Pipeline And Pictures: Where Are They?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We're all excited about these new potential treatments, but apart from Histogen (whose updates became less and less frequent and less bold) I have not seen a single picture even from the treatments at the most advance stage of clinical trials. I am really really skeptic. I am willing to bet $1000 that none of us we have a succesful new treatment that make a realy visual impact before 2020, highly doubt. we have seen this over and over. I am happy to see discussions and to see what's out there, but I was right many times since intercytex that nothing significant will come out in the next 3 years. I m willing to bet with the most optimistic person who can provide rationale for their optimism.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/pipeline/

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
^Well, pics could show that it maintained hair by showing baseline, 1 year, 2 years, etc.

But a maintenance product would be good for like a fraction of the market. I'm hoping that's not the best that's coming before 2020.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If something comes out in 2020 as you are saying is going to be one of the treatments you are saying we don't have pictures of. So they mind as well be released in 2018 (when they are supposed to be release). This thread doesn't really make a lot of sense.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people on here seem to have high hopes for Follica, aswell there is Brotzu's lotion which we hope for maintenance at the least. And yeah Histogen..

Potential game changer Tsuji. You have to think by 2020 at least ONE will be out and effective

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah of course none of these treatments will bear any fruit so that your lord Kane can milk from innocent baldies for a few more decades.

How did your oc experiment go? Or is it that your high dose RU hasn't completely kill your ARs yet?

Warm regards

abba

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to say that there's a huge market for Maintaining with no side effects. There is a fairly big amount of people who did not hop on finasteride for fear of side effects, and people who had to quit because of them. Make no mistake, if any of the new treatments allows you to maintain without side effects it'll be HUGE.

Jason Canning

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people on here seem to have high hopes for Follica, aswell there is Brotzu's lotion which we hope for maintenance at the least. And yeah Histogen..

Potential game changer Tsuji. You have to think by 2020 at least ONE will be out and effective
Is follica a one off treatment? If not how often will it need to be administered please?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was talking about hair regeneration methods, reviving follicles or creating new ones. Plenty out there who claim that that s what they are working on, but we have not seen a single picture. Not Tsuji, not Follica, Histogen had two pictures but nothing convincing, replicel was supposed to grow existing but thinning hairs, .... All of them say they are heading or currently in clinical trials, but I would think that they would have tried it at least on a couple of people or on mice for that matter... I just don't see how this can happen by 2020