Platlet Rich Plasma: New Treatment

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
I honestly think I'm at the point where I'm over posting on the forums... sh*t's a joke out here. How do you figure I might have wasted loot on PRP? You must believe in hocus pocus if you think 5 vials of an unknown lotion will reverse male pattern baldness. Don't get me wrong, I love the AGHC and I've definitely noticed postive signs including a few regrown hairs but I'm not sure it's gonna be knockin' any doors down with such a short application protocol. If it wasn't so expensive, it would definitely be my primary topical.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
No, my avatar is ALL fictional including the location which is where House actually teaches. I live in Orlando, but lived in Tampa when I went to USF. You look familiar. I may have crossed passed with you some time in my life.

Brunz19

Reaction score
Hey Choreboy,

Where and with who did you get the PRP treatment done? I didn't know it was already being offered to the public. Oh, and don't listen to these guys, I think combining both the treatment with the A&G serum can only benefit you in the long run. You should probably massage the serum in as those wounds start to heal up. Getting all those growth factors in you should only help in strengthening the hairs you have and making them resistant while possibly growing some new ones.

Cheers.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
chore boy said:
My fault, MDbaldeagle... I didn't know it was my purpose in life to try only one thing for a year and then give a report before trying something else.

Dochouse... Tampa Bay

You a Ray's fan at all?

bayday

Reaction score
Hey Chore boy,,i noticed that you posted on the 9th of this month. Please excuse my ignorance , these are recent pics right? You will show us your progression i hope. I went to your site and didnt see these pics anything posted. I am excited to see how your PRP treatment does for you. Thanks ,,bayday/artista

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Chore Boy, I will definitely do the PRP if it works good for you. Clearwater is not too far from Orlando. How come you did not get your hair transplant from Dr Rose in Tampa? I don't blame you for getting it done right away. The sooner you can save what you have or reverse what has miniaturized, the better your results can be. Do you think if you have longer hair(5-6 inches long), you would not see any bloodiness?

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
Let me get some coffee in me and I'll try to answer everyone's questions but I snapped these photos just now. This is basically how my head looked after I took a shower yesterday morning (24 hour post-op). There might be one or two red mark/scab type things on my head still but definitely nothing that will draw attention. Oh yeah... of course I have love for the Rays, but it's nothing compared to my love for the Gator Nation... GO GATORS!!!!!

IMG000137.jpg

IMG000136.jpg

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
As you can see, once you shampoo, you're back to normal. The sprayed-on PRP (done after the injections) would probably be evident at any hair length but only for that day. Like I said, once you shampoo, you're straight.

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
chore boy said:
Let me get some coffee in me and I'll try to answer everyone's questions but I snapped these photos just now. This is basically how my head looked after I took a shower yesterday morning (24 hour post-op). There might be one or two red mark/scab type things on my head still but definitely nothing that will draw attention. Oh yeah... of course I have love for the Rays, but it's nothing compared to my love for the Gator Nation... GO GATORS!!!!!

IMG000137.jpg

IMG000136.jpg

just wondering bro , your diffuse right? have you ever tried propecia? if yes how did that go

bayday

Reaction score
We are all with you on this Chore,,i hope you have great luck with this treatment. Ill fly out to Fla. from Chicago asap if PRP is indeed beneficial for you. Thanks so much for sharing this. Its appreciated!! (ill send you some Chicago pizza)

Petchsky

Reaction score
How long until you are expecting some sign of growth?

Reaction score
Chore Boy,

Did you have to shave your head for the PRP treatment?

If your head was already shaved, do you know if they require you to shave down for the procedure?

LAC

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
Petchsky- I'd like to think that somewhere between 1 and 4 months, I'd be able to establish whether or not I'm gaining ground.

LAC- My head was already shaved. They didn't mention anything about a shaved head being required and judging by the lil' vids that are floating around, I'd say that it's not required.

bayday

Reaction score
LAC i have seen a few PRP instructional/ed vids in which the treatment was applied on men without shaving,,thanks again Chore ,,looking forward to the next few months

chrome

Established Member
Reaction score
I had my PRP Plus treatment 4 weeks ago.

Will be interesting to see how it pans out.

ps - no shaving required at all. he injects and uses a dermaroller on scalps with existing hair. its not a problem at all.

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
Good to see you're back, Chrome.

So you went to Dr. Greco... in Clearwater? Dude, you were less than a mile from my house.

You're 4 weeks out? Noticing anything yet? Personally, I think I've noticed more sensations up top since having the PRP performed... may be my imagination though.

Petchsky

Reaction score
chore boy said:
Petchsky- I'd like to think that somewhere between 1 and 4 months, I'd be able to establish whether or not I'm gaining ground.

Sounds about right, gives the hair time to go through a cycle. Good luck to you and chrome

Reaction score
Chrome and Chore Boy:

Did Dr. Greco use the Orogen Plus with the extracellular matrix?

Did you just email or call him to set up a procedure date?

Thanks in advance for the help and happy growing!

LAC

chrome

Established Member
Reaction score
chore boy said:
Good to see you're back, Chrome.

So you went to Dr. Greco... in Clearwater? Dude, you were less than a mile from my house.

You're 4 weeks out? Noticing anything yet? Personally, I think I've noticed more sensations up top since having the PRP performed... may be my imagination though.