Poor Guy Incel With A Norwood One Gym Cell

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score

This guy just layed out all the sh*t on the table. I can relate I was like him in high school, though mainly due to addiction to RPG's. Guy seems genuine bad luck to him, hopefully he finds peace & content with his life..

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro he will be Norwood 0 for ever, I can see this.
He has no issue for me, no bad facial feature. Just had to take accutane and live his life. easy mode

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
with hair loss the fight mae you take meds which decrease other point of your physic
minoxidil= bad skin ( dark circle)
fina/duta= gyno.
2 more issues and hair not even maintained

Jaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Life is twisted. His past seems to still haunt him. He needs professional counseling to help him realize the (what is obvious to me) positive things in his life. As he is putting himself down, I am looking at his hair and build with envy.

He said that women only care about is a nice face, height, and good personality. He doesn't think hair is important to women. So easy to take things for granted. We don't know what we have until it's gone. I hope he gets the help he needs.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Life is twisted. His past seems to still haunt him. He needs professional counseling to help him realize the (what is obvious to me) positive things in his life. As he is putting himself down, I am looking at his hair and build with envy.

He said that women only care about is a nice face, height, and good personality. He doesn't think hair is important to women. So easy to take things for granted. We don't know what we have until it's gone. I hope he gets the help he needs.
its too late to get help at that age, he's forever broken at that point

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone explain me what the hell his problem? he looks good and in good shape (no homo), so why is he virgin again?

Toms

Established Member
Reaction score
This guy could easily looksmax to 7+/10 PSL and never have a problem with females in his life again if he develops even some basic social skills.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy could easily looksmax to 7+/10 PSL and never have a problem with females in his life again if he develops even some basic social skills.
How the f*** could he 'looksmax'? You don't just go to a surgeon and get a new face. Unless you have some major visible flaw, plastic surgery is just useless, risky even.

His looks are fine, plenty of guys who look like him are in happy relationships/marriages.

His problem is all those years of solitude and rotting on toxic forums that distorted his mentality and the way he carries himself. If he was more of a 'normie' he would get pussy. But like @genetically_cursed said, in his age these things are very hard to change.

Toms

Established Member
Reaction score
How the f*** could he 'looksmax'? You don't just go to a surgeon and get a new face. Unless you have some major visible flaw, plastic surgery is just useless, risky even.

His looks are fine, plenty of guys who look like him are in happy relationships/marriages.

His problem is all those years of solitude and rotting on toxic forums that distorted his mentality and the way he carries himself. If he was more of a 'normie' he would get pussy. But like @genetically_cursed said, in his age these things are very hard to change.

By looksmaxing I mean actually making a use of his hair instead of just buzzing it short and just tidying everything up. Also something better to wear than that basic, outworn shirt of his.

I do understand that this might be some sort of a mental disorder, but the dude is above average looking and slightly above average height, both of which are things he complains about when many people below average looking and below average height don't.

Dude looks like discount Jude Law, but with hair. Which is a compliment.

Toms

Established Member
Reaction score
its not about social skills, more about desire, self image, self perception, past experiences

at his age to change his own identity from being adult virgin to slayer, that'd take a lot
Sure, but many people find their way out of even deeper holes than his.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
By looksmaxing I mean actually making a use of his hair instead of just buzzing it short and just tidying everything up. Also something better to wear than that basic, outworn shirt of his.

I do understand that this might be some sort of a mental disorder, but the dude is above average looking and slightly above average height, both of which are things he complains about when many people below average looking and below average height don't.

Dude looks like discount Jude Law, but with hair. Which is a compliment.
So just grooming to look more like a normie/socially adapted person, alright. Yeah but his unkempt look currently matches his persona, no self respecting person would post videos where he willingly humiliates himself.

Toms

Established Member
Reaction score
So just grooming to look more like a normie/socially adapted person, alright. Yeah but his unkempt look currently matches his persona, no self respecting person would post videos where he willingly humiliates himself.
Well, he could try grooming to look like a good-looking normie and then TRY adapting his persona to match that new look.

Instead of matching his looks to his broken persona.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its too late to get help at that age, he's forever broken at that point

That's bullshit and that perspective isn't helping anybody.
I really want to be very vigorous here: This is absolute bullshit.
I myself have had kind of a late start in life, a later bloomer in almost every regard but you can definitely find happiness if you accept help and really want to make it better. I 100% believe this. It's true. Not for everyone, of course. But it's true and possible.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's bullshit and that perspective isn't helping anybody.
I really want to be very vigorous here: This is absolute bullshit.
I myself have had kind of a late start in life, a later bloomer in almost every regard but you can definitely find happiness if you accept help and really want to make it better. I 100% believe this. It's true. Not for everyone, of course. But it's true and possible.
can his situation get better with outcome percentage close to armagedon happening? yes.

is he forever broken with such experiences at that age? yes.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being broken does not automatically equal social solitude, lack of success, or an unworthy life.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

These are the people who have my sympathy the most. He's in a terrible state mentally (genetics and past experiences) yet the rest of him is in good order. There are some members on here who have BDD while actually having it all, sad to see them waste it, without the mind we are nothing. That said, many people in such a boat do overcome or learn to control their condition and not allow it to dictate their life. Good looking guys/girls losing their hair also is really painful to see as it takes away the life they had before in a flash and a premature end. IMO better to never have had it than lose it like that as far as mental health is concerned.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's less shy than me just for making these videos I couldn't ever do that and I've been with over 10 women. He also has better hair and physique than me.
Dunno what's wrong. He mentions face as the most important thing and his is decent.