Please Help Me Go Bald Faster !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I repeat, i`d rather chop my head off then get on finasteride. I`ve had bad sides on it.

I`ve read horror storries about it. Not touching that again ever
I also get bad sides from finasteride but i don't get any from RU. So try RU & Minoxidil.

sayian

My Regimen
Reaction score
MurkeyThumb : No thank you , I tried finasteride 2 months and the sides lasted 7 months.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you are saying that I should get a transplant faster instead of waiting to get bald.

Question is, if so, how many transplants should I need for a decent looking hair, after the native rest will fall ?

This is exactly what he's sayin', you'll never get a decent coverage from a slick bald scalp with hair transplants, your donor area can't simply afford it, finasteride and/or minoxidil + transplant(s) is your only way out as of today.

Or you can try alternative treatments, forum is crawling over those

sayian

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is exactly what he's sayin', you'll never get a decent coverage from a slick bald scalp with hair transplants, your donor area can't simply afford it, finasteride and/or minoxidil + transplant(s) is your only way out as of today.

Or you can try alternative treatments, forum is crawling over those

If I make a transplant now and one after 2 years, why my donor area wont be able to afford it ?

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sayian basically a hair transplant is not for you. no finasteride, no hair transplant.
have you considered checking out the toplace forums, or check out coolpiece or hair direct.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I make a transplant now and one after 2 years, why my donor area wont be able to afford it ?

I don't get your question.

Donor area has a limited amount of hair, once it's depleted no surgeon can do anything for you.
The same donor area won't have enough hair to go from NW7 to NW1 with a decent coverage, no matter how many transplants or years you'll wait between them.

I can't be clearer ====> THIS IS A SHITTY PLAN

sayian

My Regimen
Reaction score
@balderbaldy : u joking m8. the donor area grows back. whats the problem ? in the course of 2 years you can even make 3 transplants

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@balderbaldy : u joking m8. the donor area grows back. whats the problem ? in the course of 2 years you can even make 3 transplants

Is this a troll ? No hair grows back once the follicle is removed. You can not plant a hair without a follicle and expect it to grow. But maybe you can just glue the hairs to your head? It is possible to get 3 transplants though 2 years is a short amount of time. More importantly depending on the amount of grafts moved per operation, I feel most can only get a maximum of 4 transplants in total. Even completely depleting your donor (it doesn’t grow back) will not save you if you are beyond Norwood 5. It’s not in your best interest to lose the rest of your hair.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The problem is, donor area don't grow back, follicles transplanted ARE TRANSPLANTED from A to B and therefore are not on A anymore...

Trying to cover your NW7 with only your donor area is f*****g crazy and impossible, just do the maths.
You'll end up looking like Nicolas Cage

sayian

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what are the options on this ? excluding meds.

Transplant from another donor ? Could I use my brother ? lol

Ok guys, I appreciate the serious professional answers, for me this is a big concern and I don't really understand the joking/insulting thing. Yes it seems I am not that informed, that's what I am trying to do. Instead of going at the doctor like an idiot and having a transplant with no knowledge whatsoever.

So you guys trying to say that I should go now and get a transplant as I am NW3/4 for that the donor area could be also the hair from above my hair ?! but as I read that hair will fall too, so how comes ?!

The only hair that does not fall is behind back and sides. On google images I see that donor area is only from behind back, but why not sides too ? Even so, if all donor hair is depleted, it means that the transplant would only cover a short-area of my up - head ? Thank you

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what are the options on this ? excluding meds.

Transplant from another donor ? Could I use my brother ? lol

Ok guys, I appreciate the serious professional answers, for me this is a big concern and I don't really understand the joking/insulting thing. Yes it seems I am not that informed, that's what I am trying to do. Instead of going at the doctor like an idiot and having a transplant with no knowledge whatsoever.

So you guys trying to say that I should go now and get a transplant as I am NW3/4 for that the donor area could be also the hair from above my hair ?! but as I read that hair will fall too, so how comes ?!

The only hair that does not fall is behind back and sides. On google images I see that donor area is only from behind back, but why not sides too ? Even so, if all donor hair is depleted, it means that the transplant would only cover a short-area of my up - head ? Thank you
Has to be a troll

sayian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I stoped the idea of wanting to go bald faster, but I just want to know how much I can cover with donor area and how many transplants I can do