Please give me honest feedback

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Post some pictures with it dry. And descent pictures. The wet pictures are fine and help but it's hard to judge with wet pictures only.
Hey man. Doesn't wet prove its thinning regardless of how good my dry hair is? Dry hair fluffs up and covers scalp, not like see through but if I part it, it is.

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man. Doesn't wet prove its thinning regardless of how good my dry hair is? Dry hair fluffs up and covers scalp, not like see through but if I part it, it is.
No My hair looked awful wet in pictures but dry looked thick your hair clumps together and makes things look worse than they actually are.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No My hair looked awful wet in pictures but dry looked thick your hair clumps together and makes things look worse than they actually are.
When dry it doesn't feel thick at all. It feels light, but covers scalp when dry. I'll just wait for the dermatologist

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When dry it doesn't feel thick at all. It feels light, but covers scalp when dry. I'll just wait for the dermatologist
No worries dude, was only asking for a dry shot to help give you a better valued opinion good luck with the derm.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No worries dude, was only asking for a dry shot to help give you a better valued opinion good luck with the derm.
No of course. If it is diffused thinning is it fixable? Well, let's say worst comes to worst, can I get a transplant with donor area? My donor area is thick as hell. Also, I have no "circle", my crown is non existent, as in the cowlick. Maybe I'm in early stages. But when it's wet with sunlight I can see straight through if I don't comb it over.