Pilox released: The Cure?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Damn, I was hoping I could drop nofap and start a legitimate treatment.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We have to wait....maybe this device is really effective. i'm just sceptic because of the absence of advertissments on press, website, tv....

wat100

My Regimen
Reaction score
We have to wait....maybe this device is really effective. i'm just sceptic because of the absence of advertissments on press, website, tv....
If you do a youtube search on 'hairegen' you will find quite a few video's now, in several languages. Also 2 video's by 'users'. I just subscribed to this forum so I 'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to them.

wat100

My Regimen
Reaction score
I share the skepticism of most members here. However, in theory the device sounds good (except for the laser diode, I personally think that just 1 diode will be totally ineffective). I emailed a couple of times with the dimedico company and they've always given me a correct and honest answer. They also seem pretty confident about the effectiveness of the device. Only one way to find out I guess, so I'm considering trying it.

Reading through this thread I found 2 other members (besides whous26; thanks for all the updates, highly appreciated) that are using this device now: crespo88 and newplayer. Must be a few month now, maybe you could give us an update?

rcom440

Reaction score
I just got email from them regarding shipment. They don't ship to the US because of FDA but there are package forwarding services in Europe that can do it if anyone is interested.

The thing that bugs me is there were some members on the other forums that were laying about their results - perhaps paid by creators of Hairegen. It's a little sketchy.

wat100

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just got email from them regarding shipment. They don't ship to the US because of FDA but there are package forwarding services in Europe that can do it if anyone is interested.

The thing that bugs me is there were some members on the other forums that were laying about their results - perhaps paid by creators of Hairegen. It's a little sketchy.
Do you have links to these posts?

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you have links to these posts?
It was the vraf dude and Yoram in a private forum.

They presented very sketchy pictures. Arashi amongst other pointed the inconsistencies and Yoram was never seen again.

The Yoram dude has at least other similar products with his name on it

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
So... small update from me guys.

I've been traveling a LOT recently, so havent used it regularly (as much as I wanted to), but at least once in 48-72 hours at my "rarest" period.
I guess I'm 4-5 months in and I see and feel results.

People around me started asking me questions... first they dont know what is up, they usually say something is different with my face.
I think what has happened is my hair regained VOLUME, existing hairs are thicker, so I'm able to style it more. New hairs are sprouting, seeable at the hairline, but nothing groundbreaking yet, some hair here and there.

I will estimate further down the line since 4 months is a very short time I think, but positive signs are definitely here.

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Would people be willing to donate me money to purchase, test and record results? I mean if I set up a fund me ofcourse.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
@newplayer,
Do you have before and after pics?
If you think it's working you should start taking pics to see your progress.

Actually, I don't have the before pics, I have a few of them from about a month ago, BUT as I said - nothing majoe to show, you wouldnt see the difference in the photo just yet. I will definitely compare the pics from 1 month ago to month 12, when it comes.

What I could show you are some hairs which sprouted along the hairline, but I need a DSLR with good lens for that and I currently dont have one. I dont think thats groundbreaking either. This is a waiting game... We'll see results further down the line.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
@newplayer
Thanks a lot for your update. I wanted to ask you how long is your hair (inches/cm)? Would you say you need really short hair to use the device?.. and finally... have you noticed decreasing in hairloss? or it keeps the same?
Thanks in advance for your answers... I hope you keep reporting.

Glad to help. It's like 5-7 cm long at top, depends on where. No, you dont need to have really short hair, AFAIK - device works for women too.
Well yeah, the itch is completely gone and to be honest I dont wash my hair regularly. I read about this theory that modern shampoos irritate the scalp, so it makes more sebum, something like that, and well, my hair looks pretty decent and clean, not oily at all... I wash it maybe once per month with very gentle shampoos. I'd definitely say less of it is falling out, and the itch is completely gone. So the device must have done SOMETHING positive. I tried a shitload of other stuff over the years and nothing worked.

whous26

My Regimen
Reaction score
Capture.JPG

3 Months

Bladeline

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also bought it.
I have now been using it for 20 days and am already seeing results.
I have used minoxodil and rogain before for months and i never saw much improvement yet now after only 20 days i do.
Seems to work.

rcom440

Reaction score
I'm very sceptical about results reported by new members because of some fake members of bald truth who came out of nowhere and were posting about their great results. They were all fake trying to push this product.

However, I wish this product worked but i won't buy it nor I would advice other people to drop $1000 for something that was pushed by some fake members on bald truth.