Platlet Rich Plasma: New Treatment

chrome

Established Member
Reaction score
LostAnagenCycle said:
Chrome and Chore Boy:

Did Dr. Greco use the Orogen Plus with the extracellular matrix?

Did you just email or call him to set up a procedure date?

Thanks in advance for the help and happy growing!

LAC

There are two choices, the basic PRP or the PRP Plus with the extracellular matrix. I chose the PRP Plus.

i emailed him to make the appointment.

Not really sure if i can see anything yet but as you know the hair cycle is around 100 days so not expecting to see anything until the 4 month mark.

lets keep our fingers crossed.

cheers, chrome.

bayday

Reaction score
Hey Chore, how are things lately? Let us know what progression you are experiencing,,thanks

cuebald

Reaction score
yeah, has it grown many follicles? any at all? one?

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
Nothing really to report, unfortunately.

cuebald

Reaction score
Well, it's only been two months, best results in 5-6 months no?
Looking forward to see what happens, any new treatments are welcome from the sub-par options we have now (rugs, anti-androgens and hair transplant's...)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
After tossing and turning over the idea of getting this done, I have decided to do it. I am going to gamble on my plasma and see if it can thicken up my hairs. I want to just thicken up( naturally without hair products) the hairs and if I get regrowth that will be a bonus. Unlike Chrome and Chore Boy, my hair situation is not as bad so maybe I might get lucky and it might help me. I will let you all know how it goes. This is going to be my last attempt and if it fails, then I know a hair transplant is my last resort unless some miracle treatments comes along sooner.

chrome

Established Member
Reaction score
My advice would be NOT to get the PRP Plus, the one with the matrix. Just get the basic version with the PRP only if you have to try it. Avoid the matrix at all costs.

Personally, i wouldn't bother with either one. I think its a complete waste of money. I thought it was helping initially but i now know otherwise.

I don't think Chore or anybody has had any results. The hair transplant Doctor. who trialled it on himself also got ZERO results.

DON'T BOTHER !

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Chrome, my hair loss is very minor. I sometimes feel my thinning could be due to my thyroid as I do have a slight problem with it. It may be stress related too. I don't have the typical male pattern baldness. My loss is diffuse but not enough that you can see any balding pattern under strong light. It thins just mainly down the center like FPB. Dr Feller posted some people's results with similar hair loss like I have and I did notice some improvement. PRP for hair loss is definitely experimental. I have read it works best for those with minor thinning. If I remember correctly, you, the hair transplant Doctor who performed it on himself and Chore Boy have more loss than what would be considered minor. Most people at my age with my loss would not even seek to do anything but I still want to maintain my hair as long as I can and try to avoid a hair transplant. I know this is a big gamble but I may be one of the few people it might do something for. I am curious why you said to avoid the matrix at all costs?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I had my PRP procedure. I will keep you all updated on the progress. He took a photo of my before and if I see an improvement I will post the before and after photos on here.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
I had my PRP procedure. I will keep you all updated on the progress. He took a photo of my before and if I see an improvement I will post the before and after photos on here.

Who was the dr. that performed the prp on you?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
abovedagame said:
Who was the dr. that performed the prp on you?
Dr Greco

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
It has been about a month since my PRP procedure and so far shedding has been reduced and my hair does look healthy. I consider that a plus already.

wislow

Reaction score
hello people , i will said one chose:
I was in tampa with D.Greco , and i used this procedure , but I have shedding during two or three months , the hair is thin out , and definitely THE PRP DONT WORK , DO NOT WASTE MONEY