Pilox released: The Cure?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude, if you add : minoxidil, Derminator with LICL and Duta or finasteride you really could enhance your growth...by the way you should use a mix of Castor oil and DMSO !

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

resu

Reaction score
Probably but...what does it change ? Cost maybe 35$ as material....but how many $$ for imagin , test, built this device ? How many month of work,... ? ;)

R&D would pay itself if it was more affordable, if it costs $250 more people would try it.

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again I think this product does work. Just can't justify the cost at the moment. Look forward to your next update

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
This thing is barely discussed in hebrew language forums. During the whole Yoram fiasco I monitored a hebrew forum and the only one talking about this was the vraf guy. People were more active in masturbation threads

Now that I checked again, 2 people claim they tried it and didn't worked, one doctor says it doesn't do a thing.

Yet, everywhere else people seem to still believe this thing isn't even a scam

Kirby

Established Member
Reaction score
It's been literally years since the 'results' photos leaked online. There would have been actual proof this works since then if it did, TBH.

rcom440

Reaction score
Guys, just want to let you know that there was some guy on other hair loss forums who was pushing this product. He was posting fake pics and claiming excellent results.
He basically came out of nowhere and was bragging how great this product is. he was also posting pics of his "great results" over time.
I also want to add, to me, Amazon reviews seem totally fake; positive reviews seem like they were written by the same person - same grammar mistakes.
Just do your research before you dump £800 on this device.
I'm very skeptical!

Last edited:

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
if this does actually work, and I'm not convinced... AFAIK its just a type of LLT which has had dubious reputation on hair loss forums for years. Some swear by it, some point to some limited evidence of efficacy, others think its all baloney.

Its possible with a lot of these hotly debated treatments that the people getting results are the ones with limited damage in the first place, while the guys who have been heavily balding for years probably have so much fibrosis in the scalp no current treatment will work in the timeframe they like. I don't know, just theorizing.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thing is barely discussed in hebrew language forums. During the whole Yoram fiasco I monitored a hebrew forum and the only one talking about this was the vraf guy. People were more active in masturbation threads

Now that I checked again, 2 people claim they tried it and didn't worked, one doctor says it doesn't do a thing.

Yet, everywhere else people seem to still believe this thing isn't even a scam

Spot on. I've been to their clinic last year before they had the whole international theme going on, except for Yoram the tricholgist which I'll give him credit, the rest of the staff working there are incompetent morons that don't know jack sh*t about hair loss, all they do is recycle lines from their "how to sell hairegen device to noobs crash course", it was emberassaing and cringe worthy to hear them. The reception lady was cool though. The money guarantee is absolute b.s. tho, and the visual results for ppl that the device "worked" are nothing to rave about.
For $1000 one can potentially get a year's supply of dutasteride, ru, minoxidil and u'll still have plenty of change left.