Pilox released: The Cure?

Jaym

Established Member
Reaction score
Holy sh*t. Guys that's the best result I've ever seen on hairline/temples. Can you purchase this outside of Israel?! It would be amazing to do a forum test where it's really in depth.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
I think only can be bought in Israel. Around $1k is the price if I'm not mistaken.
And yes - the results are very good (imho).

Dorzry

Reaction score
^ Lol this made me laugh i really hope it doesnt otherwise ill have to wax that area :unsure:.
The price is 3890 nis which is 1026$ at the current ratio(1$=3.789).

Jaym

Established Member
Reaction score
Dorzry - Could you post a picture of what you're using? And do you have to get it replaced after a certain period of time? I'm not 100% sure what is involved in the process but I wouldn't assume it'd get stopped in customs? (I'm from U.K). So we could easily set up a way to buy them.

Obviously though let's not get a head of ourselves. I think it would be a good idea for a very trusted member to trial this out I think. With very detailed posts of the whole experience. That is in no way saying that I don't believe the words of these guys but it's big money and it would be the best way I think.

Dorzry

Reaction score
The device is in on one of these pictures i uploaded at 28/6 i think it was the crown.
The head of the device may need to be replaced depends on the amount of usage, i dont know for how long it last but according to Yoram it'll last for at least 6 months with high usage(2 times a day).
I kept more detailed of my experience on another forum im just being lazy copy past it, but i guess your right that its hard to believe me as im new to this forum and it just popped out of no where.
I dont see a reason why it'll get stopped in customs but i dont see a way how u guys can get your hand on one yet until it goes worldwide.
If i were you i'd wait a few more months to see if i get more cosmetic change and perhaps more users comes out with results on the internet, there is just one more guy keeping his experience over the net(vraf) and it doesn't seem like he regrow much new hair over the past 2 years but there's no doubt didn't lose any.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What the actual f*ck. If this is for real, I need one.

Any hebrew-speaking users here who can give info on how to order one outside Israel?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Shavua tov, Dorzry did you ever address this alleged underlying hair issue non-relative to Androgenetic Alopecia/male pattern baldness and if so were his findings correct? I'm sorry if you answered this already.
Yeah that's what got me disappointed.
I'll be running a blood test as he suggested to see if it has any truth in his saying.
The only positive thing i get from this day is iv'e seen another 2 potential buyers at this day(dont know if they bought it eventually)and another guy with the device already, so we might get reviews about the device in the next few months.

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score
Replying to an email.

Hope to be able to officially release our product toward Mid of Q4 2015.

Dorzry

Reaction score
Shavua tov, Dorzry did you ever address this alleged underlying hair issue non-relative to Androgenetic Alopecia/male pattern baldness and if so were his findings correct? I'm sorry if you answered this already.
Shavua tov, i did run the blood test and it came out i lack lots of Vitamin D nothing else that he mentioned might be an issue.
I take these on a daily basis ever since but i doubt Vitamin D is responsible for this results, my derm approved it was Androgenetic Alopecia later on.
I took my risk buying it, my mind was telling that Yoram is highly questionable guy on the edge of the scammer but finasteride was not an option and i was extremely desperate seeing more and more hairs go away.
As for the price, it is expensive but if it will be proven to work its alot cheaper than the big 3 on the long run.
This results are fine but nothing cosmetic change except for few hairs on my left temple, finger crossed i will not regret this risk.

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
Shavua tov, i did run the blood test and it came out i lack lots of Vitamin D nothing else that he mentioned might be an issue.
I take these on a daily basis ever since but i doubt Vitamin D is responsible for this results, my derm approved it was Androgenetic Alopecia later on.
I took my risk buying it, my mind was telling that Yoram is highly questionable guy on the edge of the scammer but finasteride was not an option and i was extremely desperate seeing more and more hairs go away.
As for the price, it is expensive but if it will be proven to work its alot cheaper than the big 3 on the long run.
This results are fine but nothing cosmetic change except for few hairs on my left temple, finger crossed i will not regret this risk.

Few hairs on the left temple? Those are more than few.
Mate you know how hard it is to get regrowth on temples?

If this stops shedding and regrows the same amount it did at you then that's freaking awesome!
And we're talking here of two months!

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification. Dorzry. All my best.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I have followed pilox for around 2 years , if photos are legit , this result is Fvcking crazy !

Is there anybody here to do me a favor and buy it from Israel and send it to U.S ? I would pay for the price + shipping in advance !!!

Dorzry

Reaction score
Few hairs on the left temple? Those are more than few.
Mate you know how hard it is to get regrowth on temples?

If this stops shedding and regrows the same amount it did at you then that's freaking awesome!
And we're talking here of two months!
Yeah i get what your saying i guess that im not as hyped as you since its my first attempt of bringing my hair back and im not as experienced as you guys with treatments.
Btw its not 2 months ill hit the 2 months mark at the 28 this month and ill be posting another update this day.