Poor Craniofacial Development - One Of The Major Cause Of Hair Loss.

Do you believe that poor cranofacial is a predposidition to hair loss?

• Total voters

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In all honesty, my face is quite well developed, but I'm still losing the corners of my hairline. The balding genetics seem to just be too strong, although my dad was worse than me at my age. The only possibly poor feature I can think of is the fact my neck probably drops further ahead than my shoulders, because of my sitting job, although I make sure to correct my sitting posture every time I notice it ( and I notice it often because i have both narcissism and BDD - yes, it's a weird combination, so I look at the mirror a lot).

TL;DR - even if you have good symmetry and facial features, genes are genes and sensitivity to DHT hits the hardest.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In all honesty, my face is quite well developed, but I'm still losing the corners of my hairline. The balding genetics seem to just be too strong, although my dad was worse than me at my age. The only possibly poor feature I can think of is the fact my neck probably drops further ahead than my shoulders, because of my sitting job, although I make sure to correct my sitting posture every time I notice it ( and I notice it often because i have both narcissism and BDD - yes, it's a weird combination, so I look at the mirror a lot).

TL;DR - even if you have good symmetry and facial features, genes are genes and sensitivity to DHT hits the hardest.

Fist - I already said that you can't see your posture

Second -Your hair is not that bad. You have BDD.

Third - it's not about sensitivity to DHT. All men are sensitive to DHT. People with all kind of sensitivity to DHT and 5 alpha reductase activities bald and keep their hair. Some people have thin body and facial hair but are totally bald and some are monstrously hairy but keep all their hair.
The male pattern baldness manifest so differently in men, so we can't say that certain follicles have more androgen receptor density and sensitivity than others or 5 alpha reductase activity. These are the same all over but it's about the distribution of mechanical tension and blood supply restriction. The head shape and muscle shape is different in all men so there is it - some areas of the scalp are more in tension and more hypoxic than others and the low oxygen environment leads to more DHT. Some men lose very little of their hairline and thin all over on top. Some men reach Norwood 3 with the central forelock stays dense and in some it thins as soon as they reach Norwood 2. Some men reach Norwood 4 with very little hair loss at the crown and some have Norwood 2 and very large bald spots. Some men even reach Norwood 4 without any crown thinning. Some men have wider peninsula at the hairline and some narrower when they reach Norwood 3. In some men the entire hairline thins and recedes and so on.

It's about your head shape, head muscles shape and your posture.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen on here, and I've seen a bunch of Norwood11's posts, so that's saying something.

It's not. Why do you think that Joseph Stalin didn't go bald and his hairline stood intact untill he died.

Stalin_1902.jpg

Because he had good craniofacial development. Look at his horizontally growing well constructed face, strong jawline and thick nose. People with CD like than CAN'T be bald.

The hair loss has become so widespread in modern era because the poor craniofacial development became more common due to early weaning and usage of bottles instead of breast feeding. We have slightly worse craniofacial development than our ancestors and people who have really good CD are a minority nowadays. Most people have average CD neither poor or good but the worst causes of craniofacial development are usually the ones who bald young. People with poor CD can still have their hair but only If they have good posture.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not. Why do you think that Joseph Stalin didn't go bald and his hairline stood intact untill he died.

View attachment 143102
Because he had good craniofacial development. Look at his horizontally growing well constructed face, strong jawline and thick nose. People with CD like than CAN'T be bald.

The hair loss has become so widespread in modern era because the poor craniofacial development became more common due to early weaning and usage of bottles instead of breast feeding. We have slightly worse craniofacial development than our ancestors and people who have really good CD are a minority nowadays. Most people have average CD neither poor or good but the worst causes of craniofacial development are usually the ones who bald young. People with poor CD can still have their hair but only If they have good posture.
He didn't have better CD than me. Narrow Jaw, relatively flat cheekbones, buggish eyes, rounder jawline. Nose and facial width is roughly the same (in fact my nose is big af) and if my hairline hadn't receded my face would be exactly as long as his.

He is not a good example.

Attachments

• 20200603_221109.jpg
    20200603_221109.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He didn't have better CD than me. Narrow Jaw, relatively flat cheekbones, buggish eyes, rounder jawline. Nose and facial width is roughly the same and if my hairline hadn't receded my face would be exactly as long as his.

He is not a good example.

Dude, Pls stop being selfish. He had stronger jawline and cheekbones than you and slightly more horizontal face than you. You have pretty vertical facial growth which is making your head looks expanded. It looks that it has expanded a lot during puberty but it's not that expanded just your face is vertical and it looks like that.

You have moderate craniofacial development. I think that it's your scoliosis which contributes to worsening to your Norwood. You have only Norwood 3 without crown thinning. If you had very poor craniofacial development it would be probably worse.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf are you talking about? I already did it. You put the f*****g phone on a table or something, press record, then you go a few meters away and just f*****g walk while the phone is recording. It's not that hard. Damn..

Impossible. Liar.

Video of you catwalking in your home or never happened

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No he had not a stronger jawline and certainly not better Cheekbones. They are flat. Period. His face is exactly as long as mine. Just my forehead is bigger because of recession. That's the simple truth. Has nothing to do with being selfish. In fact it's the other way around. You try to fit everything into your narrative. It doesn't add up tho. Btw Harry Styles is balding also and he has good CD.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f***. How do you twll if cheekbones are flat and face is vertical or horizontal etc????

Everyone can notice this, and his facial growth is vertical making the head looks expanded.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
The more I think about it the more OP's theory makes sense in some respects. So many bald guys seem to share similar facial features, and also have quite large heads. However, I don't know about "poor craniofacial development", as I wouldn't call it poor, just different. It seems to be a cluster of genes that are lumped together with baldness and are manifested facially and geometrically in the skull.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The more I think about it the more OP's theory makes sense in some respects. So many bald guys seem to share similar facial features, and also have quite large heads. However, I don't know about "poor craniofacial development", as I wouldn't call it poor, just different. It seems to be a cluster of genes that are lumped together with baldness and are manifested facially and geometrically in the skull.
If you think about it he basically says that ugly people will be bald. Since everything he lists as "poor craniofacial development" are traits that most ugly people have while "good development" basically means you are good looking since things like having a good jawline, Cheekbones, wide face are traits of good looking people.

So in short ugly= higher chance of being bald.
Good looking: You can't even be balding at all.

I'm not saying that he consciously thinks that but his message comes across as such.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's called poor because the scull and face have developped in an improper and unhealthy way that might impact posture and be precursor of diseases.

https://tmdocclusion.com/home/connection-to-other-diseases-and-syndromes/

Look how posture changes when the jawline drops down and the maxilla grows vertically. As you can see on the drawing the forward head posture that balding men seem to have on the street. To me their spine looks more curved and their neck more slopped.

I am noticing on the street that balding men have slightly worse posture than non balding men. It becomes more prominent when they get older.

Here's how balding and non balding men walk and you can see the differences in their necks.

20200601_130229.jpg

20200601_130256.jpg
20200601_130330.jpg
20200601_130430.jpg
20200601_130548.jpg
20200601_131310.jpg
20200601_131342.jpg

20200601_130332.jpg

LeeVanCleef

My Regimen
Reaction score
Often I wonder if head shape determines your balding pattern. it seems to me that certain head shapes often seem bald differently, which makes me think that your pattern is partly influenced by skull shape.

Balding men with a defined ridge/pointed skull tend to recede heavily but often keep some hair in the middle. It's as if the middle ridge puts most tension on the temple ridges and pulls the skin too tight, but prevents the top from completely going bald.

e.g.

- http://assets-jpcust.jwpsrv.com/thumbs/MErG6JY1.jpg

- https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cNdxTrla...2I78/s1600/balding-hairstyles-for-men-ht5.jpg

- https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4wGTK3NP...v-km9Xs2M/s1600/Dwayne+The+Rock+Johnson-3.jpg

- https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...INVP4buWdWK0QInnemr4DBnUpLfpiis_Dmkx&usqp=CAU

-https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ac/24/5a/ac245a7505d831392ef3554ed7501997--bald-men-style-buzz-cuts.jpg

While men who go fully bald on top often tend to have more rounded/domed skull shapes.

e.g.

- https://www.listland.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/shutterstock_260892737-1.jpg

- https://www.hairstylo.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/men-who-rock-shaved-head-look-18.jpg

Last edited:

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe some of you actually cooperating with this dude and actually starting to think he might be right.

do you guys not see this dude is on whole other level of insanity and retardation, jesus.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think about it he basically says that ugly people will be bald. Since everything he lists as "poor craniofacial development" are traits that most ugly people have while "good development" basically means you are good looking since things like having a good jawline, Cheekbones, wide face are traits of good looking people.

So in short ugly= higher chance of being bald.
Good looking: You can't even be balding at all.

I'm not saying that he consciously thinks that but his message comes across as such.

which is complete nonsense because there are many good looking guys who went bald and many ugly guys who have full head of hair.

the dude is mentally ill, delusional and retarded. that's the only fact in this thread.