Pilox released: The Cure?

b-chef

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just not 100% sure about that. There aren't a lot of radio stations here, nothing like the variety in the U.S. for example, and they have a regulatory commission governing them. I know for a fact that this commission pays attention to the advertising.

Plus, it's a news station. There's journalists there. And though it would not be in their interest to look into it, it *would* be in the interest of their competitors.

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you have any evidences?

That's not how logic works. The burden of proof falls onto the challenger of the status quo.

The status quo is: nothing really works besides minoxidil and finasteride, unless you use experimental chemical compounds. Thus, until a commercial treatment is proven to regrow hair, it doesn't do anything and then is a "scam" - in the broad sense.

Pronin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any evidences?
There are no proofs of efficiency of the device Hairegen. But there are proofs that it is a scam. Moscow sells the device for 2 233 euros, promise that it precisely will help, people sign the credit agreement for purchase of the device and when understand that he doesn't act and try to return, from them ask 798 euros for return. And poor grandfathers pensioners get on this divorce. Which and so have no money. Also there are they with the credit and the device. I consider that it is a pure scam!!! On the Internet continuous positive reviews from fakes. My response and my friends were removed together with accounts on the websites of otzovik. It is good business. People on it earn big money.
Perhaps it will also help you, in the same way as well as a usual massage hairbrush. But the difference in the price isn't comparable.
Anyway I wish you good luck and we wait for a response. Maybe you will be able to convince of that, he works. Especially it seems that you almost only real person at this forum who has begun to use the device and has posted photos before use.

Bladeline

My Regimen
Reaction score
So... I've been using the device for 4 months now and i see allot of growth in the right side but there is only a little bit in the left area of my head.
And in the middle it is hard to see any progress at all. But i see it working on one side so i assume it works.

Pronin

My Regimen
Reaction score
So... I've been using the device for 4 months now and i see allot of growth in the right side but there is only a little bit in the left area of my head.
And in the middle it is hard to see any progress at all. But i see it working on one side so i assume it works.
It is great that you have a progress, though not everywhere. And you use still something, except the device? You keep please informed.

rcom440

Reaction score
I love how those new members showing out of nowhere and saying that they get results by using this device. Other hairloss forums were invaded by fake people who were climbing how great this product is. They even went after Amazon but eventually Amazon stepped in and delated those fake reviews.
Please do your research before dropping money on this device.
It's a SCAM!

Last edited:

rcom440

Reaction score
This is pre-historic brotzu thread.

There was thread on other forum that had more hype about this device than Brotzu lotion unfortunately it was run by fake people who were pushing this scam all over the internet. Eventually it got delated and they went after Amazon and started posting fake reviews there.

Bladeline

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is great that you have a progress, though not everywhere. And you use still something, except the device? You keep please informed.

Well i was not for the first 4 months but i have some minoxidil that i have sitting around and i want to use them up.
But lately not much progress. I see allot of really small black hairs on the skin that use be empty but it seems to have slowed down now.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lool, why they did a new version of the device ? What is the different ?? OMG this price.....