Pilox released: The Cure?

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, I just want to be a voice of reason here to point out the facts. I will also point out that I correctly called the Russian laser scammers.

- Dorzy shows up and registers right when this thread appears and happens to be from the only country that this could be purchased in.
- Quickly spends $1000 and starts testing this device
- Has outrageously good results
- Company with amazingly effective device that is likely selling it close to a 90% profit margin is not marketing it globally for no good business reason
- Dorzy has very strong defensive reaction when told his story is not legitimate

Now all of this could be on the up and up, but I smell something pretty bad here. I know we're all desperate, but please don't go off and waste your hard earned money until at least 1 or 2 legitimate long term forum users actually see results. Don't let the scammers win.

I hate you.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel like saying something on this subject.

I'm a long time poster @btt by the nickname of "bananana" (since early 2012),
it was ME who is responsible for Dorzry's photos. I encouraged him to post them online, because I believe they show great progress.
Therefore I'm 100% positive Dorzry is not a shill of any kind, if it was up to him - these photos would not be published online, he wanted to wait for more results..
I know you people are suspicious on everything new - but give it time, you cant even buy this even if you wanted to, so no point calling it a scam.

Regards.

Dave721

Reaction score
I hate you.

Haha, thanks guys, you're the best!

I mean no offense to Dorzy. He could be legit. I am simply thinking about this from a logical/scientific perspective. Remember "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" .This is key to the scientific method. I could make some pictures and claim I am applying my own feces to my head and simply show you pictures of head from 3 years ago and claim them as my after pictures. People would be showering in their waste matter before you know it. In the case of this thread, there is a lot of money to be made by lying to insecure people. Just keep this in mind. Trust but verify.

Mageirast

Reaction score
Ok, I just want to be a voice of reason here to point out the facts. I will also point out that I correctly called the Russian laser scammers.

- Dorzy shows up and registers right when this thread appears and happens to be from the only country that this could be purchased in.
- Quickly spends $1000 and starts testing this device
- Has outrageously good results
- Company with amazingly effective device that is likely selling it close to a 90% profit margin is not marketing it globally for no good business reason
- Dorzy has very strong defensive reaction when told his story is not legitimate

Now all of this could be on the up and up, but I smell something pretty bad here. I know we're all desperate, but please don't go off and waste your hard earned money until at least 1 or 2 legitimate long term forum users actually see results. Don't let the scammers win.

I like you.
I subscribe to you and waiting for one or two legitimate long term forum users' (preferably hallouser profile, benjt and some other few) results.

- - - Updated - - -

... you cant even buy this even if you wanted to, so no point calling it a scam.

Regards.
It wouldn't be a problem for
me to get one, though I live in London.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
I like you.
I subscribe to you and waiting for one or two legitimate long term forum users' (preferably hallouser profile, benjt and some other few) results.

- - - Updated - - -

It wouldn't be a problem for
me to get one, though I live in London.

How do you mean?
I'm not pro or con anything till I see it work on me, I just saw great results and wanted to share them. Thats all.
btw I live in central (some say south) Europe.

Dorzry

Reaction score
Haha, thanks guys, you're the best!

I mean no offense to Dorzy. He could be legit. I am simply thinking about this from a logical/scientific perspective. Remember "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" .This is key to the scientific method. I could make some pictures and claim I am applying my own feces to my head and simply show you pictures of head from 3 years ago and claim them as my after pictures. People would be showering in their waste matter before you know it. In the case of this thread, there is a lot of money to be made by lying to insecure people. Just keep this in mind. Trust but verify.
Your right i will never be able to prove any of what i say over the net especially when i dont have years of some fake net reputation.
I'll be posting my results here when i reach the fourth months mark, what i have right now is nice and all but its not visible in reality like it does on those picutres, and they definitely dont grow at the same rate as the rest of my hair, if you check all of my uploaded photos u will notice how slow it grows if it even grows.

whatwhat

Reaction score
Your right i will never be able to prove any of what i say over the net especially when i dont have years of some fake net reputation.
I'll be posting my results here when i reach the fourth months mark, what i have right now is nice and all but its not visible in reality like it does on those picutres, and they definitely dont grow at the same rate as the rest of my hair, if you check all of my uploaded photos u will notice how slow it grows if it even grows.
I thought you were going to post pics at the 2 month mark?

monthly pics would be good because you look at yourself with bias, other people might notice changes that you haven't noticed

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
probably because it doesn't work and places like the EU/USA require proof that something is effective (or at least safe) before it can be released?
me personally I think this is balayam all over again

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it real that it will be released globally in Q4?

This responded to me in an email:

We are actually finalizing the Beta testing of the fully equiped International version, in few EU sites and hope to be able to officially release our product toward Mid of Q4 2015.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think the naysayers on this thread will be surprised. Maybe even next week.

SO they are saying that their product is almost ready to be rolled out in th USA and EU? Where will we hear this being annonounced? I don't really believe the claims but I might buy just in the off chance it works

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
SO they are saying that their product is almost ready to be rolled out in th USA and EU? Where will we hear this being annonounced? I don't really believe the claims but I might buy just in the off chance it works

They work on Pilox for 3 years now. A bit long for a scam, huh?

weepysad

Reaction score
Awesome before/after pictures of actual human beings! If this thing doesn't work then it is nothing but as blatant scam from the beginning.

Hoping for the best, but preparing for... err, nothing. Too many failures over the past 20 years. If this is _the one_, I'd certainly be shocked.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Still waiting... how's that cure coming along?