Pilox released: The Cure?

rcom440

Reaction score
Please be cautious before dropping $1000 on this device.
This product seem like total SCAM!
Most of the positive reviews are totally fake. Those on Amazon look like were writen by the same person.

There are people coming out of nowhere claming they have great results are very iffy, especially those with only ONE POST!!!
It look like same stuff that happened on bald truth forum - there were fake members with only one or a couple of posts trying to push this product. They got called out and then they stoped posting. If I remember correctly one of them got banned from the forum.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
well, I hope I'm not the suspicious one. I've been on BTT since 2012 I think, and I mentioned that in my first post here,
and I didnt even heard about this when I joined, so I'm saying it like it is...

Bladeline

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think i'm a fake poster fine.
But the reason i bought it was because it seemed to give decent results for Whous26.
And after i saw results so fast i wanted to post my opnion. It was not easy to give that much money for a guess but i stilll live with my parents and could affort it so i gave it a go.

I use it once a day around 10 min each time.

I did some research and found out this product seemed very new and recent and that is why i think it has not many reviews?
Anyway it has been a month now since i started using this machine and i still see some nice amount of progress each week so i wonder when it will slow down or stop and how far it will go.

Also in no way am i saying you should buy it. Just giving my review about the product.

Last edited:

rcom440

Reaction score
Amazon deleted comments made by Hairegen about their own product. It was obvious most of the comments were totally fake.
I've heard from legit people who used it that it doesn't do sh*t!

Kenkyuusha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Colour me desperate but I also bought the device. Will let you know if it does anything. I started using it a couple of days ago.

Pronin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazon deleted comments made by Hairegen about their own product. It was obvious most of the comments were totally fake.
I've heard from legit people who used it that it doesn't do sh*t!
I agree that a lot if fake and not only Amazon. May be people who begin use Hairegen tell about this product and show more pictures? I could't find person who use it more that 6 months and it very strange. Before Hairegen was Pilox and no opinion about it too. It's mean that Hairegen dont work so fake tell.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pilox was never released, it was the projects code name ;)
Hairegen is the final product's name ;)

Pronin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. In Russia the medical center has opened. There try to sell the device Hairegen on credit at the price 2 179.38$.
Since August there is an advertizing of the device and all responses fake. Therefore wanted to learn whether this device operates or not. If it works, then why there are no real responses from real people and pictures? All write that they only have begun to use and will unsubscribe only then. Usually people begin to write responses when the result already is. And here I have bought a toy, I advise all and whether it will work - I don't know. But I believe what works.
I wish good luck to all bought the device and I look forward real responses. I am afraid the truth that earlier than in half a year they won't appear. But I wait.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
When is Admin going to switch off this link bait?!?

It's clearly not a cure.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
omg, how much negativity here... what got me to buy this product are, by far, the best and cleanest photos in the industry (remember them from 2015?). As I said multiple times, I've been using it since summer - not regularly though (at least once every 48 hours, worst period was I think 72 hours without using), and I definitely feel and see changes.

My hairloss is very similar to this guy's:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/attachments/b3-jpg.42485/
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/attachments/a3-jpg.42486/

Notice how he didnt have any hair above his left temple - the same was with me, and now I see it filling up, slowly.
I think it would be faster if I used it EVERY DAY, but my job sometimes doesnt allow me...I'm traveling a lot, and cant always take it with me.
(PS - did anybody carry it inside a plane? You have to take out all electronics for scan - I dont know how would the airport staff react to it so I didnt try.) Plus if I'm traveling with someone familiar, I dont want them to see it and ask what it is etc.

ANyhow, there is no doubt for me it works, since I'm not using ANYTHING else for hairloss. My existing hair is definitely stronger, I can style it in more ways now. I looked at some photos of me from 3-4 years ago - and now I see what a disaster it was. I had combover and it looked awful, I dont understand how 99% of people didnt notice it (or they remained silent about it). So yeah, I still have a long way to go. Maybe it wont all grow back with this, but I'll be persistent and see what comes out of it at 1 year mark.

Pronin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are you saw the negative reviews? Everything that is written is the truth of life. Why do not you find your old photos and make new ones. If you use Hairegen for so long, you could already boast of the results. I'm just talking about the fact. Anyone who uses the machine using other people's photos. how to check if there is no evidence? When I see the real pictures, make sure you buy Hairegen and will recommend it to others.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, I didnt take pics before, and I said that earlier. I took some pics 3 months in, but with a smartphone, I dont want to post anything until I see MEANINGFUL results which can be seen from distance, I'm not interested in showing a few hairs sprouting here and there and other things you wont notice on the photo.

I want COSMETIC results, I'll post IF I reach that point. There is no point posting anything before. I just told you my SUBJECTIVE feeling about the device, I'm not telling you to buy or not to buy. Just sharing my experience and that is it.

I am aware of whats been written about the product before, and who was behind it.

vraf

Reaction score
the product was already debunked long ago. yoram and vraf have been caught cheating and lying about the product and the results.
we have no real before/after pics from a real forum member and it seems we won't get them ever. newplayer won't give us such pics either.
the fact that they even integrated a useless LLLT laserdiode as last-minute change for fancy marketing purposes tells the whole story anyway.
e it another year or two until it is proven to be a useless scam. we can then add it to useless laser helmets, PRP and other crap.

You are deceiving!! I've never cheated! I have no commercial interest in Pilox and never had!
I use this device for 3 years and my treatment is the longest documented hair loss treatment on the net.
I've used to post my pictures on the stopaga.com. I said my opinion about the device efficiency many times.
Yes, at the beginning I was sure that I'm growing back my hair but later I came to a conclusion that it keeps the status and Ii'm not losing.
Here are some of the pictures uploaded to the stopaga forum during the last 3 years when i'm using only Pilox. Make your own judgment but stop with the liar allegations!!!

01--2014.jpg 07--2015.jpg 07-----2015.jpg 08--2015.jpg 08---2016.jpg 09-2015.jpg 09--2015.jpg 10-2013.jpg 11-2013.jpg

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are deceiving!! I've never cheated! I have no commercial interest in Pilox and never had!
I use this device for 3 years and my treatment is the longest documented hair loss treatment on the net.
I've used to post my pictures on the stopaga.com. I said my opinion about the device efficiency many times.
Yes, at the beginning I was sure that I'm growing back my hair but later I came to a conclusion that it keeps the status and Ii'm not losing.
Here are some of the pictures uploaded to the stopaga forum during the last 3 years when i'm using only Pilox. Make your own judgment but stop with the liar allegations!!!

Suuuuuuuure.

Lock this thread!

Lock this thread!