Please Help Me. In Need Of Advice And Support !

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I don’t want to get into my life story with this balding thing. But to put it lightly I’m 24 years old been losing hair slowly since 18 years old so you can only imagine how much of an effect this has had on my life.

I’m looking for a potential cure. I don’t wanna use no finasteride or minoxidil so please do not start a thread about those treatments on here. Go elsewhere for that. Thank you. I don’t wanna loose my d*ck or age my face.

My question is can I get a hair transplant without using any of these drugs? I just wanna be able to have some hair to maybe pull of a messy hair look on top and short on the sides and back.

I’ve heard about potential treatments in the process right now as well. Replicel is probably the one I’m relying on right now to be honest. Or the cm3 ngf574h.

Is there any point in waiting for these treatments for another year or so or should I just go straight for transplant?

Ps. Will something like prp help me at all?? Or anything anyone recommends to grow hair back.

Please help me. I’m literally depressed about this everyday. I’ve attached a picture of my current hair situation. It’s a picture taken at a SMP place. I have hair at the back of my head and thick beard. I got SMP done but It’s not made me feel any better. I just want hair !

Attachments

• 3B390741-1A7E-4E2C-96A4-BFE3C7C4B93D.jpeg
    3B390741-1A7E-4E2C-96A4-BFE3C7C4B93D.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 475

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
if hair is really important to you get on finasteride and min, thats just the reality of the situation if you don't want to hear that, fine i don't want it either but there is nothing else you can do. you can buy research chemicals but I would at least try other things especially minoxidil since the face aging thing is mostly bullshit. i would not do a transplant at your age without drugs at all as you will lose the rest of your hair and probably get a bad result.

and honestly I understand the irony of me saying this but making your choice now dependent on current research is insane, i don't know how many people did this, failed and got destroyed by that. it's too unpredictable and unreliable

I really really don’t wanna use any of those medicines. If I got a transplant and didn’t take medication would I be able to keep my hair for at least a couple of years ? Thank you man. I just hate this balding bullshit. It’s destroyed my life I swear to God. I just want some hair back I can style and just forget about this balding sh*t. I really hope replicel works

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check zix and maybe even microneedling for potential maintenance.

Also many have maintenance and no side effects from topical fina and even anti-DHT shampoos.

If I was you I would get a transplant UNLESS you're balding is agressive, if that's the case check hair systems.

Would micro needling destroy smp?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately no nothing is going to give you your hair back or even maintain if you’re not willing to take the suggested drugs . And if you’ve got bad loss you’ll never get enough density on your head to have any sort of hairstyle. Replicel will likely be a maintenance treatment - not a regrowth treatment. Tsuji is the true holy grail .

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately no nothing is going to give you your hair back or even maintain if you’re not willing to take the suggested drugs . And if you’ve got bad loss you’ll never get enough density on your head to have any sort of hairstyle. Replicel will likely be a maintenance treatment - not a regrowth treatment. Tsuji is the true holy grail .

What do you mean? I’ve seen plenty of hair transplants with very good density

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could I Get a man bun tie knot type of hair style? Obviously after hair transplant. Like the one MGK rapper has after his transplant ?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean? I’ve seen plenty of hair transplants with very good density

It’s hard to tell what your current situation is like because your hair in that pic is buzzed. But if you get a transplant and then you lose the rest of your natural hair on your head because you’re not on finasteride it isn’t going to be good. You need something to maintain and unfortunately those things are off the table. You could always buy CB from China, test it, mix yourself and use that but it’s gonna be very expensive. Showed better results than finasteride .

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s hard to tell what your current situation is like because your hair in that pic is buzzed. But if you get a transplant and then you lose the rest of your natural hair on your head because you’re not on finasteride it isn’t going to be good. You need something to maintain and unfortunately those things are off the table. You could always buy CB from China, test it, mix yourself and use that but it’s gonna be very expensive. Showed better results than finasteride .

I’ve never heard of that? What is that mate ? And how do I use it

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve never heard of that? What is that mate ? And how do I use it

It’s a topical anti androgen being developed by Cassiopea with a release date in 2022. It essentially binds to the androgen receptor and stops DHT from wrecking your follicle. 6 month results showed better results than 1 year finasteride. Price from certain Pharma manufacturers in China is about $60/gram. You’d need to get a vehicle as well and mix it yourself. I’m using vehicle of transcutol:ethanol : pg .

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't think so.

And I highly advise you to check out all alternatives before going on oral fina/duta.

I like this guy. Seems like everyone wants to jump on the fina bandwagon. I wanna keep my d*ck thank you very much

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
What would happen realistically if I got a transplant without fina. I’m willing to do anything to get my hair back. Apart from fina and minoxidil. Would prp work???

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What would happen realistically if I got a transplant without fina. I’m willing to do anything to get my hair back. Apart from fina and minoxidil. Would prp work???

Prp does nothing. If you got a transplant without finasteride, all the rest of your hair would fall out and you’d be left with transplanted hairs . Ultimately you’d need to shave again

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Prp does nothing. If you got a transplant without finasteride, all the rest of your hair would fall out and you’d be left with transplanted hairs . Ultimately you’d need to shave again

What do you mean all the rest of the hair??? I don’t understand

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean all the rest of the hair??? I don’t understand
It means that the hair you have now will fall out and you will be left with only the transplanted hairs in place which can look weird as the surgeon will only place hairs where you currently have none not where you have existing hair.

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
It means that the hair you have now will fall out and you will be left with only the transplanted hairs in place which can look weird as the surgeon will only place hairs where you currently have none not where you have existing hair.
Does that mean even the hairs that were healthy will fall out?????

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does that mean even the hairs that were healthy will fall out?????
Yes if you don't treat the underlining cause of your hair loss then you will carry on losing existing hair. Most people will have 2-3 surgeries over 5-15 years before they run out of donor hair if they don't treat the underlining cause and even if you do take meds then its still not a guarantee of hair for a life time.

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** this sh*t. I’m doomed. Hair would literally change my life. So there’s NO hope at all??! If I don’t wanna take fina or minoxidil?? Even for a couple years?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Check zix and maybe even microneedling for potential maintenance.

Also many have maintenance and no side effects from topical fina and even anti-DHT shampoos.

If I was you I would get a transplant UNLESS you're balding is agressive, if that's the case check hair systems.

total maintenance with topical fina ? members from here ? i never saw that.. do you have links from them posts