Please Help Me Go Bald Faster !!!!!!!!!!!!!

sayian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can I take donor area from my brother ?

Or sides ? If we look carefully, sides and back side of head are enough to cover top.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can I take donor area from my brother ?

Holy f*****g Christ...Will you ask him before ?

tumblr_mbqr5cKPf01ra22gmo1_r1_500.gif

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suggest you take an appointment with a hair surgeon, or visit the FUE/FUT section of this forum to read some of the success/failed stories about hair transplant.

Like meds, hair transplant results and donor area can vary amoung people.

If you want to do some maths about donor area potential and average density, read this :
https://www.forhair.com/studies/a-calculated-look-at-the-donor-area/

You can find tons of thread about hair transplant here

Shad

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I originally saw the title of this thread, I assumed it was someone wanting tips to go bald faster because they didn't like that "almost bald, patchy. thin head of hair" look, and they didn't want to shave it often.

I think most agree a bald head usually looks better than an "almost bald" head. I tried the bald look originally but what bothered me was my baldness is patchy (dense hair up front, less hair up top, dense hair back/sides). Plus it was slightly painful to shave. Because my growth pattern isn't even, the unevenness forces me to have to shave my head every few days to look decent being bald. Inconvenient.

Last edited:

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I originally saw the title of this thread, I assumed it was someone wanting tips to go bald faster because they didn't like that "almost bald, patchy. thin head of hair" look, and they didn't want to shave it often.

I think most agree a bald head usually looks better than an "almost bald" head. I tried the bald look originally but what bothered me was my baldness is patchy (dense hair up front, less hair up top, dense hair back/sides). Plus it was slightly painful to shave. Because my growth pattern isn't even, the unevenness forces me to have to shave my head every few days to look decent being bald. Inconvenient.

Have you looked into scalp micropigmentation?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was a broke b**ch, i lost all my gains in the last 6 months so ur kinda right

Did you lose gains because you stopped working out, or were you on something and have been off cycle the past 6 months?

Articom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you lose gains because you stopped working out, or were you on something and have been off cycle the past 6 months?
Stopped working out due to joint pain and i was getting so unmotivated and tired, started finasteride at the same time so maybe something to do with it and test levels. Continued the calorie pattern without working out made me fat

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what are the options on this ? excluding meds.

Transplant from another donor ? Could I use my brother ? lol

Ok guys, I appreciate the serious professional answers, for me this is a big concern and I don't really understand the joking/insulting thing. Yes it seems I am not that informed, that's what I am trying to do. Instead of going at the doctor like an idiot and having a transplant with no knowledge whatsoever.

So you guys trying to say that I should go now and get a transplant as I am NW3/4 for that the donor area could be also the hair from above my hair ?! but as I read that hair will fall too, so how comes ?!

The only hair that does not fall is behind back and sides. On google images I see that donor area is only from behind back, but why not sides too ? Even so, if all donor hair is depleted, it means that the transplant would only cover a short-area of my up - head ? Thank you

A hair transplant works by removing the follicles from the back of the head and implanting them on the top of the head where you're balding. You have potentially like 10,000 graphs that you could transplant in your life - probably a bit optimistic though.

To take a bald guy and give him a head of hair again that actually resembles someone who isn't balding you'd need like 50,000 graphs.

In other words, what you're asking for doesn't exist yet. If you let yourself get bald and then transplant as much hair as possible onto the top of your head, you'll just like someone has rolled a wet beach ball across a barbers floor.

Keep your hair with treatments. You cant take finasteride so try a topical like RU.

sayian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok this sux. Finally someone with brains to explain me what is hair-transplant about. After 4 pages. Lol.

Thank you Ollie.

So we have like 10k transplantable hair grafts and 50k hairgraft areas that will fall.

Then what's the point of hair-transplant ? 1/5 of hair will look like shiet. However, I know many artists that had 2-3 hair-transplants and now have full beautiful hair. Wth.. I`m missing something or

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok this sux. Finally someone with brains to explain me what is hair-transplant about. After 4 pages. Lol.

Thank you Ollie.

So we have like 10k transplantable hair grafts and 50k hairgraft areas that will fall.

Then what's the point of hair-transplant ? 1/5 of hair will look like shiet. However, I know many artists that had 2-3 hair-transplants and now have full beautiful hair. Wth.. I`m missing something or

No worries man.

The point of a hair transplant is to sort of 'fill in' areas that no longer have hair, along with perhaps improving the density in other areas. Which is why its so important to try and keep your hair in whatever way you can, which can then allow you to fill in areas that have no hair or are very thin with the use of a hair transplant. However, most transplant surgeons will not give you a transplant unless you are on Finasteride, because whilst your new transplanted hair grows in, the rest of your natural hair in the area will continue to fall out.

As for getting a full head of hair from nothing - we are far from that. However if you've followed the upcoming development of Tsuji ( a researcher developing a cure) then there could potentially be what you're talking about in 5 or so years.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thank you Ollie.

You won't get your original density back with transplants, but you can have the illusion of a full head of hair with transplants if you have good donor hair and style it correctly