Pilox released: The Cure?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe I need to book a ticket to Israel.

Yes Please , I remember many people call that scam around2 years ago on forum , but now we see its not the scam , Its not the cure for sure , but it can help , I'm positive about pilox.

vraf

Reaction score
Yes Please , I remember many people call that scam around2 years ago on forum , but now we see its not the scam

icon7.png

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Watch this thread blow up after those results pictures...

Dorzry

Reaction score
You caughet me im trying to sell you a device most of you if not all of you cant even buy right now if ever.
And the fact that im mainly posting on private smaller community instead of the larger ones proves your saying.
This pictures are legit and have been taken by me, i can upload the receipt with the date i purchased it if necessary but please quit saying its fake or what ever, you may argue if it works or not on the long run but these are 100% legit.

Jaym

Established Member
Reaction score
You caughet me im trying to sell you a device most of you if not all of you cant even buy right now if ever.
And the fact that im mainly posting on private smaller community instead of the larger ones proves your saying.
This pictures are legit and have been taken by me, i can upload the receipt with the date i purchased it if necessary but please quit saying its fake or what ever, you may argue if it works or not on the long run but these are 100% legit.

If you're going to take offense on an Internet forum then you aren't going to last long. Just know that your pictures have really given people some hope on growing temple hair. But you say it yourself "...You can't even buy right now or ever". Just sums up why people are dubious because of how low key it is with such amazing results it seems to show.

chemicalbrother

Established Member
Reaction score
Btw its not 2 months ill hit the 2 months mark at the 28 this month and ill be posting another update this day.

I'll be taking a day off from work on this day and strap my cat's paw to the refresh key until those pics are up, on the 28th.

I'm sure you can guess the amount of eyes that are currently on this thread and your temples Dorzry. Please stay here, no matter how many trolls might invade this thread, and post back with regular updates.
After all this **** we've been through I'm still a Belieber something might come out in my lifetime.

Jaym

Established Member
Reaction score
Quick thought. The method is using zinc and copper to cause a wounding effect in the follicles right? So imagine if SM comes out with pretty good results and imagine combining it with pilox which with pictures I'm seeing is also having pretty good results. Could be a big combo. Could also be dangerous haha.

Guy's if your new or have seen the massive thread on BTT you might be sceptical. Have a read of this thread which doesn't really end up in people having insane breakdowns (congrats guys haha) - http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/91231-Pilox-launching

I kind of answered my own question why this has been so low key. We have heard about pilox for a while now but only recently have they got the updated patent and have been rolling out to people in Israel. I think someone said they were aiming for wider release q4 2015 if things went well.

resu

Reaction score
What happened to the other guy in the private forum that didn't get any results? At the end of the day it's just a random guy with pictures.

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
Even the pictures is legit, but how can we know whether Dorzry is on finasteride or minoxidil to give the regrowth.

Lmao. I never saw minoxidil giving such temple regrowth. Esspecialy in less than 2 months.
The guy clearly stated that he never used any hair treatment before.
He also offered to post a picture of his recipe.

Dorzry

Reaction score
If you go back few pages in here you will notice i did mention i tried minoxi for a period of 2-3 week, in this time i shed crazy amount of hairs paniced and dropped it.
Is my egrowth caused by minoxi? Maybe, although i doubt that minoxi is capable of it in such a short time based on other pepole expirence and its been pretty long since i used it.
I never touched finasteride.
Thats the whole truth that i gave since the begining. Trust me or not its none of my concerns.
Anyways only time will tell if works or not.
Feel free to ask questions if they are related to pilox usage and my expirence. Im not gonna bother with doubtful questions of how legit my pictures are and so on.
See you with an update in 2 weeks

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Even the pictures is legit, but how can we know whether Dorzry is on finasteride or minoxidil to give the regrowth.

If the finasteride and minoxidil gaves us this amount of regrowth , there were no reason for us to check the posts everyday in forum and also has the pilox thread ! I personally didn't see any minoxidil result with this huge regrowth on temple !

- - - Updated - - -

If you go back few pages in here you will notice i did mention i tried minoxi for a period of 2-3 week, in this time i shed crazy amount of hairs paniced and dropped it.
Is my egrowth caused by minoxi? Maybe, although i doubt that minoxi is capable of it in such a short time based on other pepole expirence and its been pretty long since i used it.
I never touched finasteride.
Thats the whole truth that i gave since the begining. Trust me or not its none of my concerns.
Anyways only time will tell if works or not.
Feel free to ask questions if they are related to pilox usage and my expirence. Im not gonna bother with doubtful questions of how legit my pictures are and so on.
See you with an update in 2 weeks

Hi Dorzy , I understand people challenge you a lot here , but there were many fake persons in the past so they have a negative look , anyhow , I prefer to believe you and thanks for sharing with us your result , your result is amazing bro , So many congrats.

So how is pilox convenience ? is that easy to use ? do you feel any pain in your scalp ? and how you reload the zinc and copper on device? please describe for us more if you can , I will wait to see much more regrowth on your hairs.

- - - Updated - - -

That's my doubt, the hypertrichosis is a minoxidil side effect.

Even Arashi on the bald truth talk forum accepts he did a mistake about his judgement .

Dorzry

Reaction score
The device has 3 modes, each one of them with a different treatment time(3 minutes, 5 and 8), the first mode is to get use to the device, the second and the main one is 5 minutes, and the last one is for user with longer hair, i suppose because its harder to reach the scalp so they use longer the device for longer time.
Once you press the power button the device vibrate, you may change the vibration strength by pressing the power button once more(it has 3 different vibration modes).
When turning on the device it takes few second before it comes up, it checks the battery level and whether the cartridge is proper for use or not.
I do no load the copper and zinc its in the cartridge and once it done the device will let you know it need to be replaced. It happend to me once when i lost some necessary chip while cleaning it.
The device beeps when it feel there is no proper touch with the scalp, and if it detects there's no touch for 30 seconds the device shut it self down.
Overall its pretty smart device and you can tell they put some thought behind it.
At first the treatment hurt a little, but you get use to it as time passes. The scalp will get a little reddish, you can also see some of it on my before left temple photo.
Its easier to use with buzzed/short hair to reach the scalp at the best, but it's possible with long hair as well.
Im pretty satisfied with the device so far, i still shed hairs but not at the same amount as i did before treatment and side effect free.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
The device has 3 modes, each one of them with a different treatment time(3 minutes, 5 and 8), the first mode is to get use to the device, the second and the main one is 5 minutes, and the last one is for user with longer hair, i suppose because its harder to reach the scalp so they use longer the device for longer time.
Once you press the power button the device vibrate, you may change the vibration strength by pressing the power button once more(it has 3 different vibration modes).
When turning on the device it takes few second before it comes up, it checks the battery level and whether the cartridge is proper for use or not.
I do no load the copper and zinc its in the cartridge and once it done the device will let you know it need to be replaced. It happend to me once when i lost some necessary chip while cleaning it.
The device beeps when it feel there is no proper touch with the scalp, and if it detects there's no touch for 30 seconds the device shut it self down.
Overall its pretty smart device and you can tell they put some thought behind it.
At first the treatment hurt a little, but you get use to it as time passes. The scalp will get a little reddish, you can also see some of it on my before left temple photo.
Its easier to use with buzzed/short hair to reach the scalp at the best, but it's possible with long hair as well.
Im pretty satisfied with the device so far, i still shed hairs but not at the same amount as i did before treatment and side effect free.
----
Dorzy , That was a great answer with lots of detail , I appreciate your time and your effort , we all wait for pilox to release in world , I can't wait to buy it.