more than others who run around trying to convince everyone not to take finasteride. You obviously have no hidden motives except getting better and I respect that. I'd imagine I'd be just like you if I were to experience pfs.

But from what I see you seem to reflect your personality pretty well on these boards. Are you different in social situations now? Do your friends notice anything diff about you? Also, have you taken bloods to check where your hormones are at? I actually think you'll get better and the more you try to put yourself out there and go back to ur old ways of pre finasteride the faster your body will revert to its normal self imo.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not trying to argue with you at all actually, I believe you more than others who run around trying to convince everyone not to take finasteride. You obviously have no hidden motives except getting better and I respect that. I'd imagine I'd be just like you if I were to experience pfs.

But from what I see you seem to reflect your personality pretty well on these boards. Are you different in social situations now? Do your friends notice anything diff about you? Also, have you taken bloods to check where your hormones are at? I actually think you'll get better and the more you try to put yourself out there and go back to ur old ways of pre finasteride the faster your body will revert to its normal self imo.

i didnt mean you personally man! i just meant i cant be arsed to argue with guys in general about pfs.

the thing about the other guys posting is that they have only just realized what has happened to them and their in shock. and angry. i get that. theyre pissed off and want to warn everyone else. finasteride really fucked me up too. but ive spent the past year or so understanding whats going on so im more rational about it all.

yes my friends noticed but it wasnt hard to. my sides were pretty full on. it was more than depression. it was feeling of being unwell. your just not the same anymore. its scary sh*t man. i had no idea finasteride could do this. i was just looking out for sexual sides which i didnt really get. it was f*****g amazing for my hair though. i guess i am an extreme responder. very sensitive to hormone changes

ive had a bunch of tests. but there bullshit. and different guys react in different ways. all the expert pfs guys have said the same thing......tests are bullshit. if they were useful, doctors could help us. i realise its difficult for all you guys to understand because you havent experienced it. you think were irrational. thats why i dont get involved much. i just try to help guys whenever they post. its a f*****g scary situation to be in when you dont know what is happening to you and how to fix it.

anyway, ive got an appreciation of my health now which i didnt have before. thought i was bulletproof. what can a tiny little pill really do to me? its only dht, we dont need it anymore right? LOOOOOOOL

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read on another forum about this guy who crashed many years later. What do you think the likelyhood of that is? Has anybody heard of that?

It's probably a bunch of crap.

If it was right away, which is usually the case, then I would believe it.

Age, along with blood pressure, and diabetes, negatively effects the libido.

In fact, even blood pressure medications can negatively effect it. Nerves, stress,
lots of factors to consider.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Paul Dixon ring a bell? Cheesy45? He's dead because of this drug. Remember him GI Joey?

You belittled him. He's dead. You are a c***.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Paul Dixon ring a bell? Cheesy45? He's dead because of this drug. Remember him GI Joey?

Saying that someone may have other problems and that finasteride may not be the reason to his suicide is not belittling. I also never spoke to Paul Dixon when he was alive so I don't know how I can insult/belittle him. You can also feel free to link that thread here so I can see what you're talking about, I won't be bothered to dig up a thread cause of your false accusations.

Look, I honestly don't know what you have against me but I hope you find a solution to wtv is wrong with you, whether it's pfs or just flat out depression, this level of hate you have for me is quite alarming and I really do hope you get the help you deserve man, a lot of board members messaged me to leave you alone and let you be so i will. I mean I never really did anything to you personally, do you seriously hate me for the sole reason of taking propecia lol?

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When someone as annoying as this Bobster thing arrives around here, I actually start missing Nadia very hard.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Saying that someone may have other problems and that finasteride may not be the reason to his suicide is not belittling. I also never spoke to Paul Dixon when he was alive so I don't know how I can insult/belittle him. You can also feel free to link that thread here so I can see what you're talking about, I won't be bothered to dig up a thread cause of your false accusations.

Look, I honestly don't know what you have against me but I hope you find a solution to wtv is wrong with you, whether it's pfs or just flat out depression, this level of hate you have for me is quite alarming and I really do hope you get the help you deserve man, a lot of board members messaged me to leave you alone and let you be so i will. I mean I never really did anything to you personally, do you seriously hate me for the sole reason of taking propecia lol?
who was paul dixon?

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score

if ed is bothering u there are tons of treatment fir it if they all failed go for dick implants or even a dick transplant

Alk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
makes sense

Did you do the protocol

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you do the protocol

not properly. i need to get *** in gear and do it 100%. im just being lazy about it

the things i have changed, mainly diet and fitness, have helped a lot.

im sure if guys just be extremely healthy for a year or so(depending on the severity of their sides) they will recover

ive found old threads from pre 2005 before anyone even heard of pfs or knew much about finasteride sides and all the guys who recovered from them pretty much ate super clean and worked out hard at the gym to boost their test.

so this protocol isnt anything new. its just accepted now that this IS the way to get yourself back to normal. and to be healthy in general

Alk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Id throw a fast in there too maybe like a three day water fast if youve ever tried them. Yeah it always amazes me that everyone claims genetics like eating like sh*t doesnt express our genetic faults earlier in life. Its just easier to say my genetics suck. Also love the lets eat healthy now aproach and my hair will get better, thats just not how it works. Hope u recover 100, good luck.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Id throw a fast in there too maybe like a three day water fast if youve ever tried them. Yeah it always amazes me that everyone claims genetics like eating like sh*t doesnt express our genetic faults earlier in life. Its just easier to say my genetics suck. Also love the lets eat healthy now aproach and my hair will get better, thats just not how it works. Hope u recover 100, good luck.

cheers mate

yeah i need to do all of it properly. i just need to get in the right frame of mind. no booze, no masturbation, no sh*t food at all. none of this for a year, or 6 months minimum. it wont be easy :D. so im gonna ease myself into it. gives me more chance to stick it out instead of going cold turkey right away