Please Help Me Go Bald Faster !!!!!!!!!!!!!

sayian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Calcium deposits at hair follicles will cause rapid hair loss, if you don't find a way to decalcifiate those follicles. What is wrong in this ?

@BalderBaldyBald : the remaining hair will be the hair behind my back, that never dies. So what's the problem ?

shookwun

Reaction score
Try seti ... :D
it has begun
PHXVQfe.gif

Derek0105

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lots of dumb people around, no offense.

I want to get bald so I can make a full head implant. So far DHT increase was the only advice that helped me.

And you can do that without steroids, it seems. Dairy increases DHT, calcium causes calcifiacion to hair follicles, also raising testo will raise dht.

Other advices ?

Bro dairy does not increase dht. Otherwise I would be fully bald right now.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Calcium deposits at hair follicles will cause rapid hair loss, if you don't find a way to decalcifiate those follicles. What is wrong in this ?

@BalderBaldyBald : the remaining hair will be the hair behind my back, that never dies. So what's the problem ?

I agree. The key to curing hairloss is the decalcifiating of hair follicles.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Despite how insane it is, I think I understand what OP is getting at. He wants to go full slick bald as he has the impression this will allow him to get a single hair transplant, or "implant", as he refers to them, and be done with it

OP, you realize it will be impossible to create a fully dense head of hair on a slick bald scalp, even with the best hair transplant in the world? I think you need to educate yourself on what modern transplants are actually capable of

sayian

My Regimen
Reaction score
kj6723 : I must aknowledge I haven't studied hair-transplants a lot. Tell me why ? If I will be full-bald (excluding sides and behind), why would the transplant fail ? thanks

Articom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fapfapfap

And tight manbuns

And get married

Last edited:

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
kj6723 : I must aknowledge I haven't studied hair-transplants a lot. Tell me why ? If I will be full-bald (excluding sides and behind), why would the transplant fail ? thanks

The thickest of transplants will "dense pack" 50-60 grafts per cm^2 at the hairline and even less in other areas. This creates an "illusion of density" that will look ok under certain situations and lighting, but will never match the aesthetic of a full head of native hair.

Unless you're a freak of nature, you likely won't have enough donor grafts to cover a slick bald scalp, unless you are willing to settle for a conservative result, i.e., recessed hairline and sparse looking, overall see through head of hair. And if you're NW7 you can usually forget about transplant being an option at all.

Most of the guys you see with a complete full head of hair after a transplant already had a decent amount of hair left and just had their bald areas filled in, while being on medication to maintain native hair

sayian

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thickest of transplants will "dense pack" 50-60 grafts per cm^2 at the hairline and even less in other areas. This creates an "illusion of density" that will look ok under certain situations and lighting, but will never match the aesthetic of a full head of native hair.

Unless you're a freak of nature, you likely won't have enough donor grafts to cover a slick bald scalp, unless you are willing to settle for a conservative result, i.e., recessed hairline and sparse looking, overall see through head of hair. And if you're NW7 you can usually forget about transplant being an option at all.

Most of the guys you see with a complete full head of hair after a transplant already had a decent amount of hair left and just had their bald areas filled in, while being on medication to maintain native hair

So you are saying that I should get a transplant faster instead of waiting to get bald.

Question is, if so, how many transplants should I need for a decent looking hair, after the native rest will fall ?

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get a girlfriend. My ex girlfriend pushed my Norwood 1 point up in just 1 year. So get 2 girlfriends and you are bald in 2 years. Thank me later.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you are saying that I should get a transplant faster instead of waiting to get bald.

Question is, if so, how many transplants should I need for a decent looking hair, after the native rest will fall ?

7 and 1 transplant.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude really!

Hair = good, no hair = bad.
Lots of hair = good transplant, little hair = bad transplant.

sayian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok continue the math with me.

Lots of hair = good transplant

1 year passes = more bald areas

Another hair transplant = good hair

HOW MANY FKIN HAIR TRANSPLANTS TO HAVE FULL GOOD HAIR THAT DOES NOT FALL ?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It all depends on your donor hair. By the time you are Norwood 3 you may only have 5-10k to play with. A full head would require 5-8k grafts but even then it wont be as thick as your existing hair that i why it is important to firstly keep what you have. Get on the meds and recover as much as you can before even considering a transplant.

sayian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I repeat, i`d rather chop my head off then get on finasteride. I`ve had bad sides on it.

I`ve read horror storries about it. Not touching that again ever

Wispy

My Regimen
Reaction score
And this is why I never took the transplant route...so many 'buts' and 'ifs'....