Pioneering Ru58841 Use For The Use Of Female Androgenetic Alopecia

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello ladies

I have just purchased my first premixed bottle of 5% RU58841 in KB solution from Kane. To my knowledge, I’ve not seen or heard of any females with Androgenetic Alopecia to use this topical DHT blocker yet, so I’m really going in a little blind, albiet somewhat bolstered by successful studies done on rats, monkeys, and a ton of anecdotal account from guys who claim it works incredibly well.

I will start on 2 x 1ml morning and afternoon, along with 1 x fortnightly dermarolling, 2mg oral minoxidil daily, And Diane-35 pill. I may also still use a small amount of 5% topical minoxidil daily. I shall report back every few weeks with my results.

Watch this space.

Special thanks to @hellouser and @IdealForehead for all the great advice and information about this product.

Mellie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Georgie,
Did you ever consider oral spironolactone? Just curious since it’s the anti androgen recommended for women. Let me know what made you decide not to try it.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Georgie,
Did you ever consider oral spironolactone? Just curious since it’s the anti androgen recommended for women. Let me know what made you decide not to try it.
I have used it at a dose of 200mg in the past for 9 months. It both made me sick and didn’t work. What might yield results won’t for others. Also, it’s known to be a fairly weak anti androgen.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello ladies

I have just purchased my first premixed bottle of 5% RU58841 in KB solution from Kane. To my knowledge, I’ve not seen or heard of any females with Androgenetic Alopecia to use this topical DHT blocker yet, so I’m really going in a little blind, albiet somewhat bolstered by successful studies done on rats, monkeys, and a ton of anecdotal account from guys who claim it works incredibly well.

I will start on 2 x 1ml morning and afternoon, along with 1 x fortnightly dermarolling, 2mg oral minoxidil daily, And Diane-35 pill. I may also still use a small amount of 5% topical minoxidil daily. I shall report back every few weeks with my results.

Watch this space.

Special thanks to @hellouser and @IdealForehead for all the great advice and information about this product.
I've seen a bunch of ru success stories but never any with the premixed solution, are you not worried about it not working as good?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen a bunch of ru success stories but never any with the premixed solution, are you not worried about it not working as good?
I asked some people who seemed to think it should be safe. Has anyone compared them? That’s the thing. Can’t really know until a comparison on the same person with results is made

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I asked some people who seemed to think it should be safe. Has anyone compared them? That’s the thing. Can’t really know until a comparison on the same person with results is made
Yea it's definitely safe (well as safe as ru lol) but there's so many problems with the premixed solution, when it was made, how long it'll last, and if they even mixed it correctly.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea it's definitely safe (well as safe as ru lol) but there's so many problems with the premixed solution, when it was made, how long it'll last, and if they even mixed it correctly.
I guess I’ll to wait and see.