Pls Suggest Me The Best Fue/fut Hair Transplant Surgeon

Sam3040

My Regimen
Reaction score
Friends,

As many in the past, I am also trying to get my life on track and do Hair Transplant with my little hard earned money. And fail to find a best surgeon for this so far, as many claims they are good and post their successful patients pics.

So far, I was considering Dr. Cole in Atlanta GA, but then found some very bad review against him too. So seeking advise if anyone can help me with the best surgeon would really be very helpful.

Please help me.

Thanks
Sam

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Best hairline surgeon is Dr Rahal

Sam3040

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank You so Much Anxious, I also hear about Dr. Wood in Australia is the father of FUE transplant and seems to be the inventor of Hair transplant long back ago? Also heard Dr. Cole went to meet Dr. Wood in 2005 to learn his FUE/FUT techniques but I guess it didn't worked for Dr. Cole, please comment if u know anything about this or about Dr. Wood.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank You so Much Anxious, I also hear about Dr. Wood in Australia is the father of FUE transplant and seems to be the inventor of Hair transplant long back ago? Also heard Dr. Cole went to meet Dr. Wood in 2005 to learn his FUE/FUT techniques but I guess it didn't worked for Dr. Cole, please comment if u know anything about this or about Dr. Wood.
Never heard of Dr Wood but just because he was the first doesn't mean he is the best. Check out Dr Rahal's work, he is very expensive though.. If I win the lottery that's where I would go lol.

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm seriously disappointed in Dr Wood's stuff, he did invent FUE, but he's rubbish at it.

Sam3040

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank You Beowolf for the fact, I actually heard a lot about Dr. Wood previously that's why I may be confused, when did you had a transplant with Dr. Wood in the past ?

Anxious, I have no idea about Dr. Rahal's pricing, but I am touch with Dr. Rahal's clinic about the free procedure and templates. waiting for their free evaluation by Dr. Rahal's clinic. Let me know how much is their usual charge and I that is negotiable, in case in the past. I will keep you posted too after my initial consultation with them.