Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I need it for comparison

I want to believe i have just a bad cowlick

Renlie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am gonna post my own picture, I wanted to post it in my first thread but I cannot create it yet due to SPAM prevention. Dunno how many posts I have to write before I can open it.

Edit. The forum does not allow me to insert a picture either due to spam prevention...

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am gonna post my own picture, I wanted to post it in my first thread but I cannot create it yet due to SPAM prevention. Dunno how many posts I have to write before I can open it.

Edit. The forum does not allow me to insert a picture either due to spam prevention...
That happened to me too when I joined, I think you need to become Jr member before you can create your own post.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I found this homeboy on the Reddit Hair Loss Forums (which suck dick, that is a topic for a thread of it's own)

https://imgur.com/a/jv1IX

Look at how his thinning is above the cowlick area.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I think so. Any idea how to become Jr Member?
From my experience I believe you need anywhere in between 10 - 20 posts.

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
image-jpeg.jpg

image-jpeg.jpg

This is why its important to take pics of your crown from different kind of angles and lightening

Otherwise you may miss it

Seeker988

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the perfect condition of lighting,type of light,flash etc that should be used to gauge thinning around the crown?

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the perfect condition of lighting,type of light,flash etc that should be used to gauge thinning around the crown?

I thinks its important to bow the head so that light can come from above and from the front to the crown region

The lightsource should come from the side of the camera

Diaboli

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand your woes with trying to photograph your hair - the majority of the time mine looks good, but there is always one that sends me into an anxiety fed frenzy. Best you can do is go see a dermatologist