Please Help Me Go Bald Faster !!!!!!!!!!!!!

sayian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello.

I am 25 years old and I started balding at 20.

My current status now is III vertex.

I want to bald completely, faster, is there a way ? Tell me what to do !

I want to get an implant so I don't get 4-5 implants in the next years.

Thank you

shookwun

Reaction score
Rohm-Winstrol-50.jpg

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try seti ... :D

sayian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, i did not ask for dangerous medicine.

I don't want to take steroids or something that could affect me in other ways, lol.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try creatine supplement ... you can try topical minoxidil ... for a month, then stop, try it again and stop again ...

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to take steroids or something that could affect me in other ways, lol.

Then I'm not really sure what you want. Manipulating hormones is the only way to make yourself go bald faster. I just think your reason for doing so is completely stupid. What kind of 'implant' ?

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well baldness is caused by increased DHT, and there is no other way to increase DHT other than steroids / increasing Testosterone.
There is no "anti-finasteride" that increases DHT alone, as far as i am aware.
there are a load of 5ar increasing supplements out there but they are probably all crap, just like the food and diet advice. it does little to nothing.

sayian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lots of dumb people around, no offense.

I want to get bald so I can make a full head implant. So far DHT increase was the only advice that helped me.

And you can do that without steroids, it seems. Dairy increases DHT, calcium causes calcifiacion to hair follicles, also raising testo will raise dht.

Other advices ?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I want to get bald so I can make a full head implant. So far DHT increase was the only advice that helped me.

And you can do that without steroids, it seems. Dairy increases DHT, calcium causes calcifiacion to hair follicles, also raising testo will raise dht.

Other advices ?

Don't worry, i'm not offended, you definetly need a full head implant, brain included. @hopeforhappiness already give you the answer, you might want to keep your remaining hair, even for future transplants.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Other advices ?

"calcium causes calcifiacion to hair follicles"