Polish Jason Statham - Piotr Fronczewski seven words

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1650403260203.png

He always looked very good and masculine despite heavy balding. Wish I looked like him tbh tbh

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 179046
He always looked very good and masculine despite heavy balding. Wish I looked like him tbh tbh
Yesterday I saw that advertised polish hooligans movie on netflix (Furioza).
There were many shaved dudes that looked great, but guess what, all of them were tall, buffed and tattooed like crazy. Guess its the only way to look good shaved.
The funniest thing was that the dude who was really bald and not just shaved by choice kept his horrible nw6 hair long

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yesterday I saw that advertised polish hooligans movie on netflix (Furioza).
There were many shaved dudes that looked great, but guess what, all of them were tall, buffed and tattooed like crazy. Guess its the only way to look good shaved.
The funniest thing was that the dude who was really bald and not just shaved by choice kept his horrible nw6 hair long
On slybaldguys there was a thread about tats and piercing, when you actually shave, you feel compelled to undergo other body mods, for example after 5 years I started to wonder about earring again. Idk why

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On slybaldguys there was a thread about tats and piercing, when you actually shave, you feel compelled to undergo other body mods, for example after 5 years I started to wonder about earring again. Idk why
Same, bro, Im thinking about earrings too.
Btw, you're polish, right? Did u see that movie ?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
His head is too long and thin for the perfect bald look. More rounded skulls are superior.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Post one single bald men under 25 who actually looks good tbh tbh
In my early 20s when I was hanging out with this entourage of chads, one of them had to shave his head because his barber (a good friend of his) fucked up his hairstyle.
He still was an 8/10 even with a shaved head. Not the 10/10 he was with his great hair, but still.