Pilox released: The Cure?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kiwi, dude, relax.

This topic is the only one left online to discuss this and leave reviews/photos etc...
Lets keep things civil

Nah it's thousands of clicks of link bait.

This should be closed.

An authentic new thread should be opened for posts that illustrate evidence.

Close it!

Close it!

Close it!

Pronin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with newplayer that this topic is the only one left online to discuss Hairegen. Would like to ask newplayer to photograph his device. And vraf photograph his Pilox which he uses 3 years. Thanks.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
It really is, the last topic. On BTT they dont let anyone write anything there about hairegen, they censored my posts a bunch of times with no reason at all - I gave up on that place.

I'll photograph my device when I come home. Guys, we're all in the same boat and trying to help each other - once again, lets keep it civil and lets stick to facts and evidence.

rcom440

Reaction score
Sorry guys but this product is scam.
It's been discussed on hebrew hairloss forum long time ago.
People who were claming it's working for them were lying, some pics were photoshopped. Company who stands behind it were spamming Amazon and hairloss forums with fake reviews.

Pronin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry guys but this product is scam.
It's been discussed on hebrew hairloss forum long time ago.
People who were claming it's working for them were lying, some pics were photoshopped. Company who stands behind it were spamming Amazon and hairloss forums with fake reviews.

You are absolutely right. And a huge number of advertizing and fake responses on the Russian websites. For this reason wanted to learn opinion of other people. If this device was so good, then it wouldn't need such massive aggressive fake advertizing. I don't know why, but I don't trust vraf photos. Now there are thickeners of hair by means of which it is possible to create visibility of a head of hear on the head. Well and photoshop of course.

rcom440

Reaction score
I find very suspicious that there are some few users which seem *very* interested in discrediting the device, instead of just waiting for feedback of people who bought it and is actually trying it out....

I've heard feedback from legit people about this product.
This thing has been around for some time now, some non-fake members of different hairloss bought it and it absolutely didn't do sh*t for them.
There was also a doctor who was warning people about this scam.

Kenkyuusha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will try and post pictures if and when this works for me.
I do like the pictures of Whous and they seem genuine to me.

I know a lot of people think LLLT is a scam as well, but I have had results from that over the years.
The principle behind this device seems to run along the same lines, with electricity instead of laser. I am interested in that.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
I find very suspicious that there are some few users which seem *very* interested in discrediting the device, instead of just waiting for feedback of people who bought it and is actually trying it out....
Because this thing is not new, it's been years since it was made public.

A lot of people have tried it, it doesn't work. A lot of people have unearthed shady businesses from the creators. Previous backers have already claimed it doesn't work

Yet new users continue to come from time to time

And this only happens in english language forums. The consensus in hebrew forums in israel (where this thing is readily available) is that it doesn't do anything at all.

Sound like the company is still trying to find a couple of suckers to rip off before they disappear completely

whous26

My Regimen
Reaction score
Capture.JPG

Approximately 4 month, I have not done my routine the last two weeks, I had pimples on the head, it is important to wash the tools well with alcohol.

i take the new pics with my new phone it's why is not the same light and colour.

The device give me news very little hair , someone tell me to add dmso with castor oil to help them to grow

sorry for my english

Kenkyuusha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Do you notice any changes to the rest of your hair, like thickness, density, volume?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Saddly, pictures don't have an high res, very hard to see if there is new vellus :s

Aj chiilax

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard feedback from legit people about this product.
This thing has been around for some time now, some non-fake members of different hairloss bought it and it absolutely didn't do sh*t for them.
There was also a doctor who was warning people about this scam.
then share the details :)

Pronin

My Regimen
Reaction score
then share the details :)
The device Hairegen is the household appliance as it hasn't undergone medical registration neither in Israel, nor in Russia. And it means that for his action or inaction nobody bears responsibility. Any medical organization has no the right to sell it. But here those who wants to earn more money and don't treat any side medicine, advise him every day. I can show at least 30 positive reviews about the device in a month, and from fakes. It is asked why to write fake responses if the device is so good?
It is necessary to wait. Here began sales of this device since September so for certain in a year there will be real responses. Or to put experiences on itself. There are no other options.

Pronin

My Regimen
Reaction score
no change but i spend 90% of the 5min on my two temple.
You perfectly look and you need no device. Why to spend time for calculation of hairs when in life there are more interesting things.
What on me, so I have understood if there are more fresh vegetables, fruit and sauerkraut to exclude fat, fried and meat, to play sports, to allow to breathe to head skin, and for this purpose the thicket should be in the fresh air, to buy a good hairbrush and hair if don't begin ears, then will cease to drop out.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
I just washed my hair today, all in all I'd give it a positive review - I see stronger existing hair and very small new hair, but lately I use it only every 48 hours, cause I'm traveling A LOT, and I cant carry it around with me a lot (flying), but I'll try to use it more intensely in the next period.

AlexV1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, guys. I have one Haieregen, start to use it 07.02.17. I'm 29, smoking 12 years, drinks beer and sometime whisky. My english is not very well, but I'll try to share my experience with you. Doctor recommended next schedule:
1st week - 1x3min per day 4st week - 1x3min per day
2nd week - 2x3min per day 5nd week - 2x3min per day
3rd week - 2x5min per day 6rd week - 2x5min per day
and and so on for 4 months. Here is some photos 8.02.2017

Attachments

• IMG_20170208_200903.jpg
    IMG_20170208_200903.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 536
  • IMG_20170207_034413.jpg
    IMG_20170207_034413.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_20170207_034603.jpg
    IMG_20170207_034603.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 552
  • IMG_20170207_034632.jpg
    IMG_20170207_034632.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 526
  • IMG_20170207_034641.jpg
    IMG_20170207_034641.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 563

rcom440

Reaction score
Hello, guys. I have one Haieregen, start to use it 07.02.17. I'm 29, smoking 12 years, drinks beer and sometime whisky. My english is not very well, but I'll try to share my experience with you. Doctor recommended next schedule:
1st week - 1x3min per day 4st week - 1x3min per day
2nd week - 2x3min per day 5nd week - 2x3min per day
3rd week - 2x5min per day 6rd week - 2x5min per day
and and so on for 4 months. Here is some photos 8.02.2017

Sorry for bad news but Haieregen is total scam. Don't waste your time and jump on proven treatment.

b-chef

My Regimen
Reaction score
New here. I've read some of the thread, and perhaps I missed it (if so, sorry for repeating) but I didn't see this come up.

I'm Israeli, and I have a hair 'problem' too. Every morning I drive to work listening to one of the major talk radio stations. Every evening I drive home listening to it as well. That's some two hours daily of listening time. I hear the commercial for what they now call "Hairegen classic" all the time.

Now, we're talking about a major radio station, and it's regulated. That is, I assume they can't advertise just anything (that's my understanding of how things work here). I've heard this commercial for months now, and I haven't seen a news story debunking this product or something of that sort.

I'm not saying it works, since it's obvious to me there are people a lot more knowledgeable here on this subject than I am. And of course, there are people who've actually tried it. AND I know not everything works for everybody.

But, and maybe I'm just being naive here, if it was a complete hoax... advertised out in the open on really a major news station, shouldn't I have heard something like that by now? I've heard this commercial for months...