Possible Fitness Models Waring A System?

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
want to ask the experts here about fitness models waring a system cuz most of them are on steroids probably year around and even if they are not prone to male pattern baldness they will shed but all we c is fullhead of hair so what u think guys?

Noah

Reaction score
Some of the older generation like Mike O'Hearn are pretty clearly wearing hairpieces, with fairly mediocre results. As for the younger social media generation of fitness guys, statistically you must be right - they are almost all juicing and yet they almost all have great hair - but they are more savvy about it, and you can't tell. And that is the whole point about today's hair replacement technology - you can't tell.

Did you go the system route in the end, or are you still thinking about it?

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Some of the older generation like Mike O'Hearn are pretty clearly wearing hairpieces, with fairly mediocre results. As for the younger social media generation of fitness guys, statistically you must be right - they are almost all juicing and yet they almost all have great hair - but they are more savvy about it, and you can't tell. And that is the whole point about today's hair replacement technology - you can't tell.

Did you go the system route in the end, or are you still thinking about it?
thanx man no I didn't I work with what i have for now and buff it with toppik but if there is no future cure for male pattern baldness i will sure try the system route

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
If they are, they're doing a damn good job of hiding it. I'd imagine a few don't wear one though, I'm thinking the zyzz types with those strong middle eastern/asian hair genetics.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If they are, they're doing a damn good job of hiding it. I'd imagine a few don't wear one though, I'm thinking the zyzz types with those strong middle eastern/asian hair genetics.
yes i will post pictures of possible guys wearing