Please Help Me. In Need Of Advice And Support !

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** this sh*t. I’m doomed. Hair would literally change my life. So there’s NO hope at all??! If I don’t wanna take fina or minoxidil?? Even for a couple years?
can you post pic of your smp ? you look like you have a good tan and dark facial hairs.. that can suits you bro

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've automatically assumed the worst of these treatments without even trying them, I assume. What if finasteride & minoxidil work with no sides & you get major regrowth?
The more you keep putting them off the less hair you'll recover if you do get on them. Do yourself a favor and try them for a little while. Every other treatment you'll find here is statistically subpar or lacks clinical backing.

Also, microneedling will erase your SMP over time because the ink is located in the dermis (1mm deep), and you have to needle at least 1.5mm according to the studies.
The dermis will be renewed during the healing process.

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
You've automatically assumed the worst of these treatments without even trying them, I assume. What if finasteride & minoxidil work with no sides & you get major regrowth?
The more you keep putting them off the less hair you'll recover if you do get on them. Do yourself a favor and try them for a little while. Every other treatment you'll find here is statistically subpar or lacks clinical backing.

Also, microneedling will erase your SMP over time because the ink is located in the dermis (1mm deep), and you have to needle at least 1.5mm according to the studies.
The dermis will be renewed during the healing process.

What about trioxidil ? Have you heard about that? It says it’s effective as minoxidil

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** this sh*t. I’m doomed. Hair would literally change my life. So there’s NO hope at all??! If I don’t wanna take fina or minoxidil?? Even for a couple years?
Not entirely it depends upon how much body hair you have. The guy in the video is a good example of what we have been talking about.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol I don't have a single terminal body hair apart from the ball sack- but that would be ultra disgusting
You and me man! Not a single hair nor a decent beard. I think ball sack hair would be a little curly anyway. I was thinking about sacrificing my arm pit hair but i bet that would be difficult and really painful.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of the Turkish surgeons are using beard grafts as it creates better density so looks like you have a good solution.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So can I still get away without the fina and minoxidil bs
Probably, although they will give you a vitamin supplement that will contain saw palmetto which you would have to take instead of the big 3. Your hairline will be taken from the back/sides of your head and body hair used to cover the rest, it gives it a more natural look.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil has some possible sides but honestly the "ages your face" thing is unproven bro science

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My SMP looks basically bald to people. Under light it’s literally like a bald head. Which I’m not fond of. I want some hair to shape my head and face features. I’m a good looking guy and I just want some f*****g hair. Sorry I had to crop my face out I’m not really comfortable with putting my face on here

dude with your tan and your beard it looks fuckin awesome (no homo).. and the smp is not the dark so it does not look like those helmet head !

second : i used to have a 1 guard shaved head and under bright light it looks BALD. even people with real norwood 1 hair, a 0-1 guard shaved head will look bald under bright sun, flash light, elevator light, etc.. So it is not because of you smp !

at least your face is framed under normal light.. under bright light you could just wear a hat ..

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My SMP looks basically bald to people. Under light it’s literally like a bald head. Which I’m not fond of. I want some hair to shape my head and face features. I’m a good looking guy and I just want some f*****g hair. Sorry I had to crop my face out I’m not really comfortable with putting my face on here

and of course smp will look bald to people.. you are not fooling anyone. Even when i had a 100 % real hair 0 mm shaved head my friend kept calling ''baldy'' for 2 years.. but smp it plays in the subconscious of people.. Yes they are looking at a bald guy but with a face framed. Baldness is ugly because you have no more frame to your face and make you look like an alien.

just take this example :

- first pic the guy looks like a total alien
- second pic i think he looks awesome !!! and all that because of a shadow on his scalp. Of course he would look even better with long hair !! but i think life is about dealing with benefits and inconvenients.. !

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-01-30 à 17.26.18.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-01-30 à 17.26.18.png
    725.5 KB · Views: 266
  • Capture d’écran 2019-01-30 à 17.23.49.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-01-30 à 17.23.49.png
    299.1 KB · Views: 257

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Start with microneedling asap. Perhaps you are one of the lucky ones who achieved great results without topicals.
If you think minoxidil is no good wait for CM-3 (developed specifically for Androgenetic Alopecia) Hope that it is as effective for men as it is for women. You may regret a hair transplant one day.....

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
if hair is really important to you get on finasteride and min, thats just the reality of the situation if you don't want to hear that, fine i don't want it either but there is nothing else you can do. you can buy research chemicals but I would at least try other things especially minoxidil since the face aging thing is mostly bullshit. i would not do a transplant at your age without drugs at all as you will lose the rest of your hair and probably get a bad result. its unlikely that you reached your final patter, if you have someone in your family you might be able to guess how bad it will get but you never know

and honestly I understand the irony of me saying this but making your choice now dependent on current research is insane, i don't know how many people did this, failed and got destroyed by that. it's too unpredictable and unreliable
Man, may I ask you why you're not on finasteride?

I like this guy. Seems like everyone wants to jump on the fina bandwagon. I wanna keep my d*ck thank you very much
As stated before, you won't save your hair without finasteride. If you get sides just stop, what else is it that scares you, permanent side effects that are considered rare? On top of that permanent sides are probably often related to mental issues. Look at this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5264352/

"A total of 4% of finasteride and 2% of placebo subjects discontinued the study due to sexual adverse events. A surprising finding in this study was that in these subjects who withdrew from the study due to sexual adverse events, 50% of finasteride users experienced continual sexual side effects after discontinuing finasteride, while 59% of placebo subjects noted continual sexual side effects"

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, may I ask you why you're not on finasteride?

As stated before, you won't save your hair without finasteride. If you get sides just stop, what else is it that scares you, permanent side effects that are considered rare? On top of that permanent sides are probably often related to mental issues. Look at this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5264352/

"A total of 4% of finasteride and 2% of placebo subjects discontinued the study due to sexual adverse events. A surprising finding in this study was that in these subjects who withdrew from the study due to sexual adverse events, 50% of finasteride users experienced continual sexual side effects after discontinuing finasteride, while 59% of placebo subjects noted continual sexual side effects"

I don’t wanna risk it. No matter how big or small the risk. I value my health more than anything.

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Start with microneedling asap. Perhaps you are one of the lucky ones who achieved great results without topicals.
If you think minoxidil is no good wait for CM-3 (developed specifically for Androgenetic Alopecia) Hope that it is as effective for men as it is for women. You may regret a hair transplant one day.....

When is cm3 being released?? And why would I regret hair transplant. I just want some hair on my head even if it’s 5 more years.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When is cm3 being released?? And why would I regret hair transplant. I just want some hair on my head even if it’s 5 more years.

Q1...but probably Q2. You have to travel first probably to Korea. There is a thread about it. Have a look

After a hair transplant you cant shave your head and look like Zidane!

And what do you do after 5 years..or 10...or 20.?

You need certainty that you have hair loss under control!

This is a very emotional issue for all of us. However, emotions are not good for rational decision making.