Pilox released: The Cure?

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
----
Dorzy , That was a great answer with lots of detail , I appreciate your time and your effort , we all wait for pilox to release in world , I can't wait to buy it.

Same. This will hopefully shut up the people who cry for a treatment, but yet trash-talk most new treatments.

Mageirast

Reaction score
Even the pictures is legit, but how can we know whether Dorzry is on finasteride or minoxidil to give the regrowth.
He mentioned that he used minoxidil right before trying the pilox device, which doesn't make him a perfect candidate for purely interpreting pilox results unless he gives enough time to the hypertricosis as a minoxidil side effects to be diminished.

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
He mentioned that he used minoxidil right before trying the pilox device, which doesn't make him a perfect candidate for purely interpreting pilox results unless he gives enough time to the hypertricosis as a minoxidil side effects to be diminished.

Lmao. You have to use minoxidil at least for six months to see real results and no way it gives regrowth like that, if it would then we wouldn't come here and look up for treatments.

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
I remember reading in a thread about this that it turned out to be a dud or something...that one guy had before and after pictures after 10 months of usage and there was zero difference in his hair. I'm always the most skeptical of "devices" out of all the hairloss "cures".

Mageirast

Reaction score
Lmao. You have to use minoxidil at least for six months to see real results and no way it gives regrowth like that, if it would then we wouldn't come here and look up for treatments.
“Each person is unique and it is the person not the disease that has to be then taken care of.â€￾
“It is more important to know what kind of person has a disease than to know what kind of disease a person has.â€￾
Hippocrate

To me it seems a bit more like hypertrichosis post minoxidil. It's just another opinion and I'd like to be contradicted by the next pics.

I'll attach an instance which I think it's quite relevant imo.

resu

Reaction score
There's no point in arguing or getting mad, if it works everyone will know about this and it will be sold everywhere.

Here4Hair

Reaction score

This statement is not true! Two independent clinical studies on humans have shown that the peak hair regrowth response from using Minoxidil topically occurs at 16 weeks of usage. Before 16 weeks, there can be a rapid upward response in hair regrowth, and after 16 weeks the hair regrowth starts to decline.

Minoxidil_Time_Response_Rate.jpg Minoxidil_Hair_Regrowth_Rate_Over_Time.jpg

Ref: http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/470297_2

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
If after 3 months the hairs are still there and more regrowth, then we can say the hairs are from Pilox, fair? (assume we believe Dorzry has indeed off minoxidil)

Hey Dorzry, don't get me wrong I'm not picking on you but I just wanna make it clear. You know your pictures may have captured much interest but jumping to conclusion will give false hope to ppl. Trsut me I do wish you success.

Mageirast

Reaction score
There's no point in arguing or getting mad, if it works everyone will know about this and it will be sold everywhere.
No arguing at all. Just different opinions with the aim of being constructive. Furthermore, it might help to rule out for a better clarification.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score

We can always accuse somebody , we can always say the result is because of this that, even I get lots of regrowth , You can always say its fake. you can always say its
because of hair fiber or troppik , Generally speaking minoxidil NEVER EVER give you that result in 2-3 weeks ! He used that for 2-3 weeks and then he got off from that. minoxidil needs at least 3-4 months to do a little thing ! This regrowth is huge !
we should learn to trust , but not with close eyes , we can always have doubt .
But besides that we have to know something : Pilox has a technology behind that to deliver the copper and zinc , It has patented , it can't be scam or snake oil ! I know many calls dr.proctor product is snake oil but they forgot he patented that too. Nobody says its cure because its not , it can helps with hair quality , density and regrowth , How much regrowth ? we still don't know .

And all of those LLT and halmet with 600-2000 $ price had very very little success on only thickening and to me all failed , even if you look at their picture on their website after FDA clarification . So I will easily pay that money for pilox even the result is less than pictures on their website , they also offer the money back for 30 % of improvement , If you just research more about pilox technology you will figure out these guys know what they do , I don't care what Arashi says !!!
Just imagine with the better result we can get with adding pilox to big 3 ! Wouldn't be cool ? I think so !

Mageirast

Reaction score
Just imagine with the better result we can get with adding pilox to big 3 ! Wouldn't be cool ? I think so !

No, it wouldn't be cool for me because I m one of those who never be taking finasteride as part of a hairloss regimen.
On the other hand I'll be willing to try new potential treatment such pilox device but not before I've made sure I can rely on some real results.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
No, it wouldn't be cool for me because I m one of those who never be taking finasteride as part of a hairloss regimen.
On the other hand I'll be willing to try new potential treatment such pilox device but not before I've made sure I can rely on some real results.

Ok then but you still have a chance to add that with minoxidil as growth stimulant , Keto shampoo , PGD2 blocker , anti inflammatory regimen .

You know we have halt hairloss from different angels , and DHT is not the only cause for hairloss , If it was we shouldn't have any hairloss anymore.

Anyhow , Sure we will wait for another updates from Pilox .

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Masturbation.

TheShining

Established Member
Reaction score
So I will easily pay that money for pilox even the result is less than pictures on their website , they also offer the money back for 30 % of improvement , If you just research more about pilox technology you will figure out these guys know what they do , I don't care what Arashi says !!!

The money back guarantee requires that they approve you in advance for it. Something tells me that very few will qualify for this "guarantee". Read their FAQ for more info.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
The money back guarantee requires that they approve you in advance for it. Something tells me that very few will qualify for this "guarantee". Read their FAQ for more info.

Ok TheShining , thanks for correcting me , I hope the stuff works great for us , So we don't need to return it back.

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
“Each person is unique and it is the person not the disease that has to be then taken care of.â€￾
“It is more important to know what kind of person has a disease than to know what kind of disease a person has.â€￾
Hippocrate

To me it seems a bit more like hypertrichosis post minoxidil. It's just another opinion and I'd like to be contradicted by the next pics.

I'll attach an instance which I think it's quite relevant imo.

And again. He's off Minoxidil for 3 months now, it's common that you lose all your hair you gained from Minoxidil once you drop it. He used it for two weeks, there is no case where somebody grew any hair in two weeks. I don't know why you guys have to f* up his results with your cheap theories. Case closed.

Dave721

Reaction score
Ok, I just want to be a voice of reason here to point out the facts. I will also point out that I correctly called the Russian laser scammers.

- Dorzy shows up and registers right when this thread appears and happens to be from the only country that this could be purchased in.
- Quickly spends $1000 and starts testing this device
- Has outrageously good results
- Company with amazingly effective device that is likely selling it close to a 90% profit margin is not marketing it globally for no good business reason
- Dorzy has very strong defensive reaction when told his story is not legitimate

Now all of this could be on the up and up, but I smell something pretty bad here. I know we're all desperate, but please don't go off and waste your hard earned money until at least 1 or 2 legitimate long term forum users actually see results. Don't let the scammers win.

Dorzry

Reaction score
You guys need to work om your trust issue.
Of course i will get defensive reaction, im being called a scammer when my biggest crime was sharing my experience, or posting only in this thread. Well i dont understand any of the science of other treatment, i dont use the big 3 so cant share my story there and no im not gonna tell that 17 years old boy that he's indeed balding and needs to jump on the big 3 asap, so my only contribution can be here.
You guys need to realize if the pilox is indeed a scam im the victim here and not the scammer, i mean u guys may get hard feeling but im the only one with 1k$ less.
Anyways to avoid more of my scamming ill avoid sharing my experience in here you guys are safe now.